Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know why they are showing all these old fashioned customs being done by Ichcha. And if they really want to show them being followed in the Bundela house, shouldn't Chanda be doing the same?
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: morel

Thanks Thanks Thanks 😳

urs welcome & in frndship no thnks no sorry
morel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: narain.manasi

urs welcome & in frndship no thnks no sorry

😊
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do bundela's live in 15th century dat dey follow such practices????????//

really disgusting track ............
i really hate the reason dey r showing here 4 veer-iccha union.................
cant dey show sumthing better den dis crap???????/😑
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@bipasha wen i read ur  title i was thinking abt smoking cigeratte by icchha!!! but wen i saw the whole post i was like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. its really w'ful!!
@pooja earlier i didn't think abt burning chulha by icchha but after ur reply it strike 2 me that whether they don't've gas etc.
  and i also agree they r doing just 2 reunite veer-iicchha but these tactics r really so outdated & stupid that even  in villages they don't make widows cook food on chulha if they've gas!! prsnlly i don't like such type of reunions🀒🀒.

if CV's now want veer-icchha 2gether they can adopt oder track but this1 is really stupid thing on CV's part!!😑🀒🀒πŸ₯± 

@rosie u r rite why chanda is not doing all this!! but yaar shes so "puraani" naa so CV's ka dimmag kam karna band ho gaya hai so they've 4gotten chanda's case. aur icchha aur veer ki shaadi ke liye yeh sab taam-jhaam ho raha hai naake chanda ki shaadi ke liye!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i saw the precap ....... but i want veer to talk ichcha out of this regressive nonsense not lend a helping hand ......... don't help her silly, give her a good shake and snap her out of this weird trip she is on
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

i saw the precap ....... but i want veer to talk ichcha out of this regressive nonsense not lend a helping hand ......... don't help her silly, give her a good shake and snap her out of this weird trip she is on

Veer has tried his best...but ichcha refuses to listen...so by helping her he is trying to do his bit of being there for her...so sweet of veer...
but yes like you I want him to bring her out of this entire widow restrictions crap.... he shud try telling jogi n ammu to bring ichcha out of this mode...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

why iccha is alwz on self destruction mode??????

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veer should suddenly put sindhoor in Icha's maang, just like bollywood films.