Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged

i m noticing it since past few days that one or two ppl are continuously making fake ids just for bashing kinshuk....c'mon it's not his fault that rajan shahi is bringing him to  raise the trps of his flop show.. . .....ppl are bashing him like anything and are using slang language..it's disgusting !....ppl are crossing their limits here ! i wonder what mods of this forum are doing? it's truly the LIMIT...

Edited by shaazi - 10 September 2010 at 6:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaVivaciousQueen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop Bashing Kinshuk." in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nivsid4eva

Groupbie

nivsid4eva

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
lets see how ur kinshuk will raise up trps
come one ccbm tors r not going good coz its a youth show and facing tough competition from dil mil gaye on star plus
well if girls will watch ccbm for this kinshuk only thn i think they will better prefer to see KSG on DMG thn seeing this this new so called actor as girls prefer man not ehemmm ehemm
but ccbm is being watched because of beautiful love story of niv and sidh
if niv n sidh r not going to be together thn trps can never raise

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
 i m not talking abt star one shows or it's actors....and for your kind information kinshuk is no where behind from star one actors..even after doing a family drama he is soo popular than one can imagine his popularity if he would be doing yuth shows....and plzz stop justifying ccbm...it's a FLOP...better accept it  

Edited by shaazi - 10 September 2010 at 6:11am

nivsid4eva

Groupbie

nivsid4eva

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

oh ! c'mon  none of the star plus shows has reached the heights of maintaning it's trps at the bottom continuously...great going guys ! it's a big achievement...atleast it's on top from bottom lol...and sid-nivi are dull...i wonder from where rs picked them? and  i m not talking abt star one shows or it's actors....and for your kind information kinshuk is no where behind from star one actors..even after doing a family drama he is soo popular than one can imagine his popularity if he would be doing yuth shows....and plzz stop justifying ccbm...it's a FLOP...better accept it  
k so according to u kisnhuk will raise up trps
k lets see
kisnhuk popular
i even didn't know his name
its just tht i got to read tht this new guy is entering to ruin ccbm
I m a college going girl and i have always seen girls being crazy for KSG ,Gurmeet
never ever seen a single girl taking name of kinshuk
k so u told me he was from some family drama
wht role he was playing over there,was he playing role of bahu coz I dont think he would have played role of male lead over there,he looks like bahu

Edited by nivsid4eva - 11 September 2010 at 3:56am

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@nivisid4eva : i m just not wasting mt time in arguing with you coz i know you also know the truth but you are just pretending coz you need an opportunity to bash kinshuk..well i don't care what ppl like you think abt him but he has many crazy fans to praise him...and as far as ruining ccbm is concerned then i hope you are not kidding me coz ccbm is already ruined....

nivsid4eva

Groupbie

nivsid4eva

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged

@nivisid4eva : i m just not wasting mt time in arguing with you coz i know you also know the truth but you are just pretending coz you need an opportunity to bash kinshuk..well i don't care what ppl like you think abt him but he has many crazy fans to praise him...and as far as ruining ccbm is concerned then i hope you are not kidding me coz ccbm is already ruined....
wht truth darling
ccbm ruined??????????? k agreed ccbm is not good in terms of trps n i already gave u reason for tht as it is facing tough competition from DMG
but kisnhuk entry will only further worsen the trps of d show

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged

leave it na shazzzi .argue karke kyon apna hi dimag kharab kar rahi hai .We all know hu much popular kinshuk is ,hu crazyyy his fans r for him Aur yeh hamin kisi ko prove karne ki zaroorat nahi hai so  chilll.

kinshuk ke entry ke baad trp ghati hai ya badti hai iska result we all know so it's better na ki don't argue wid those who just denyng 2 accept d truth ki kinshuk will only goingg 2 save dis doobta jahaz. right?so bas wait for kinny's entry & then we will force Rs ,SP 2 make enter parul also opp him .okkk

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivsid4eva

wht truth darling
ccbm ruined??????????? k agreed ccbm is not good in terms of trps n i already gave u reason for tht as it is facing tough competition from DMG
but kisnhuk entry will only further worsen the trps of d show

k..let's see...rs is not a fool that he is bringing kinshuk for raising the trps...he is aware of his worth that's why he is doing so....let me inform you that his show bidaai was the no 1 show across all channels when his lovestory with ragini was going on and that time bidaai was the first show to run for an hour daily with highest trps..and far as dmg is concerned then it's  never there in the trp list so better not compare star one shows with star plus shows..there are many other shows at 8pm slot which are doing good unlike ccbm and plzz don;t compare ccbm with dmg...they have no comparison..dmg is far better..i m one of it's fan ..i m a fan of geet also..i never watch saas bahu craps..i only watched bidaai coz of unique lovestory of ranvir(kinshuk) and ragini(parul) and  now i've left watching it..i like gurmeet but more than him i like kinshuk coz he has  unique charm and good looks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top