Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Monday (13/09/2010)

Virundhu Update

(Indha mathiri virundhu nadandha naama BP ku Marundhu Saapdavendiyathu thaan)

Nadaswaram PPP PPP
Mela Chatham Dumm Dumm Dumm
Ennalume Nadaswaram Ketkumbothe
Veedu Kooda Koyilaagume

Break (Ennadhu? Edutha odana breakaConfused? Ini enna vara pogutho)

Ahaa Virundhu is ready in vessels and the gals are busy spreading the jamakkalam for the quests. There comes Mahes with her Karasev family. Sokku Gopi and all greet them and make them sitSmile.

Mahes is taken inside by the girls and they have a discussion on her life with the Ks Family. Mahes also doesnt leave the chance.She explains about her in laws who were greedy for money,panam panam nu alayaraanga (Apidi podu ma. u will surely survive.. Avanga torture thaanga sakthi venum and that u have for sure). She even talks about her husband who is a puppet controlled by KS aunty.

Appidi Pugundha veedu perumaya pathi sollikitte poranga. Ragini and others tell Mahes to give them left and right if they troubled her. Adhukulle comes KS aunty. She sees the group formation and asks if they were talking about her,as they stopped their chat once she entered. Adhukku Ragini and the other kuty sister tells that if it was about KS it owuld definately be bad talks only as she never deserved to be praised for anything.KS aunty gets into an argument with the gals but leaves the place asking Mahes to continue her gossips.

Malar comes and PP's whole family welcome her lovingly and she goes inside to meet Mahes first. She asks Mahes about her life and then tells she wanted to talk to Gopi urgently. She goes out and asks Gopi to come outside the house with her. She tells him that there was something important which she wanted to share with him in private.

They go outside and b4 they start talking one akka comes and asks them to join the function. Gopi greets her and asks her to go inside. She goes inside and they continue to move a bit forward for some privacy.. B4 she could open her mouth there comes Patcha Kili storming in with anger seperating them. Aama adhu Maha ve thaan.

Appram as we all know its Maha Thandavam thereAngry. She shouts and bring everyone out of the house.. Gopi raises his voice this time but Sokku interferes and asks them to be silent. No use, Maha goes on talking and Mayil tries to console her but gets insultedOuch. This time Sokku tells her to mind her words and that her insulting Mayil is like insulting Sokku.

Maha now comes out of her madness and tries to convince Sokku that she was doing it on purpose. All the girls come in support of Gopi and Malar. They ask Maha to control instead of acting stupid. Kamu reminds her that Maha thinking about herself as the DIL of that house doesn't mean she can do anything.Instead of creating scenes she should be supportive to the family.

Pirai and family comes running and shouting. The whole koottam comes to Maha's great deed of locking her family and coming out alone. KS family uses this chance to start their Music. Appram its between Ks family and Pirai.Again Sokku Mayil comes and stops them.

Adhukulla Maha starts that it was her dream which made her do it and it would have come true if she hadnt barged in like this. She asks Sokku to conduct their marriage now itself (Aiya this gal is making everyone madAngryAngry.. Kalyanam mattum thaan vaazhkaiya? degree ippo thaan join paneerka. is she aware of al that? Eppo paathalum Gopi Athane KattikanumDeadDead.. KodumaD'oh)

Sokku tells she has to wait. Then she asks him to conduct atleast engagement (Cha sariyana Alayal pisaasuDead). Sokku then asks Pushpa about it and andha amma also tells her anna to do the enagement soon.(she just wants to escape from her husband's torture about Maha's marriage..She is not at all bothered to knw whter the guy is also interested or not)Sokku then tells his decision to have the engagement soon and there comes the next headache. Aiyo its Devanai now..

She starts screaming about Kaamu's fate and asks Sokku about his promise to her to have Kaamu married after Mahe's wedding. Sokku again assures her that Kamu was his daughter and he would sell anything and everything and conduct Kamu's wedding. Devanai is now silent.

