Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the gr8 update Migan dearπŸ‘

I too have the same doubt. Now who is going repay the money to Settu and how?πŸ˜•

Aiyo whts gonna happen today.. Nenachu paakkave thembilla pa😭.
keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Have a feeling that Rama and Ganga will have a showdown over Ganga's decision to takeover Kula's land. Rama will act goody goody and start saying - 'my mamanar's land - it is his decision' etc...  πŸ˜”
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Anj for the lovely updates. πŸ‘. Now Valli & Vetri will be together?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update Anjali dear.

Me too think V&V will be together. But how will it help Ganga - I don't know. Let's see. Cry baby Raam supporting FIL - Too much. She has to behave like so called Ayya Ponnu than Kula Marumagal.Edited by migan - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan , Anj & Keen for the awesome updates .. Ganga adhikaram dhool parakkuthu paa πŸ˜† .. Wish Ayya saathufies Karthik & Ila too πŸ˜‰ .. Have a feeling tht Ganga resigning her post will be an eye wash .. Just to make Kula believe ..

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks a lot Anj & Laksh for the lovely updates, I'm really fed up with this serial. How come Ila gets to know all the information before anyone? Nobody knows Ayya buying the new house for Subbu 😑😑.

Vani , Karthik got to know abt this matter , when Ayya was discussing abt it with Natchiyar .. Wife pazhakkam πŸ˜‰ .. He eavesdropped their conversation πŸ˜† .. Sorry , i missed to write it in the update 😳 ..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks keen for the update, yeah me too think that Ganga resigning her post will be an eye wash.
keswari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: keen_critic

Have a feeling that Rama and Ganga will have a showdown over Ganga's decision to takeover Kula's land. Rama will act goody goody and start saying - 'my mamanar's land - it is his decision' etc...  πŸ˜”

and rama deserves a tight slap for her attitude if she goes on like tis !!  
cannot stand her attitude of trying to please Kula despite knowing he's just making use of her to get d properties of Ayya & destroying her mum & sister !