Star Of The day : 10th September

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone .
A very happy Eid Mubarak and a very happy Ganesh celebration to all...

I am very busy today so I am opening this thread early..I am going to try make whatever time I can get between cooking to check this thread out ....😊

Pretty low vote count again ...
The nominees are  Savita , Ajit , Bhavna , Archana , Satish and Jaywant 's mother ..

I guess people still low in spirit as the lead pair just refuses to budge and do the right thing ......
It i a starnge combination of runner ups and winners today ...We have 2 runner ups and two winners ..

Runner Up :
Savita .....
Savita  got 2 votes for the beautifu ltribute she paid to her ex daughter in law Archana ..It was touching to see her tell her new mother in law what a lucky woman she is that she is getting a Lakshmi like Archana ..
Excellent acting by Usha nandkarni ....
It was indeed a touching moment ..

Satish :
He is the runner up again . This man gets only one scene but he makes an impact . Yesterday again he told Dharmesh that it is manav who too is suffering and manav did not crash the party but he is doing all this  because he was invited ...
I have a feeling that satish might have a role to play to get manav and Archna together in the near future ..., if they get together that is ..

Winner :
Jaywant's mother :πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³
A very very good and a dcenent woman indeed . What a big change from the greedy and foul mouth manipulative savita ( in the earlier marriage days ) .
Looks like  one of the big plus points in Jay and Archana's relationship could well be hsi mother .
Like any concerned parent she waanted to know what Manav and his family was doing at the engagement .
She asked savita and when she heard savita out ...she completel yunderstood her reason and even got emotional..
Very broad minded and a lovely understanding woman she is ..

Bhavna :πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³
varsha is a good bahu but when it comes to being stubborn , she cares for no one ....
Her relationship with her MIL is going through some friction right now  ..
Bhavna was a very nice decent MIL when she did not mention any problems to Rasika ..
She totally avoided the bitching and said wonderful things  about her DIL. That was a very nice thing for her to do ...Usually peopel cannot stop gossiping when they meet friends but Bhavna did no such thign and instead put Varsha on a high padestal ...

Both Bhavna and Jay's mum got 3 votes each......

You guys know the drill ...Keep the votes coming ....πŸ˜‰

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
jaywants mom is winning the crown..
next some guest appearence person will win it...πŸ˜†
Congrats Jaywants motherπŸ₯³

No usha dii, the person who will not be seen in this dull, khatarnak episode will be SOTDπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am so excited cos i voted for BA and she won ⭐️

Tanya ,
EID mubarak  and hope u enjoy your day with family and friends and happy cooking...

EID MUBARAK to all my friends in PR....

Congrats to jay's mom n bhavna tai for winning  πŸ₯³

Tanu di see wat dey (CVS) have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
Injured tiger' hand 😭 was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scared n angry😑 wen saw it bt his hand is plastered ,no losing arm .Thank God 😊
Despite this much pain he was adamant not go further with d case n trouble archu awwwwwww he really cares for her more dan anyone else 😳 Plz i want only him NOW to give her happiness back to her .He geniuely cares for archu.
Ma vote again goes to Ajith d Tiger 😎 for geniuely caring abt archu 😊
Archana and jaywant already having difference of opinion...wonder how long this rishta  will last!!!!!!!
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
Vot goes to the hero of Pavitra Rishta..Ajit Lokhande ..he cares almost as much for Archana as Vinod does . Hope he gets better soon ...

Archu is  in serious trouble . This guy Jaywant is not a nice man .From day one he wants to play the corporate power game and be one up on Archana ...
If he was angry about manav that was a different thing but here he wants to control his supervisor  just because she is engaged to him...

I think in the pre cap he might be manipulating her ...hope I am wrong ...

I didn't like th way he yelled at her in front of everyone ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
yup di more trouble for archu as well as manav, did u see how meanie praks was looking at him wen dharmu was telling manav to look after all machines
More trouble for both
Satish as usual was nice and sensible. He handled both Manav and Jay well in 2 differenct scenario well.

Ajit had genuine concern for Archana. A man so messed up in past, getting so better now is something to applaud for.πŸ‘

Strangely Shravani was pretty composed. Now that Archana is engaged her fears and insecurities have vanished to a lot extent. Whatevre she said to Mana made sense...

Jay...This man is the new Ajit for PR. He is DANGER!!!