Sokku consoles Maha and asks her to wait. Sokku then tries to console Malar for having to face all this. Adhukulla comes Malar's Annan with his gang. Then avaroda music starts (Aiyo mudiyala da
D'oh.)He tries to slap Malar and Gopi stops him and there starts a big fight... Yaarellamo adichukkarannga. Who is hitting who nu onnume puriyale.. Selva also joins the fight hitting Malar's anna and Mahe stops him.
Then Malar's anna goes away.. In between one lady comes with a gal (idhu yaaru? aiyo mandaye picthikkalam pole irukkeAngry) She sees someone and escapes from him.

Idhukellam naduvile, KS family comments mela comments and aunty asks him whether they were going to put soru for them or should they leave the place..Paavam Sokku sir asks them to wait for 2 mins.

Sokku then tells Maha that he would get her engaged to Gopi soon. She asks for a date and threatens them that she would jump if they dint give her a date (Guthichu thaan tholayein. Atleast engalku nimmathi kadaikkum..) Finally the Jyotsiar gives them the muhurtham of 3rd which is in the next 4 days. Maha asks for a date b4 3rd (enna ponnu iva?).Sokku convinces her and then asks them to join for the virundhu.

Mayil sees both Gopi and Malar expressing their shock on the news thru their eyes. Mayil reads everything and calls Gopi aside. He asks Gopi to share his true feelings and assures him to have his wish fulfiled but Gopi looks at Malar for a sec and then turns.Mayil goes inside and Sokku apologises to Malar and asks her to join them for lunch but she refuses telling she cant have food anymore.. Gopi to console Malar and come inside.

Gopi and Malar share an eye lock and Malar talks in pain and expresses her anger on Gopi's silence. She calls him adimuttal and leaves
Gopi also gives an expression. It dint seem to be his helplessness but its as if 'Nee sollarthu sollikko but naan ippidi thaan'

Thodarum (oru scene thaan kaamichanga but andha oru partleye evalo drama.. Nondhu poyitein)

CryIdhukku thaan ivalo scene pottu ad kuduthaangalaCry

Update by Migan

Tuesday - Episode 104 (September 14)

Scene starts with Virundu at Sokku house. All are sitting and eating. 4 Pandavis(Mahesu eating too) are  serving food. Deivanai starts crying saying Pandi in hospital and how can I eat? Mayil consoles her to eat saying Pandi will be all right and hopefully he will be changed man when he comes out.

Miss.Maha Patchaikili comes there and asks everyone how is food and she orders the girls to serve and all. She says I am this house DIL. So I have to make sure all ok. Girls tease her and she tells them to call her Anni. Paramu says maybe I will call you Panni.

Meenatchi is serving and she starts crying to Sokku thinking of her lost son. Sokku consoles here and says he will be OK.

Seeing all these KS aunty and uncle tease the family that they cry even here without any Mandapam.  They say whatever lets take care of eating well. Mahesu and Hubby look vidaraanga to each other and naa naa na BGM.

Gopi comes there and Sokku asks him to get the vetrilais ready. Gopi goes inside. Kutti paiyan Kaja scolds Gopi. He says why didn't you talk in front of everyone. You can't hide the truth to me. I know you love Malar madam. When they talked about engagement with Maha why didn't you talk against it and express your feelings? Even I have dreams about my future wife ' won't you have any thing?

To that gopi says everyone will have dreams but no one will have a family like mine like my Amma. Appa & Sisters.   My father has so much faith on me that's why he agreed to my wedding with Maha. If I have told then there will be 8.5 magnitude earthquake will happen(Atahhngga periya Boogambam).  I don't know what Maha will do, Athai will get mad with my Dad and she won't even talk so I can't let these things happen. (Atleast he didn't deny loving Malar). Podiyan is speechless.

