Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwyz_with_u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey zee, nice update. Sorry couldn't comment earlier, uni and all. Waiting for Maan's entry. Hope u will make his part bigger, even if it is just her imagination.

Won't ask for long updates as I know how demanding college life is, but hope u will be giving them every weekend :)

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
That was such a cute update! Pinky hit Adi.....lolz......and Adi closed the door on their face......ahaha......it was funny. I am glad that Geet and Paro have Adi and Pinky with them.....it surely made Geet's life a bit easier......all in all a lovely update.....do continue soon.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

hah! soo short..

add me to ur pm list! :)
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
awesome one jaan......!!!!
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
zeeee betiiiiiiiii momma loved itttt
awesumm wrk huni
 cnt wait for more
 continue soon
xx
Smiley1279 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love it.....please pm me when u update next
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aarrrrggghhhh zahra y was it so short 😡 me so greedy i kept on scrollin down the page lookin for more 🤣 okay bac to the FF loved it even tho it was short !!! eagerly waitin for more !!:)
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part.......hoping for maaneet meet now..........plz continue soon and thanks for the pm.
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Zee it was short! lol but u know what, I don't mind too much this time.. cos it had abita Maan in it!!! although even That was for a tiny moment!! Why are you releasing all this dose of goodness in limits? U know what I have to say to u...
Cow. :p

It was lovely how she remembered Maan in that moment.. :) really, really lovely! What she imagined him saying, and doing - ;) depicted super well! =D

What I really loved bout this though.. was her outfit! Is that too random wifey? lol I dont know what it is, but that soft pink is probably my favourite colour on Geet, if ever I picture an 'occasion' / special moment between Maneet, I like her wearing a soft Pink!! hehe and I think the way u described it all, just brought everything together more beautifully.

That little Paro is sucha cutey!! Her and Adi playing together was a really wonderful moment! I could picture the entire thing perfectly, so.. Not bad yaar! In fact, Awesome job with the update..! Ur killing us here with that wait so just hurry up and post the rest SOON!

xxxxxxxx