To hell with badmouthing-------------------------

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mod's note: Please don't use foul languge on the section.

Edited by Manasi_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy taani never gave any badua..that poor girl didnt even tell onu anything.shes been crying all day..nd watch she wont cum between nupur nd onu..coz if onu is happy wid nupur she'll walk away..so dont accuse taani!!..her luv is pure....
Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ummmmm taani waited EIGHT YEARS for this guy, and yeah taani did not say a word :( im feeling bad for her
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Well Taani never said anything to him... She just walked away and I guess any person who just found out that the person they have loved for eight whole years love someone else will react this way...

As for Laboni... any mother who loves her daughter will react this way... if this thing had not been public, probably she wouldnt have reacted... But the way Onu rejected Tani amongst everyone, it was inevitable that she will give badua...!!!

Just my opinion....!!!
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
taani is heartbroken and its is going to take some time for her to see anu and Nuper togeter it will be hard for her but i think she will put up any act that she is happy for anu. As for taani's mom i think she is very upset that  with what happened with taani, but i think she still cares for anu a little but her daughters happiness is more of a concern for her right now she is hurt seeing taani all hurt and until taani heals from the heartbroken taani's mom will be upset
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

ummmmm taani waited EIGHT YEARS for this guy, and yeah taani did not say a word :( im feeling bad for her

Yes but now her mom is bad mouthing Anu and nnow getting afraid as if her evil nazar might hit Anu Nupur and family-------------------------😲
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
taani ne bhi 8 yrs wait kia na
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How could you say that to Taani?? She didn't even say or do anything!!! Did you even watch the drama before commenting....sorry if you thought this was rude =)
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

</div>
<div>
Yes but now her mom is bad mouthing Anu and nnow getting afraid as if her evil nazar might hit Anu Nupur and family-------------------------😲

Suppose you are a mom..and your daughter gets rejected..in front of a large crowd of people. Don't you know how much people will badmouth your daughter?

'Look, that's the girl who got rejected by the rich boy.'
'Stupid girl, thinking such a rich family will accept her as their bahu'
'Goodness knows what relation she had with that boy! I'm not marrying my son to her.'

And so on..won't you feel angry?

Agree, Laboni might be overreacting, but mothers have the god-given right to give badua to a person who ruined the life of a child she had nurtured for nine months and so many years in just a couple of seconds. It is an insult to her upbringing if even after so much care she has to see her daughter cry.

And why do you care about Nupur? Look at Taani. She could have also done some suicide drama. She could have threatened to kill herself if Anu did not marry her. She did not. She stayed firm and decided to go on with her life. It's another thing that Anu will never let her...considering eventually he's going to fall in love with her. That's what Laboni meant-one day Anu will realise his love for Taani, but by then it will be too late to rectify his mistake.

It's not completely Anu's fault, but that doesn't mean we blame Taani and Laboni.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anurag and Taani both love each other purely as for Lobini i already said enough about her ... Being Taani's mom if she cursed Anurag i won't have a problem but since she used to claim she is a mother to Anurag too and "maa kabhi nahi badalti" i can't forgive her for cursing him