Suggestions / Comments

Maharani

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rswagath

rswagath

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged

This is, I think, the most popular serial right now.

When Sandya, Sulakshana, Thopias all are acting so well the main
character, Mahalakshmi is so irritating often. Though Rani is a negative
character she really does a remarkable acting. But this character, we cannot
blame acting though, not only irritates Rani feably, but tells all that she is not supposed
to in a very careless way. i.e. yesterdays episode she tells Rani the clue with which
they might prove that Rani is their daughter.

This is not  just a challenge, Rani is a very dangerous girl and cheating on Mahalakshmi's own
family and she is a very big threat. still this character behaves very childish which is not
enjoyable.

Mahalakshmi need not be cunning like Rani, but has to behave very responsible and
start realising her real role as heroin or the main character.

Hope Maharani team will correct this and make it better.

rswagath

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hi rswagath,

I think you have posted this in the wrong forum, disussions for the show Maharani can be found on the link belowTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.