Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lucky__me

r u trying to tell him he has done something wrong??😲  As a wahian, i'm really offended by your msg.  How can you be so sarcastic till your sure of wht he has done & wht not.?😲

She isn't being sarcastic but rather to the point which I completely agree with. I am a wahian too and always have been but that does not mean I am going to support him in everything wrong he does [unlike some other fangroups]

If you are a true wahian then you will also support him when he is right and tell him off when is COMPLETELY wrong and out of line :)
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jot...............after reading his msg.................I also felt he is rather emotionally blackmailing his fans..........and from my human perspective...........u only do such things when u know u are in wrong....

and so my msg to him is not saying he is or is not responsible.........its rather saying that he knows better......

Ne ways.........me out........
All I will say even now.......is not to lose hope........coz if we are on the right..........even God will help us...........believe in the almighty power if nothing...

Rab Raakha 🤗
Originally posted by: princess1

Shilpu ...i am messaging over there 2...!!

But something is going overbroad...someone is torturing him badly .....may be taking his name...!!

anyway ...he is youngest among all....but the message is sure very disturbing for his own fan as well as everyone.....!! as he has been always been abused badly from all the time....!!
this time sure it goes beyond and hyper....that he has to come out and finally vent it out !!

i am confused now, so it means kw is also responsiable for sa leaving or whatever, i cannot believe this, what is going on!!😕😕😕😕
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lucky.............not to offend u..........but I am not saying he is wrong........I am just saying that he is the one who knows if he has done something or not........and if he has not..........he shud not fear anyone.....thats all.......
Originally posted by: -maria-

agree..his clarification is not satisfactory..

wait so SA is leaving b/c of kw, and if he is wrong then he should tell sorry to his fans NOW!! i so will not support him in this if he is wrong!! wrong is wrong no matter how much i adore him!
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

She isn't being sarcastic but rather to the point which I completely agree with. I am a wahian too and always have been but that does not mean I am going to support him in everything wrong he does [unlike some other fangroups]

If you are a true wahian then you will also support him when he is right and tell him off when is COMPLETELY wrong and out of line :)

if jeran r responsible for ruining SR,i wont forgive them..
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Bani...

I meant to say that KW is being tortured by some of our name id mails or something like that......and make him blogged ....as he is getting hate mails...!!

anyway ...SHilpu edit your KW blog post here..!! before you go......Good night !!
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Koi mujhe batayegay, someone tell, what the heck is going on? I am utterly lost... and my dil is going dhad-ak😕

Cheers,
dc
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky__me

r u trying to tell him he has done something wrong??😲  As a wahian, i'm really offended by your msg.  How can you be so sarcastic till your sure of wht he has done & wht not.?😲

Hey everyone, why are some of us suddenly looking at Karan Wahi in bad light. With Shilpa going Karan Wahi has nothing to gain but everything to loose! With AR as the possibility of a couple he gains nothing.
Also remember in KSG's absence Wahi played a very important role of pulling on with DMG on his shoulder though he had already decided not to extend his contract post August 20. Still he stayed on and worked hard with tooth ache on SR scenes although they were badly edited.

I never write on AT but reading the negative thoughts on KW, I had to write my two cents.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpu.....but your message getting different ways...to coventions....i get it...!!
i was shocked to read the message and i blog thrice over there...!!

Khushi has open this site for him....she is not here and something tottally went wrong...may be some KSG fan join the KW site.....and abuse him or whatever......and that is why he land up saying that his own fan giving him hate mails....and he can not stop himself...and he blogged out !!