At Malar house Malar Kanneerum Kambalaiyuma irukkaanga. Talking to her sister. She consoles her. Malar says I never got mad at Gopi but when he didn't talk against his parents I got extremely mad. For him his family and parents are only important. H won't take care of his wife that much (You are right Malar.  If you marry Gopi you will marry the whole family. Ippavavathu Muzhichukkoma).

Ragini asks do you hate him ' to that Malar says no I can't as I love him so much. Ragini asks malar did you atleast tell him you love him. Malar says n I could not as Maha came and stopped us. To this Ragini says now you can't blame him. If you have expressed love and he behaved like that after that you should be mad. He might have been scared to talk because you are rich and educated well. So maybe he was hesitant.  You should go talk to him. Malar thinks.

Their dad comes and asks them what are they discussing. They say something. He tells them that the Coimbatore varan family are visiting Karaikudi. They have to make a decision soon as they are good family. Malar says give me some more time. (Innum Yevalv naalo). He says ok let me know soon.  Ragini says decide soon Akka and leaves. Malar madam thinking.

Back at Sokku house(Looks lie kall of a sudden the house is changed 'Only to me or really changed? (Ini ithukku pathil Athu yendru podamal irunthaal sari).  Priai and Sam are upset that maha Gopi engagement going to happen. They says let's go talk to Maha about Gopi and Flower madam love and change her mind.

They both go and start telling only you love him, he never said anything. He only loves Malar '.  Patchikili loosu starts thinking and slowly starts as Goods vandi and becomes Maha express and walks and meets Gopi. Screen freezes on Maha and Gopi.

Thodarum

Update by Rojapoooo

Wednesday  15/9/10

Both Pirai and duck-walk bro are busy kOmbu seevufying - " pO, pOi
avan collar ai pidichu kelu, Malar unakku yaarunnu??" Maha Express
starts its journey and ends up in front of rubber mouth Gopi. First says "forgive me for talking about you and Malar like that. I trust you but not her. neenga en kitte irunthu thappikka (???!!) koodathunnu thaan apdi seythen" . Rubber Mouth has a look which says "ada chee pO" - and of course the stupid express does not see that (or she just ignores it ??) Tells Gopi that there are some people who try to separate them - " I believe you fully, antha aasami galai panna thanni le visham kalanthu kuduthuduven" - both Pirai and duck-walk are shocked and Gopi sees them as well. (Yovvvv, unakkum visham vaichuduva iva, apram unakku nadu veet le samathi katti, kudumbame ukkanthu azhum, ok ya??) Pirai meets the josiyar and asks "enna yya, sooniyam laam onnum velaikki aagalai?" Josiyar
says that one of the sooniyam recipient is in the hospital "pozhaippana nnu kooda santhegam!! What we have planted is a time bomb, this engagement won't happen, be rest assured." Malar's house - as usual Malar's dad shouts at his son for his atrocious behaviour. After dad leaves the kudigara son goes and releases
his friend from the den. Both plan to manhandle Gopi. Looks like the mobile jwellery shop girl's family has a score to settle with that jail bird. Onnum sariya puriyalai !!!

Senior peepee's place. The Shanthi gumbal is leaving - she invites every one for an "ethir virundhu" (Roja kathile ETHIRI virundhu nnu kettuthu !!) Pirai wants his clan to leave and as usual Maha Express refuses to budge from Gopi Station. Again as usual senior peepee drills some sense - he was kind of vexed with Maha - "every time solli solli kudukka mudiyaathu" - "Engagement happens in the bride's
house . We are coming there and so you have to be there, gotcha??" Maha express accepts but not before announcing to Gopi athan that she feels shy "first time in my life !!" (yeah sure, we only know too
well !!)
After the Pirai clan's exit, senior peepee goads Shanthi gumbal to stay for one more day. Every one except Mahesh are game. Mahesh gives a coy look to her beau and the clan leaves.

