Anuraag is a cheater

Posted: 13 years ago
He conveniently forgot what he promised to Taani. He is cheating himself and Taani.

He was a 14-15 yr old teenager when he got married to Taani. Although they didn't have the maturity to understand the marriage in deep but they were adult enough to understand that marriage means living together FOR LIFE.

How could Anuraag forget his marriage and remembers all other things from that age? He was mature enough to buy a dress for Taani as a husband in spite of their friendship tag. He himself felt they both were bonded in a 'Rishta'. He stopped many times telling he was her husband. So as a young adult if Anuraag had so much interest in his marriage, how come it vanished when he grew up. The intensity should have got multi folded like Taani. See his state now...OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND....

How could he not known Taani's feeling for him? During their teenage, Taani had clearly said she don't have to worry about her mom because her mom got son like 'DAMAAD'.
Anuraag had promised laboni that he will take care of her and Taani whole life....and as a grown up Anu what is his plan to keep that promise? BE as a FRIEND to TAANI?
He promised to take care of her when comes back. He was clearly talking about being as a husband at that time. He Now he is saying, he is ready to take care of her as a Friend (What a bargain for Taani....a consolation prize?)....blatantly he turned away from his promise after giving so much hopes and promises to young Taani.

Leave all these promises to Taani. Let us see his own feelings. He had realized he loves Taani. So his love was so short lived that it changed towards other girl within a span of just 8 years?? In fact Taani was debating if she was in love with Anu. It was Anu who clearly understood he loves Taani and he was ready to sacrifice it for the sake of Taani's happiness.

And what crap is that statement 'I LOVE YOU' but 'I am not IN love with you'...How is it possible to look after Taani always, if he is not going to be with her? What better way than marrying Taani so that he is available to her always. This statement is like placing a light on a wall....neither this side nor that side...I don't want him to sail two boats (Taani and Nupur) at a time...

And now he is blaming Shaker for the current mess up between him and Taani....Ok, Shaker was wrong to separate them...but what about his own feelings? Were they so weak? He is just finding someone to shift the blame...

Overall I felt, Anu forgotten his love and cheated his Taani.
Edited by rightchoice - 13 years ago
nahin yaar anuraag is just like any other guy  who grows up in amrika😆... earlier we have seeen him in an eternal love story but this is a very practical love story...ekta herself said that this is not going to be premeer kinda story where they could feel each other miles away...and tell me in real life if i spend my teenage and adult age in americacutoff with family... with a beautiful girl like nupur for  my company then i will myself fall strongly for her....so i think i can grant him that much... dekhna to ab hai ki story kaise aage badti hai
all i can say is i understand where ur cuming from nd to sum extent i agree wid u but u have to realize that Onu changed in 8 years...taani was always wid her family so she didnt need anyone..onu was alone nd when he needed sumone the most..only nupur was there..so got attached to her..nd she was is family for 8 years...but in the end his real luv is for taani..coz he didnt forget her even a bit in eight years..but i think onu is lost in his thoughts bout his feelings..since he got sooo attached to nupur he think he luves her..but maybe shes the friend nd taani's the beloved=D
Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
my mom is angry at anuraag too. 😆 😆
Anurag still loves Taani, so cheating ka tou sawal hi nahi 🤣

Yes he accepted her as a wife when he was 15, 15 i s still an immature age yet being the caring kid he was, once married he started taking care of her and accepted his relationship. But later he was punished badly for it, so later on when he was sent abroad he realized that everything was perfect till they were best friends, everything started to mess up when they got married so he thought its best if they remain friends. And also don't forget taani had always told him that she will never accept him as a husband, so i am sure that was at the back of his mind too, Anurag did not know Taani's feelings have changed, so he can't be called a cheat in any way.

And i don't agree with people that because he was raised in America he turned out to be like this, there are other deeper reasons behind him thinking he does not love Taani and believing he loves nupur.

