MM 13 - 17 Sep 10 Discussions & Updates pg1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday 13/9/10

Amma kkum pOnnumkkum semai lage lage - Tamizh confronts mommy about the lies galore " why did u do this? So, now you are convinced that  I am a vilai pOgatha sarakku?" ( uh huh, enna expression ithu??? so demeaning !!) A.Malai is surprised that he has been kept in the dark - Tamizh lists all the lies - to both the sides - and also says that it was Prema who opened her eyes to all this. A.Malai shouts at Meena and Meena starts crying - so whats new???

Just then Eka, his wife and son arrive - which goes unnoticed by the A.Malai clan as they are busy pointing fingers. Meena says that she believed her mom - " I did what she asked me and you should have the same trust !!" Tamizh says that Meena had the luxury of depending on her mom "my parents depend on me !!" Now Meena comes out with the thyagam of Tamizh's siblings and how Kavitha
provoked Tamizh - "kitte irunthu ava kashta padarathai pakkarathai vida yetti irunthu ava santhoshama irukkarathai pakkanum nnu solli than un kitte apdi pesina" Loosu confirms - "yes, we all know all the thagidu thattham" Tamizh is shocked by all the revelations and says that she better stop the wedding "ella pithalaattamum therinji Eka and Co stop panrathai vida.....I better do it.." Meena indulges in some
emotional blackmail - of course with copious tears. Now the Eka family decides to intervene.

The would be groom announces " the wedding will go on..." The shocked A.Malai clan acknowledges the Eka clan's presence. Well, to cut a long story short, Eka family had an anonymous call which puttu puttu vaichufied all the lies. The groom to be got annoyed in the first place and wanted to stop the wedding but later started thinking - "realized that one who loves the parental family so much would love the in-law family also with devotion. Why should I miss out on such a girl?? So, even after the marriage, you don't have to settle in the U.S .of A, say what??" Eka and his wife echo the same sentiments. Well, it is smiling time for all - even Meena smiles for a change. Prakash pulls Tamizh to the kitchen to make some coffee and A.Malai says "coffee le uppu pOttudatheenga.." Every one laughs..habbbaaa

Freeze

Episode - 102          Tuesday - 14.09.10

MK helping his mom to grind batter .. Pazhani teases KK , tht now her son is helping her & soon her DIL too will join him nu .. KK says she'll die if she sits idle .. MK becomes emotional .. Tells his mom not to talk like this .. KK is very much pleased & says her sons have changed bcos of her future DIL's .. KS & Pazhani discuss abt the wedding .. KS says they can fix the date , as soon as their dad gives a green signal .. Josiyar arrives all off a sudden .. Paati tells him tht her grand sons are getting married soon .. KS says his DIL's are from AM's family .. Josiyar asks if they did a horoscope match .. KK replies tht they are interested in getting girls from AM's family & so they didn't check with horoscopes .. Josiyar offers to find a suitable date for wedding .. KK gives him her sons horoscopes .. he does some calculation & says as per MK's horoscope his wedding needs to be conducted in next 10 days .. otherwise they can't get him married for another 2 1/2 yrs .. Josiyar suggests to have all 3 weddings on the same day .. KS gets worried , as Thamizh's wedding is already fixed & they can't have her sisters wedding before hers .. Josiyar convinces KS to talk to AM .. and KS agrees .. MK leaves with josiyar to drop him .. Pazhani then tells KS tht their dad only has sent this josiyar .. Paati & KK too agrees with him & asks KS to talk to AM .. KS is still hesitant .. Paati suggests to do thiruvula seetu in front of their dad's pic .. Meena selects "uthamam" .. KS gets happy & decides to talk to AM ...

MK drops the josiyar near an auto stand .. Thanks him for his help 😲 .. To lie to his parents .. Josiyar asks for the reason .. MK denies to brief him & says he did for his mother's sake .. MK offers money , but josiyar refuses to take it ..

Thamizh in deep thoughts .. Recollects Kavi's harsh words to her , poramaikari blah blah 🤢 .. Cries .. Kavi & Swathi return home .. Swathi tries to talk to Thamizh .. Kavi says she won't like them talking to her & takes her inside .. Vasanthi tries to update her sisters abt the recent happenings in their home .. Kavi tells her not to disturb Thamizh , by talking abt her & goes in .. Meena tells Kavi to go talk to Thamizh .. Kavi replies thamizh saw her , but didn't utter even a word .. Orders mom to make tea for her .. Thamizh gets the tea & walks to Kavi's room .. Thamizh becomes emotional , says , i have given small happiness to you .. but you all have sacrificed ur life for me ...

Credits to techsatish.net

Thodarum ...

Wednesday - 15th September 2010

Episode - 103

pirakkumpOdhum azhugindraan.. irakkumpOdhum azhugindraan..
santhoshathilumE azhugindraan.. serial paarthum azhugindraan.
.oru naaLEnum sirikka marandhaai maanidanE.

