Tyler Hawkins Death Anniversary

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

..Remember Me..

Hey Guys do you Remember Tyler Hawkins, The Great Bother, Son & Boyfriend who Died in the terrorist attack This very day on September 11 2009.

Its Funny because I was on you tube and girls were doing there Drama over Rob/Tyler Dieing and posting videos on Videos, so I thought Why not being Some Drama here.

Actually I cried a lot during the movie, specially the end was so shocking, I thought 'Happily Ever After' and the its like there is no 'Ever After', Everyone in the theater was crying.

Just Amazing Movie.

R.I.P Tyler We love you. .

I know for of you September 11th has passed but Sorry for being late. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tyler Hawkins Death Anniversary" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshika2006

IF-Dazzler

eshika2006

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i luv tyler!!!!!!!rob did a great job!i hate to admit but i think i liked tyler more than edward!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fan

-Precious

IF-Dazzler

-Precious

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

..Remember Me..

Hey Guys do you Remember Tyler Hawkins, The Great Bother, Son & Boyfriend who Died in the terrorist attack This very day on September 11 2009.

Its Funny because I was on you tube and girls were doing there Drama over Rob/Tyler Dieing and posting videos on Videos, so I thought Why not being Some Drama here.

Actually I cried a lot during the movie, specially the end was so shocking, I thought 'Happily Ever After' and the its like there is no 'Ever After', Everyone in the theater was crying.

Just Amazing Movie.

R.I.P Tyler We love you. .

I know for of you September 11th has passed but Sorry for being late. 

I was planning to see the movie for a long time..and then i saw your post i made up mind that i had to see it now!! so i got the DVD and i saw the movie..rob has done an amazing job..much much better than twilight..in twilight i noticed a lot of awkward pauses between rob n kris...specially this one scene where he tells bella he's gonna take her to meet his family..it felt weird the way he said it..but when i saw remember me i was completly amazed by his acting..he did such a good job..and then by the time the end came i had completely forgotten the story had a sad ending!! and then they show tyler dead and i was crying..
@red the exact same though came to my mind..it was all soo sad..CryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top