Vel? Education? Balcony? REVELATION? Struggles?

Poll

What are you most looking foward to in Thendral?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

What are you guys looking forward to in the upcoming episodes of Thendral?

Feel free to share your thoughts!😃

Thamizhan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Enough is enough - put an end to this serial
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ SweetyGreen : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVERRRRRRR!!!! 😭🤢

End Charu track by finding her a nice boy please please please. Let her heart heal and be happy!

Also want to see Vel's balcony issue and TPS issue.... must be big shockers 😲😲
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SweetyGreen, why ma why???? 😲😔 I just want the old Thendral back.. with Vel and his maams, TA and Vel scenes, the sweet sibling rivalry between Thamizh and Lavanya (I guess this wont happen anymore considering how much Lavs has changed.. Really sad!! 😭) and of course T&T..  Vel, you're our saviour..!! 😃👏
SweetyGreen thumbnail
@Everyone: ha ha ha i know we all need the serial to move on but i was very dull after the scene where tat thuls says to call charu instead of not having happy moments on tat spl day FN of t & t... lets see how the serial goes on now... im sure the serial will have lots of problem to thuls and tamil now... and i expected tat FN will not happen to them.. same happened.. ha ha
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want all the themes in right portion. Like we wanted in the beginning TT to meet each other finally and the love to develop btw them, it happened but then it was getting boring with TTC love triangle and we wanted Vel back. But for sometime they dragged VT marriage story too. But now again they should concentrate on education theme without dragging it, if they only show this it would be boring, but they should give more importance to it. Or it could be that we mistook Thendral to be education based serial by letting us to mislead by the promo!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even if i voted for the struggles of Thulasi&Thamizh, i really wish to see more of TPS and Thulasi. Hmmm....we all almost concluded TPS to be Thulasi's mother, what if she is not and just another villi for Thamizh and like Vel the villain for him as well 😕. Yes, i agree with you Sri the director has so many stories to show, but he simply is stuck with that gutter women's talk and Charu's side track .Whenever the story does not move they show some promos with Vel and then the whole week is filled with this evil Padma and TA's mom and mokkai episodes 😡.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I may ask even Thendral Part-2,3... but never will ask to end it.NOOOOOOOOOOO

I want Tamizh/Thulasi and their struggles.I think it includes almost everything:education,TPS story if she is her mother,Velaayudham sir track and even Charu as she will be their relation if Lav & Niteesh marry.

But I also feel that it wouls be better if they would end Charu's track soon by showing her searching for a new bright life rather than creating more problems for T&T wasting her life.It would spoil her own life and character and also would spoil T&T's life.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want everything in right proportion............but at alternate intervals.....just not boring with one part........particularly TTC........
It would be more interesting if more unexpected twists are gives as it was before the TTC issue went to its saturation level........
Though i wanted T and T 's struggles in a biased manner............still too much of anything is not good na......
so its better to have all things in equal proportion with extra scenes of T and T struggles.....😉
AlishaGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thamizh / Thulasi and their struggles....

After facing all the problems around them,they will succed in future and who ever looked them as enemy will understand them....They will prove that they are best...