Continues from yesterday's... Thamizh says that all her sisters are thyagis.. gave up their life and dreams for her.. she never understood their cause (??) that she is a paavi, spoke so ill of them, hurt them so much etc etc... Swathi and Vasanthi reply that it is all nothing infront of Thamizh's solo kashtams.. Thamizh wants them to be her sisters in all the jenmams (echuse me.. evvaLavu jenmam we see & update.. naan indha veLayaattukku varala) sisters do a group hug oppari... Meena is privy to the scene and is crying with happiness (eppadiyo azhudhutOmla..)  Thamizh comes to her mother - says sorry for having troubled them.  Meena asks her to stop crying (aamaam - adhu ennOda serial urimai... cant have it trespassed) AM comes and asks what happened.. (vidiya vidiya ramayanam) says some dhrishti, they have to be united always..

Saravanan gets dropped at office by his friend who asks him to talk to Shylaja.  The friend says after listening to everything Shylaja can decide for herself, after the talk to update him and leaves.  Saravanan at his table.. The peon brings a file..Saravanan enquires if Madam has arrived.. the peon tells that Madam called to tell that she would be coming a week later, has extended her leave, tried calling Saravanan but could not get across.. Saravanan calls Shylaja..who is in the hospital.. tells her mother is sick and has to undergo an open heart surgery.. she is scared if her mother would die.. cries over the phone..Saravanan says nothing would happen to her mother... she reminds of an earlier time when his prophecy turned true, wants it to happen again..is intruded by a nurse who wants her to sign the form for surgery.  

AM & Meena come with KS to Eka's house... AM says Eka's family have been very magnanimous until now, he feels awkward to ask for favour again.. KS says he would do the talking.. Mrs & Mr Eka welcome all of them... Mrs. Eka enquires about KK's health - KS says nothing to worry now..  Eka asks if the date has been fixed for the wedding.. KS tells about the problem in MK's horoscope.. Mrs.Eka thinks how can they change the date now when the invitations are already being distributed.. The groom (sorry forgot his name)  comes in and says cant change the date now because he has to leave in a couple of days' time, he has been promoted and transferred to LA.. KS asks them to discuss and find a way out , and he waits outside.  After discussion Eka, AM and their respective spouses come out and tell KS that they can go ahead with their muhurtam and their son's will take place as planned.. there is no problem about it.  KS takes leave happily, promising to drop off AM and his wife on the way.

Prema comes with a sick BGM to KS's house.. sees paatti and kusalam visarchufies.. paatti says enga nalla irukka vidreenga.. Janaki came and created problems the other day.. Prema says she fought with her mother for the same reason and they dont even talk to each other .. Paatti is very smart, says neeyum ungammavum idhunaala pEsikkardhu illanu nee sonnaa naan nambiduvEnaa?  Prema promises on paatti.. paatti again quips why promise over her.. she wants to stay alive to see her grandchildren's marriage.. Prema surutuffies paatt's vethilai and gives it to her when paatti finds no vethilai left in her box.  Patti finds out that Prema took the vethilai from her box.. Prema tells her that she thought she wouldnt be found out.. Paatti tells that  Prema is a veLayaattu poNNu born to a venaiyaanava..tells she is still undecided if Prema is a good girl or a bad girl... asks Prema to have kEppa puttu.. Prema thinks to herself that she has come to hear that the marriage has been cancelled and not to eat..  Prema goes in and bangs with Karthik who is coming out.. asks why thinking of Swathi all the time.. tells him to muttu 3 times.. he refuses.. paatti hearing the commotion comes.. KK comes from inside..both are privy to Prema's 3 more times mutting.. Karthik leaves.. KK with a smile and paatti with a frown come in...

thodarum..

Thursday update

Prema makes Karthi muttufy her 3 times, Patti scolds her for behaving inappropriately, especially when he is about to get married. KK intervenes and sides with Prema, calling her a nice innocent girl. 🤢
Prema asks where is KS, KK explains to her that the marriage needs to take place in 8 days because of MK's jaadhagam. KS wonders what is taking KK so long..Prema smiles to herself that all the truth about Thamizh would be known and the wedding will be off...she waits for the bad news.

KS enters, and announces the good news that the wedding will go on in 8 day after talking to Eka and AM. Prema is shocked that her plan has been foiled. She looks upset 👏 and cries in anger.

Thamizh and her friend talking about how her problem was solved quickly. Thamizh wonders how to get the money to conduct the 3 weddings. They consider asking Ashok for money. Her friend volunteers to ask Ashok for money if Thamizh is shy. Thamizh asks her friend (Priya) why she isnt getting married. Priya says she loves someone. (dont tell me this is another sideline story) and the man has agreed to marry her. He is waiting to get his mother's blessings before confirming the wedding date. Thamizh probes her for the man's name, Priya says she will tell her in due course (I suspect it is Ashok!)

