India-Forums

US Update: Tuesday Feb.08

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Deepu's house. Late at night, he is having popcorn and watching a adult film. Bishakha sees it and gets angry. As she tells Deepu to put the tv off, Deebi gets in and says what's wrong with that? He is enough mature to watch that film. Didi disagrees and tells Deebi that it's not right for Deepu. He also keeps some adult magazines in his room. Deebi likes it and cheerfully says thats a good idea. Now Bishakha gets real mad and tells her she doesn't care what they are gonna do after Shaadi, but now these are not allowed! Deebi tries to cool her down by saying experience is a good thing. They are getting ready for their married life. Two of them ask for Deepankar's opinion and finds him gone.

Next morning. Conflict between Rotis(Deebi) and Cereal(Bishakha). Deepu gives in and eats both as the ladies stare at him!

Deepu and Deebi in a small room. Deepu is in the place of the criminal and Deebi as the police officer with her Danda. She asks him whether he want to get out of this marriage? As he replies, "yes, but........................." Deebi interrupts, "no buts are allowed. We have to make Didi realize that since i have entered your life, u don't obey her anymore. That will make her throw me out of the house". Deepu sadly says, he doesn't want her to be thrown out, she is his friend. She replies, yes, she is and she'll remain one, but no marriage! Deepu visulizes their wedding.  Jai puts a handcuff in Deepu's hand and as he uncovers her face, he finds her wearing a police uniform! Deebi shakes him,"kahan kho Gaye". "Apni Shaadi main", he replies. Deebi feels pity for him and tells him not to worry as she runs her fingers throw his hair.

Singing, Chetan opens his closet and finds all his clothes are gone. He finds Monty ironing them and asks him (angrily) why is he doing all these? " I wanna be like u Chetan paji, u r my hero", he replies. It pleases Chetan as Monty adds he want to dress like Chetan. He is so cool and popular among girls............................It reminds him how Simone and Sanchita left him alone in the resturant. Anyways, he starts teaching Monty how to be cool in Mumbai.

Chetan: First of all, Men never iron their clothes. The second rule would be stop talking about Chandigar. The third rule is.............................................

Monty: Just a min. Paji............................brings a notepad and a pen to write it down. Looks at the iron which he has left on Chetan's shirt. Pauses. Paji...................................

Chetan: What yaar? the third rule........................................................ .......

Monty: Paji..............................................and glances at the shirt.

Chetan turns around, sees his fav. shirt burning and...........................................imagine what could happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adi's house, everyone is having breakfast. Sam calls and talks with Bhai. As he talks, Adi's dad tells him that the commercial they made some months ago was a hit. Adi replies all the credits go to Sam. Mom gets mad and asks him what his does at the office? when will he grow up? Dad says why don't they make Sam the head of the Company and Adi, " The Executive Manager". Bhabs tries to stip them by saying, Adi is still a kid. He'll learn everything as he grows up....................................Bhai finishes talking and returns to the table. He asks Adi why he was following  Sam? Adi bechara! seeing everyone staring at him, he replies whether Sam complained about it. Bhai replies, "No, but when she refused to talk with u, i asked the reason and she told me everything about yesterday. Adi replies, nothing wrong. Sam was lying to him. So he had to follow her to prove her wrong. Bhai tells him to admit that he was jealous and he must quit running after girls. Ma gets in the conversation and asks to admit that he's in love with Sam and he must grow up now. As Adi leaves the table, Mom says, it'll happen only if he gets beaten by Sam's boyfriend. It makes Bhai thinking. Is he planning something!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Deepu's office. He thinks it's a great opportunity to sleep as he couldn't sleep whole night. As he closes his eyes, he ehars didi screaming,"Poltu, is this time to sleep?" He gets up and realize it was just a dream. He closes his eyes again and sees Deebi and Bishakha holding 2 pairs of shoes for him. He wakes up screaming and finds his colleagues standing infront of him! As he asks whats up, they reply, it's really late. Office is closed and Deepu should go home. Deepu pretends to look for a file. One of his co-worker finds it on his desk and hands it over to Deepu. Deepu arranges to leave as they point at his barefeet. He picks up his shoes and covers it by saying "work pressure". His cell rings, he hands over his files to a colleague and says hello. As he leaves the room without taking the files, the colleagues run after him!

The phone rings in Adi's cabin. He pushes the intercom button and waits for Sam to answer, but she didn't.  So Adi goes in Sam's cabin and finds it empty. As he goes through her files, he hears Sam coming and leaves.

Jai and Bishakha; Deepu and Deebi: Bishakha and Jai are sitting in a puja room as she says, she can't bear it anymore, we see Deebi making Deepu exercise and saying, she will make Didi's life terrible. Bishakha says," i can't see my bro listening to Deebi". At the same time, Deebi tells Deepu that their plan is full proof and Didi won't let her control Deepu's life anymore. Jai opens his eyes and says he'll quit his karate course and from now on he'll become a Saadhu typea man! He moves toward Bishakha and tells her to stay calm, take deep breath as she cries she can't take Deebi anymore! Deepu is tired. He can't stand still as Deebi says she want to make Didi realize that Poltu is independent. He'll take his own decisions from today.

Chetan sends Monty to a girl as he waits in distance. Monty asks the girl if there's a resturant near. He is new in mumbai. The girl replies, there's a nice chinese resturant nearby. Monty gladly asks her out for lunch and gets a slap in return. Chetan laughs as he sees the whole thing. Monty returns to him and asks for some advises. "It's not easy to be Chetan, boy. Just wait and watch", he replies. Monty watches as Chetan goes toward the girl. She calls a taxi and Chetan asks her whether he could use it as he's getting late for the office. She nods and Chetan asks if he could drop her somewhere. She agrees and the 2 exits in the taxi. Monty is like," wow! Chetan paji u r great!

Chetan returns home exhausted. Seems like he got a slap too. As he closes his eyes he figures out someone sitting next to him and opens his eyes. It's Sanchita wearing only a long shirt! She says she thought she should apolozise to Chetan for that day. Chetan stares at her long bare sexy legs and murmurs what to do with Monty. Sanchita hears it and says there's no need to do it. She came to meet Chetan and found Monty! Monty comes in the room with a towel on his shoulder and exits with Sanchita. Their bubble bath is ready. Chetan is puzzled. Monty re-enters, thanks Chetan, gives him some money and asks him to leave for sometime so he could spend some time alone with Sanchita.................................................... ................................................

I am feeling bad for Chetan. What's wrong with him? I never knew one Simone could turn his life upside down!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL thanks for the lovely update.u do an excellent job.

hey can anyone post the pics of the grls??

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
what girls? there's so many of them. Thanks. i m glad u liked itSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top