Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 jprasad, minnie!! keep it up guys! lok, the more and more armaan is becoing sure about his love for jassi, themore and morepurab fans are getting frustated! they cannot say now that armaan does not love jassi really and t eas purab who loved her really! this is becoming really frustrating for them!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!
aniifuzz thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘
aniifuzz thumbnail

Thanx for a great update! I live for them. But what i found so interesting about this episode is how life can turn right around and head in a totally different direction.

It used to be Jassi dreaming of their love and future and Armaan being down to earth and real. Now its Armaan swiming in love and Jassi facing harsh reality. Its so... I cant think of the right words. Beautiful in a strange way i guess. And ironic.  

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

*in a real state of shock*

GOOD GOD!!!!!! Today's episode was the besttt besttt and did I mention bestttttttttttt ever!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, and I A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y L-O-V-E-D, L-O-V-E-D, L-O-V-E-D the scene with Armaan and Jassi. I kept smiling, screaming, "awwwwing", biting my fingers, waving my hands, clapping my hands, cheering..you name it!! It was the most beautiful thing I have EVER seen on TV thus far. AND to add to everything, Apoorva kept smiling today, which was just godly! Arg, I'm so hyper but damn was a masterpiece of an episode.

I cannot even begin to describe how much I love the coupling of Armaan+Jassi. Like I said to Queenbee earlier, Apoorva and Mona are the King and Queen of Indian television, or even television in general. 

Ugh, now we have to suffer until Monday to see what happens next! But I'm sure this Valentines Day will be an excellent one! <3333

And Daisy, thank you very very much for the update. Sorry I mentioned this last, but I'm just really hyper about the show πŸ˜›

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deli

*in a real state of shock*

GOOD GOD!!!!!! Today's episode was the besttt besttt and did I mention bestttttttttttt ever!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, and I A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y L-O-V-E-D, L-O-V-E-D, L-O-V-E-Dthe scene with Armaan and Jassi. I kept smiling, screaming, "awwwwing", biting my fingers, waving my hands,clapping my hands, cheering..you name it!! It was the most beautiful thing I have EVER seen on TV thus far. AND to add to everything, Apoorva kept smiling today, which was just godly! Arg, I'm so hyper but damn was a masterpiece of an episode.

I cannot even begin to describe how much I love the coupling of Armaan+Jassi. Like I said to Queenbee earlier, Apoorva and Mona are the King and Queen of Indian television, or even television in general.

Ugh, now we have to suffer until Monday to see what happens next! But I'm sure this Valentines Day will be an excellent one! <3333

And Daisy, thank you very very much for the update. Sorry I mentioned this last, but I'm just really hyper about the show πŸ˜›

Absolutely no problem Deli, infact u voiced everything I wanted to say too!! Can't wait for Monday!! 😊
nasshuu thumbnail

at least this show make us happy instead of watching boring episod (kusum) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i cross my finger to pray for god(oh god pls dont send purab back. ) things is going perfect for jessi and armaan sure no arman suriπŸ˜†

girls_respect thumbnail

girls_respect wrote:

Ok....gotta question.....WHY does Armaan want FAKE balance sheets for??? What's he trying to cover up???

Selina

Gulmohar got a lot of loans from Kohinoor. And since Armaan doesn't want anyone to know about it, he wants Jassi to make fake balance sheets.

Hope that answers your question. 😊

Thx a lot 4 u r explanation.  I did kinda find it kool that someone's gotta same name as me on this forum :)

RenuNag thumbnail
Just breathtaking.... another brilliant update for a befitting episode...
Thanks very much for the update ...Daisy... i really love reading the update over and over again ...!
❀️❀️❀️
zandra thumbnail

one thing i felt is tht the bouquet tht was shown at the end of the episode is send by purab. i think he is coming back.

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zandra

one thing i felt is tht the bouquet tht was shown at the end of the episode is send by purab. i think he is coming back.

Really, what proof do you have?