Prema and her mother visits Sada in jail. Sada is disappointed that the truth he revealed didnt stop the wedding. Sada has another idea- Prema asks what, and he says his idea is to drop the idea of marrying Kavitha. Prema chides him for giving up so easily, and Sada replies that his mother came in his dream and asked him to drop the idea of marrying Kavitha. His mother advised him to marry someone who loves him, so Sada decides to change his heart about kavitha. (he is quite funny-looking at this stage in saying this) He wishes Prema best of luck in her pursuit of Karthik. Prema is so irritated at this stage, she asks him if he can help her with lending some rowdies to her. She whispers the full plan to him (we cant hear it). Sada agrees to help, and she is thankful and leaves.

Thamizh at home, Prakash rings her. Makes small talk, then asks her to come to some friends park. Thamizh agrees after some thought.

Thamizh at park. Prakash arrives in car. Thamizh asks her why he asked her to come. Prakash want to spend some time with her before leaving for the US (duh). He says he loves to see Thamizh smile (we all do). They do some vazhisal and then he gives her a present. She starts opening it...thodarum....

Friday - stepping in for Srima... UPDATE BY ELJAY

Update for Friday, Sep 17, 2010:

Tamil is moved by Prakash's gift.  He watches her as she opens it, then sees the piece of paper inside, opens it to read some romantic lines - something to the tune of how can I see you fully when you are my eyelash?  Sorry if I got the meaning wrong, please feel free to correct it  She talks of how  she learned to be an arivaLi from her father's paasam, learned to be independent from her mother's paasam, and became an adimai to Prakash's paasam!  She asks him what she can give him in return, and he wants her to say "I love you", but she says she cannot, it is in her heart, and he says he will make her say it before he leaves for the US.

AM and Meena at a temple waiting for KS - magic thatha is there, reciting some verses aloud, Meena asks him not to disturb everyone but to go to one side and then say aloud, he stops her by saying Meenakshi rajyam is only for Madurai, but this is Chennai.  Then he walks away.  Meena is thunderstruck by the fact that he knows her name, she runs up to him and falls at his feet, asking for forgiveness, AM sees her and asks her why she is falling at the feet of these old men, and asks her to give him Rs. 10, since he is probably a pichaikaaran, thatha calls out Annamalai!  Just because there is going to be kalyana meLam at your house, don't become arrogant, and walks away.  AM is also thunderstruck, thatha walks away.  Meena runs after him and falls at his feet, saying that her husband did not know about him, and to forgive and bless her.  He blesses her and goes away, and his footprints leave an impression in vibhuti.  Meena applies the vibhuti to her forehead, and joins AM, who is telling KS and KK about the old man.  She tells them about the vibhuti footprints and KS is positive the old man is his father.  They go all over the temple, looking for him, but he is nowhere to be seen, so KK suggests that they keep the invitations at God's feet instead, and KS does that.  While they are praying, magic thatha is shown, laughing and saying that now he cannot help them anymore, and it is for God to help them, that is why he made sure the invitation went to God directly.

KS brings the invitations home, everyone is told to distribute them, kutty Meena wants to know why her name is there, KK says it is so that people will know that there is a girl in their house also later when the time comes for her marriage.  KS tells her to go and call MK, Sara and Karthi, they come in and he asks them to pick up the invitations they need for their friends.  Sara's phone rings, he sees it is from Shylaja and disconnects.   She rings again, he disconnects again.

Sara's phone rings and this time it is Shylaja ringing from a landline, and he picks it up.  She scolds him for picking up when it is some other number and disconnecting when he sees it is her number, wants to know why he is evading her, why he didn't call even though he knew her mother was undergoing open heart surgery.  Sara tries to explain something, but she refuses to listen and warns him that if he tries to do drogam to her, he will not find her alive.  He is sweating ...

Thodarum ...
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
You are most welcome , Cool 😃 ..
 Welcome cool. Eclat will do this Wednesday update. Next Wed. is problem.
Don't worry, folks!  Eljay is back in action - eclat, laksh, everyone who is pitching in - I owe you all a big 🤗
Originally posted by srima

Welcome cool. Eclat will do this Wednesday update. Next Wed. is problem.

No problems Srima    🤗.. will do next Wed also..
Thanks, Laksh, for covering for me!  I was going to do this later after my finger recovered from TMS, but then I saw that you had already done it.  Thanks a bunch!
Thanks Roja akka and laksh sis=)

How on the earth will MK get married within 10 days..and the bride need to be changed aswell right from Kavi to Tamil?😉
Originally posted by Aahaana

Thanks Roja akka and laksh sis=)

How on the earth will MK get married within 10 days..and the bride need to be changed aswell right from Kavi to Tamil?😉

Oh dear...I hope this doesnt happen....I think Kavitha looks nice with MK somehow...

Thamizh can still wed Eka's son later...maybe the 3 girls will get married, and Thamizh will somehow end up not married and supporting the parents forever....the fact that the sisters are getting married first is almost like a disaster on her wedding waiting to happen..

I hate both Shailu and Prema- I cant wait to see them in tears...both deperate women...! 😡
Thanks Laksh, Eclat and Eljay for the updates -
Magic thatha magic thatha, intha Prema vai kOnjam maatti vidungalen, pleaseeeee