You really have to understand whatever he told Taani in Firday's episode, the depth of it to understand where he is coming from, he is anything but a cheat 😆 Due to whatever happened 8 years ago he went through a lot of emotional trauma that too at a very tender age whatever you see today is a product of that, he suffered a lot emotionally and that is what had made him a confused human being as far as love and emotions are concerned

And if you see his hospital scene with Nupur, he does not love her because when he was telling her again and again he loves her, there was really no depth in his emotions, it was more like he was trying to convince himself rather than her that he loves her. Again because he is confused, one moment he was all worried for nupur but the moment Subodh mentioned Taani he left everything and stood outside her house all night. He thinks he loves Taani and is in love with nupur but he loves taani and is in love with her too🤣

And Anurag had never told Taani that he loves her before leaving and will accept their marriage, what ever he felt in his heart he kept it there only, he used to help her as a friend before and still is ready to do anything and everything for her. So when he never promised her any thing how can he be called a cheat? 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

Anurag still loves Taani, so cheating ka tou sawal hi nahi 🤣

Yes he accepted her as a wife when he was 15, 15 i s still an immature age yet being the caring kid he was, once married he started taking care of her and accepted his relationship. But later he was punished badly for it, so later on when he was sent abroad he realized that everything was perfect till they were best friends, everything started to mess up when they got married so he thought its best if they remain friends. And also don't forget taani had always told him that she will never accept him as a husband, so i am sure that was at the back of his mind too, Anurag did not know Taani's feelings have changed, so he can't be called a cheat in any way.

And i don't agree with people that because he was raised in America he turned out to be like this, there are other deeper reasons behind him thinking he does not love Taani and believing he loves nupur.

You really have to understand whatever he told Taani in Firday's episode, the depth of it to understand where he is coming from, he is anything but a cheat 😆 Due to whatever happened 8 years ago he went through a lot of emotional trauma that too at a very tender age whatever you see today is a product of that, he suffered a lot emotionally and that is what had made them a confused human being as far as love and emotions are concerned

And if you see his hospital scene with Nupur, he does not love her because when he was telling her again and again he loves her, there was really no depth in his emotions, it was more like he was trying to convince himself rather than her that he loves her. Again because he is confused, one moment he was all worried for nupur but the moment Subodh mentioned Taani he left everything and stood outside her house all night. He thinks he loves Taani and is in love with nupur but he loves taani and is in love with her too🤣

And Anurag had never told Taani that he loves her before leaving and will accept their marriage, what ever he felt in his heart he kept it there only, he used to help her as a friend before and still is ready to do anything and everything for her. So when he never promised her any thing how can he be called a cheat? 😆

very well said..Anurag is yet to realize his luv for taani and y r every1 blaming him for wat is happening..we've to remember d story is being shown frm taani's point of view..so anurag's feelings r nt much depicted..if he was actually in luv wid nupur he wldnt stand outside taani's house leaving nupur in d hospital...
Originally posted by Soaps1

I 1000% agree with this Point Nadia .. Very Very well said ..Even i was angry when i saw Taani's tears but that was just for time being thinking he could have accepted Taani at that Moment later i understood that each and everyone are at their own faults but all are justified in their positions. That hospital scene was just too hilarious that looked like he was saying that dialog to himself ..And when he said to Taani that he loved Nupur and donno why she is not trusting him in this matter

I badly wanted Taani to speak up and say " where there is love there should/must be trust ." if there is no trust in relation take it love or Friendship that that relation will no longer called love or friendship. Anurag will surely understand that fact one day . I wish and Pray he understands that fact so soon before its too late . As Nadia said Onu loves Taani he is just not understanding that fact . He loves taani and he is in love with Taani😳

anu wil never cheat taani
and he is the best person who
can understand taani well than othersssssssss
well, agree to some exetent.. but i really like the old anu.. the new behaviour of anu pisses me off.
im 16...ppl say im more mature than my agee, but im pretty sure i wnt be what im now in next 8 years🤣 things change, a lot changed for onu...he's not even 0.0000001% to be blamed. Many long distance relationships dnt work out & heck taanu didnt even communicate even ONCE in 8 years lol.It's a both gud thing & bad thing is tht both tani & onu r right in their places, im happy tht none of them r to be blamed & sad tht both r so innocent & such misunderstanding had to take place :(