Meena and other two ladies of the compound approach the mobile jwellery shop girl and her mother - ask them about the man who
came with Malar's bro - "enga kitte sonna , namba orutharukku oruthar help pannikkalaam " ( Gossip kku ipdi oru avtar??) The lady says that it is a big, sad story "may be later??" The disappointed trio
retreats.
Mahesh kku first night. Selva is all smiles. Nunalum than vaayaal kedum - asks Mahesh "why did you insist on coming back??? We could have started our life in your dad's place??" Mahesh says that she loves Selva for defending Gopi. "panam innikki varum nalaikki pOgum. We need to support our own kith and kin. Ithu unga sontha veedu, inge neenga crawl panni vilaiyaadi iruppenga, inge namba
life start panrathu thaane right??" Selva "scorpion bitten thief " aagittar.... but manages to woo Mahesh...

Freeze

Update by Smlaksh

Episode - 106             Thursday - 16.09.10

Rohini (Malar's sister) gets a call .. she talks in a secretive manner & goes to backyard .. thiruttuthanama opens the door .. bang , it's Shankar Shocked [ithu rendum enna love pannutha Confused] , her brother's uruppadatha friend .. Rohini chides him for making a scene at Gopi's house .. Adds it has lead to the betrothal of Gopi-Maha .. Shanks asks what's their problem with Gopi's engagement .. Rohini puli pottu vilakkufies tht , if Malar gets married to Gopi , then their route will be clear [ada pavame , nandu mathiri irukku intha ponnu , athukulla love aah Angry] .. Shankar worries tht if Ashok , her bro gets to know their love matter , then he'll be dead meat .. Also suggests to elope with him & get married ShockedShocked .. as only then her family won't be able to seperate them .. Rohini is all set to leave with him then itself [hmm , flower kku ippadi oru thangai .. guess , iva elope pannum podhu , soora puli Gopi will save flower's family honour Sleepy .. adutha 3 masathukku track ready] .. Shanks says they can execute this plan at right time .. Rohini tells him to wait , as she's gonna talk to Gopi for one more time [athukitta evlo pesinaalum un energy & time thaan waste aagum Dead] .. Shankar gets emotional & asks will she stay with him all his life .. oorula ellarum porukki nu solrangalam avara LOL .. Rohini romba thelivaa irukka , says , she started loving him knowing all this blah blah .. her marriage before Flower's might spoil latter's life and so she is just waiting for Flower to get married .. but also assures tht if some other probs arises for their wedding , she won't even hesitate to elope with him [enna oru suyanalam .. Malar thaan pizhaikka theriyatha ponnu pola Unhappy] .. Shankr is relieved & escapes via back door , asking his GF to take care of herself ..

Athaan pothaan loosu Maha Angry calls another loosu Gopi Embarrassed .. Latter smartly asks ippo thaane ponea , adhukulla enna call nu LOL .. Maha starts advicing Dead .. i'm ur wife .. don't get tensed to pick my calls .. sapptacha .. enna tiffin , blah blah nu ithu ularal ellam ketkanum nu enakku thalai ezhuthu Dead [Laksh nondhufies her fate Cry] .. podha kuraikku ithu 3 times a day call pannumam , to kusalam visarichufy him .. [Gopi kanna , un mobile phone yai thalaiyai suththi dhoora veesidu WinkLOL] .. Above all Maha kettale oru kelvi , anga enna time nu Dead .. Gopi replies ellam same time thaan .. Maha loosu hangs the call , after konjam vazhisal ..

Hero Gopi calls our heroine , Flower .. she is not interested in talking to him , but Rohini persuades her to attend the call .. Malar switches on the speaker .. Gopi apologizes for what happened tht morning rightly as Malar predicted to her sister .. Appuram thaan enakku shock .. Gopi starts his vazhisal , asks the same Q's , Maha asked him ROFL .. sapptacha , meals or tiffin .. Malar gets annoyed & asks if he has anything else to talk abt .. Gopi replies no & cuts the call ...

