Feb 09 Update Reema's condition critical

1212 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

TNX Nirva

i dn't understand wot kushal is going 2 do? its not like pooja will come across kushal alot now since she is in her working life now

i doubt that shalini will patch up with pooja any time soon....but its good that other people like pooja at work

as for poornima i think she is off to becoming a snob!

she will forget where she is from n will luv her rich life...maya will use dat against her family maybe and i m sure dat Ronit will not be too happy about it

Edited by Anisa - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nali thumbnail
nice update! why was kushan in jail in the first place... with him back YMLH now has 6 villians: Maya, Annie (she will probably be shown again), Hai Hai Mirchi, Shalini, Poornima (in training at the moment), and now Kushan. this should get interesting! 😈
fingirl thumbnail
Thanks alot for the wonderful update Nirav! U r good as ever..
πŸ‘ ...but don't u think with so many villains the serial gonna get too complicated and the thing is every villain is after Pooja..na jane kya hoga hamari pooji ka πŸ˜‰ Edited by fingirl - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Thanks ALot Nirav for a super Update.

I agree wit u Anisa.

wat will Kushan do.... maybe they will brian wash ronit too....

and Poornima she is changing like Canada's weather!!...pichaley char say itna acha musam tha...aaj baraf paar gai!!πŸ˜•

anyways.....shukar hai yeh story aagye chalnye tu shoro howi....main tu tang aagi thi is keh rony dhonaye saye

1212 thumbnail

i dn't like the fact dat in most serials..da makers have 9/10 villians n just one main lead (pooja in this case)

Fin girl pooji ko kuch nahi hoga ...she is the lead she will surely find her way out....but dey sud cut down th villians....i thought dey weren't gona show kushal n annie anymore...well! i thought rong

Swati08 thumbnail
maybe it's annie, i m not sure.  Edited by Swati08 - 19 years ago
girls_respect thumbnail

I've just started watching YMLH and i was just wondering what Pooja has done to Kushan that he went to Jail and who is he???? Thnx.

Selina😊

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr8 update...
sure seems like an interesting episode...
ejaz's babe thumbnail
thanx for the awesome update!!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!