Bandini

MAHIYAVANSHI's deserve to loose Vishal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anavisalwan

Groupbie

anavisalwan

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I think this family do not deserve their son as they never paid any attention to him. Santu supposed to be by his side all the time & give her that MAMTA which she think is her strength over Megha. How cum this child feel her emotions if she so not express them to him. He has been with Megha since his birth its obvious for him to be attached to her. As a result Megha has to do simply nothing to keep him away from Mahiyavanshis & close to her. The child need to be given special attention. Its really strange that Santu is more interested in Checking whether or not he is doing his homework than understanding his thinking. Megha was continuously telling Santu that her son is more attached to Megha but she didn't take it seriously.
I don't think it is any of Vishal's fault as it was the family's responsibility especially Santu & DM to tell him & make him understand the truth. Had he been properly handled & provided with Santu's MAMTA he wud not have returned to Megha & that wud have been defeat of Megha & win of Santu's love. But just to keep the show moving now they are just turning Vishal to be bad. its really ridiculous

Please share your views.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AamrasprajjuVishani26Blossom10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAHIYAVANSHI's deserve to loose Vishal" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tahmina16

Tahmina16

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anavisalwan

I think this family do not deserve their son as they never paid any attention to him. Santu supposed to be by his side all the time & give her that MAMTA which she think is her strength over Megha. How cum this child feel her emotions if she so not express them to him. He has been with Megha since his birth its obvious for him to be attached to her. As a result Megha has to do simply nothing to keep him away from Mahiyavanshis & close to her. The child need to be given special attention. Its really strange that Santu is more interested in Checking whether or not he is doing his homework than understanding his thinking. Megha was continuously telling Santu that her son is more attached to Megha but she didn't take it seriously.
I don't think it is any of Vishal's fault as it was the family's responsibility especially Santu & DM to tell him & make him understand the truth. Had he been properly handled & provided with Santu's MAMTA he wud not have returned to Megha & that wud have been defeat of Megha & win of Santu's love. But just to keep the show moving now they are just turning Vishal to be bad. its really ridiculous

Please share your views.

what you say is true, we have not seen a scene where santu was seen trying to bond with vishal, u know i like santu but i really don't get her some time like how could she not tell DM she was pregnant or even mention it at all, and how could she just leave him, just so meghna and vishal could get their right and how could she think he would cheat on her, when DM didn't look at another women when his first wife died. Doesn't santu remember how he hated her when he married her and it took him ages to accept her as his wife. so how can this man who spent 6yrs talking to his dead wife's picture and carried on loving her after her death can cheat on santu who he also loves deeply, i feel santu didn't know DM as well as she think does, and she made this mistake again by thinking she knows vishal when she doesn't know! santu's character in one way is stupid and in another way she is mature and understanding and not so stupid, lol i know why DM calls her a duffer. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamras

Aamras

Groupbie

Aamras

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Absolutely! Santu was a better mom to Birwa and Suraj as compared to Vishal. Pity poor innocent Vishal who is blinded by his love for his 'mother'.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
agree santo was good mother for birwa n suraj , actually there was no any elder woman who could love both of them as a mother , when santo entered m family after gettimg married to dm, she started loving both of them much , but vishaal already had a mother so he dint need even real mother , in presence of megha, santo could not prove herself as a good mother to vishaal....

Edited by vikrant ronit - 12 September 2010 at 2:13am

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
and nowadays santu become selfish she thinks only about vishal and no other members of that house

Post Reply New Post

Go to top