Pushpa & both of her daughters are on their way to kalyana shopping .. informs Pirai , who asusual fumes .. sambaricha kasellam kari aaguthu nu .. Feels jealous of all 3 ladies .. Comedy hero Sam joins them .. Pirai kku magana parthum poraamai LOL .. Says , he used to wear only white dhoti & shirt .. but Sam dresses in all colors like kavadi thookuravan LOLLOL .. appuram dosai kal dollar vera nu ROFL .. Sam tells his dad to be proud of him , as he is the only soul updating the latest trend in their village .. Also tells abt his future plans .. kadhula periya rings , tattoos all over the body , spiky hair style with green coloring [imagine panni parkave payangarama irukku LOL] ..

A must watch scene
.. Sam further says , ippadi ellam dress pannittu ,ulla la la le oh
ulla la la le oh ulla la la le oh nu foreign style la ula varuvaram .. watch his body language folks Wink .. it's a real visual treat LOL ..

Mommy dear , Pushpa arandu poyi tells him to stop all his nonsense , illa na soru thanni cut aam .. Sam chides his dad for not getting him a buthisali mummy LOL .. Paati , Choks mother , teases Maha .. periya killadi , nenachatha sathichutta nu solli , joins them for shopping ..

Pirai worries if the wedding will happen as planned .. Sam assures seivinai will definitely work out & asks him to be patient .. Pirai has his own fears .. Says they'll be in trouble if seivinai works out late .. and so dad & son decide to stop the engagement all by themselves .. Sam gives an funny idea .. gopi cycle tyre la kaatha pidungi vidalam .. appuram accident thaan nu LOL .. Pirai rejects .. Sam then says to kidnap kundhani Kamu Embarrassed .. Pirai rejects this one too .. Sam asks whether they can kidnap Meenakshi ROFL .. Sam gives one final dangerous idea .. to kill Thailamma , choks mother ShockedAngry .. Pirai tells him to stop thinking in wrong ways .. Sam says Pirai is no better than him , as he is trying to spoil their lives indirectly .. whereas he deals in a direct way .. Pirai says it's better to pottu thallufy Gopi himself , than to kill his athai .. Pirai then says he'll enact a nenju vali drama on the engagement day .. Sam assures to take him to the hospital where "Peacock mother" athaanga Mayilamma nurse works LOL .. Pirai decides this is the best idea to stop the engagement ...

Mayil's whole family in hospital .. Deivanai starts her oppari .. Pandi is taken to ward from icu .. Doc says severe head injury , but he is out of danger .. Tells them to pray for his faster recovery ..

Mahes comes out from rest room aftr a head bath Embarrassed .. ponnu is in all smiles Embarrassed .. Shanthi shares a nakkal sirippu & tells her to vilakku yethufy .. her hubby comments tht SR has improved .. and they adichu pidichu came home for this nu .. House owner(HO) arrives & yells for them .. Shanthi sends Mahes inside .. and the threesome , SR , herself & her hubby welcome HO .. but he shouts at them to vacate the house .. trio tries to calm him .. Mahes comes out in the mean time .. HO then tells them to shift to his another house , so tht he can demolish & build a new one for his daughter .. Adds this concession is for tht ponnu , pointing Mahes .. Trio turns back & are shocked to see Mahes there .. Mahes stands there with a badrakali look LOL ...

Credits to techsatish.net

Thodarum ...

Update by Anjkhoney

Friday (17/09/2010)

Mahes attacks KS Family with her questions

Mahes gets to knw that the house was rented and not owned by KS family. She goes inside and starts crying out loud. KS family comes to console and convince her but she gives them left right centre nu pottu vangaraanga. First time in KS family's history they are silent, not about to shout or react.Thappu avanga side le aache..

She goes on shouting about KS family being fraud, pithalaattam etc etc.. KS aunty tries to convince her telling now she is also a part of them and their problem is hers too.. Mahes gives her nicely telling about her nature when they came to knw when the chain was duplicate. KS aunty all silent and muzhichifying today.

