Nupur's entry

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
After all the hype, Nupur's entry seems a letdown, wanted a better entry than this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nahi to ulta kuch jayda he intense entry dikha di ..............ate he dhamaka kar diya
--Neha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah, it was a little disappointing..let's see how they justify this kind of entry of hersπŸ˜•i'll still beπŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pathetic is the only word i have for it πŸ˜† Sorry no offense intended
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There was no excitement at all, I mean she didn't let me down, the end of the episode let me down, or may be, no wait, both let me down!
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Pathetic is the only word i have for it πŸ˜† Sorry no offense intended

Rightly said !! ... Disgusting entry man!😑... Seriously!! ... I don know why .. I hate her so much already!?!.... πŸ˜†

And I have a doubt.. There were tears in Anurag's eyes in da last... For whom was he crying??.. For Taani, For "Nautanki Nupur" ya khud apne liye??....
πŸ˜•
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i thought i might be offending sentiments if i said so and hence didnt type anything on yesterday's epi but couldnt help myself after reading this thread...lol
in fact, the entire episode after the showdown at the gangulys seemed a let down...
the way mauli told anu "i hate you" (those could have been her thoughts, but uttering it in front of everyone seemed odd) and then mauli/subodh left πŸ˜•
then suddenly subodh receives a phone call and goes to Taani's place to fetch her πŸ˜•
all right what exactly are Taani's qualifications (please correct me if i am wrong)... how and why is she being allowed to help out a doctor with no medical/paramedical qualifications... (and that too in a traditional silk saree)... she was dictating the protocol, while subodh and the nurse were standing behind [directing at its worst]
and then we are made to realize that the girl was nupur... revived in 2 minutes with one drink and one vomit session... (couldnt the remaining nurses have done it) nupur's entry was horrible 😡
just because they had to have taani and nupur meet... they brought about this not-so-convincing storyline with even worse direction...

after the amazing chemistry between the lead pair, sweet scenes between roby-anu and the interesting plots of anu to get the two families together [i was even beginning to like shekar's subtle change of heart]... the last half of the last epi was a major let down... πŸ˜’Edited by lashy - 13 years ago