Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

DIVORCES (Page 5)

sweet freedom IF-Dazzler
sweet freedom
sweet freedom

Posted: 08 January 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

divorce iznt az bad 4 da couple (ex coupe?) az it iz 4 da kidz.............

da 2 ppl get over each other after a while.......but wat abt da kidz.......dey dun get da luv of both parentz at da same timeeeeeeeee

divorce iz da last resort.........

but dont u think if the parents arent getting on well together the kids arent gonna be happy anyways, maybe they dont want both their patrents love, maybe the just want happiness and they wont be happy until their parents split up...my parents have split up, and believe me, we are much happier now, so i dont think there is anything wrong with divorce, even if u have children...they'll probably be happier like that

sweet freedom IF-Dazzler
sweet freedom
sweet freedom

Posted: 08 January 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i think u should get divorced if u know u/yr kids wont be happy, living with that person
sweet freedom IF-Dazzler
sweet freedom
sweet freedom

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nali476

In my opinion, I think that women are finally realizing that first of all, their life does not end after marriage, and they are not suppossed to worship their husbands. they are finally realizing, mostly through the mass media, that their is help for divorced women out their, and society does not look down upon them.

Speaking from my personal experience. My family is from Pakistan, and their were times when my parents were really on bad terms. It was so bad, that me and my sisters actually told my mother to divorce him because my mom, me and my sisters did not need this crap from my dad, but she had told us that it is considered "bad" in our "culture" to divorce.

But I feel, that the new generation is growing up exposed to media such as television, and that amounts to the majority of changes in their belif system. I am not saying if this is for good or bad, but I do believe that if one is not happy in a marriage because of abuse or neglect, then divorce is a necessary step to end this.

Even though their have been studies pointing to the results that divorce has negative affects on children, if one just stops and thins about the fact that living in a violent home could have even worse consequences and effects on a child.

I, however, strongly don't promote divorces that are made without a valid reason.

i totally agree with uBig smile

Go to top