Sokku calls on Selva's phone and Selva shivering with fear gives the call to Mahe and requests her not to tell anything about the veedu matter. Mahe morachyfies and talks to her dad. Sokku finds out from her voice thats something is wrong and tries to clear his doubt by talking to Selva and KS aunty. After talking to all he clearly gets it that something was wrong with his daugther's happiness.

Deivana in the hospital worried about Pandy and there comes Valli with an alliance  for Kamu. Mayil also hears about the Maapilai. he is from Dubai, working there and wished to see Kamu on saturday. Mayil then mentions about the Edhir Virundhu part and there starts Deivana's music.. Mayil then takes her  to Sokku's place and tells the matter .. Sokku replies that Kamu's matter was important than the virundhu and convinces them that they could have the virundhu on Sunday too.. Deivana is happy now.
Kamu expresses her sadness in getting ready for the ponnu paakara matter.

Sokku then takes her side and gives a suggestion about have the meeting in a kovil so that once they like the gal they can come home and fix the alliance.. Everyone is happy with this suggestion. Kamu is not fully okay but still she doesnt react this time. Mayil asks about calling the KS family but Sokku tells he was directly going there to meet his darling daughter

Gopi in his shop and the kutty payyan with his lecture on how to take care of sontha vaazha, then think about family etc.. The 2 kutty sisters come and call Gopi to accompany them to give the palaharam to their dear ones.. Gopi goes and gives the packets one by one. Malar madam's sister comes and tells Gopi she had something imp to tell him about her sister's life.. Gopi is now worried when he heard Malar's name. He was eager to knw what happened to Malar madam.. His sister finally informs him about her sister who loved him sincerly..

Gopi shocked or sad? The 2 sisters have heard the announcement too.

thodarum

[MEMBEROSNLY]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by smlaksh - 28 September 2010 at 3:58pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinishoobhanadivine22malligeRenita571sushavviZEESXYmigansupree_SK_honeydaisysrimaCarynMP_Radhasmlaksheclatrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Sep 13-17 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Suda Suda update Anjalima.

All in all onnume nadakkala pola other than fight & fight. Appa romba buildup for this. Finally one thing - they decided to do the engagement to Maha and Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Anjali, thanks for the kalakkal update!

anjkhoney

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thanks honey for the update - must have been a real
"patience tester" !!!! This Malar can just forget the tailor -
adimuttalai kalyaanam panikka aasai padathe. Avarukku antha maniac Maha thaan pOrutha maana jOdi Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_anjkhoney

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkal update daa anj *clap*

hi friends, please join us in wishing Shreenithi on her new home:

thank you

_SK_anjkhoney

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
thaNKS for updates...
 Maha goes on talking and Mayil tries to console her but gets insultedOuch. This time Sokku tells her to mind her words and that her insulting Mayil is like insulting Sokku
this is tthe time sokku to think gopi's life. Gopi cant be happy marry maha. she is real pain for everyone. semma comedy whenever KS family come , something will happened in sokku;s family. everyone talking talking as marriage is most important thing in life. hope dir will stop showing brainless girl. hope sokku understand love between gopi and malar... 

_SK_anjkhoney

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks honey for the update - must have been a real
"patience tester" !!!! This Malar can just forget the tailor -
adimuttalai kalyaanam panikka aasai padathe. Avarukku antha maniac Maha thaan pOrutha maana jOdi Wink

I totally agree with you Rojapoo.....poor girl sheer waste of time loving that thayilkaran..he is only good at stitching ladies blouses but not good at knowing their hearts. How much more can flower madam tell him indirectly...is he that stupid to know how she feels abt him??? Let him marry that loosu Maha and produce a lot of loosus and dumbs like him..!!AngryAngry 

I can image little mahas and gopis holding on to his legs when he is stitching blouses..!!ClapClap

_SK_

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

[

I can image little mahas and gopis holding on to his legs when he is stitching blouses..!!ClapClap

hahaha-so true!!

yesterday and Monday, karasev uncle and aunty were really funny in their comments.

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top