The Vampire Diaries

OMGGGG!!! *SPOILER*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovelife01

lovelife01

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
ughhh wwhy do i love vampire diaries soo muchh!! omg...today's episode was SOO good..but my poor damon Cry why does every girl prefer stefan..damon was so heartbroken when elena said the exact same lines as katherine did..i only love stefan.. aww i hope elena doesnt start hating him now..its not his fault that katherine is playing with his feelings...
n carolinee..im going to miss her..i tried to think of many ways how she could survive but i dont think thats happening either Shocked
what did you guys think of the episode??

-nimisha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMGGGG!!! *SPOILER*" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I know poor Damon he was so heartbroken CryCry, I wish I could give him hug, poor guy every girl prefers Stefan over him. I think Elena understands that Katherine is manipulating with him, and didn't she said towards the end that Damon wants everybody to hate him. Elena totally understands him, each of his mood swings, what's going thru his mind, too bad she cares for him only as friend....I think Caroline might turn into a vampire, remember she has Stefan or Damon blood and it hasn't been 24hrs since then. So ya she might be Vampire. Totally loved the episode so good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

lovelife01

lovelife01

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

I know poor Damon he was so heartbroken CryCry, I wish I could give him hug, poor guy every girl prefers Stefan over him. I think Elena understands that Katherine is manipulating with him, and didn't she said towards the end that Damon wants everybody to hate him. Elena totally understands him, each of his mood swings, what's going thru his mind, too bad she cares for him only as friend....I think Caroline might turn into a vampire, remember she has Stefan or Damon blood and it hasn't been 24hrs since then. So ya she might be Vampire. Totally loved the episode so good.

omgg yess..there were so many humans with vampire blood in them that i completely forgot caroline did too..yayieee..but no i dont want her to be a vampire Confused i hope she doesnt end up like vicky did..

-nimisha-

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
What he did was so so so so wrong.but i feel for him.he never gets loved by anyone! every freaking girl/person damon loves is after stefan? WHY?
it was really really sad.I wish damon wouldnt have done that to jermey even though he dint die but still.i dont think elena would forgive him.hates him now.last thing i wanted was elena to hate damon...i would have settled with them being as friends :(

and one more thing..caroline had damon's blood and kathrine killed her i guess so i just hope the blame doesnt go to do damon cuz maybe caroline will wake up as vampire...DAMN.....why do i love this show? why do i love damon :( :( i cant seem him getting more hurt :(

Nina (as katherine even though i hate her) was the show stealer...and next comes Ian...loved their acting!

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Will reply once i finish seeing the epi.. just downloaded LOL

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Oh my God!! That was a freeeaaaakkkiinnngggglllyyyy awesome episode.... Truly, Kath is such a biyotch!!!! Ughhh.... Playing with Damon's feelings....Angry

on one hand.. i was feeling sooo bad for Damon when Kath said that....Ouch and the next moment he does that to Jer... I was soo pissed off with him.Angry. but then he was quick... He did that only bcoz Jer had that ring.....

and Caro becums a Vamp in the next epi... Poor Matt...!!!  Sheesh i dont think there's ONE normal person in Mystic Falls... Wacko

Major Difference btwn Kath and Elena??? In Kath you will see that nerve on her forehead and not in Elena... while Elena has straight hair and Kath-- curly... (Poor Nina, her hair mite get spoilt like this... Disapprove)

Anyway, On the Whole a GREAT Season beginner Episode.. Totally Loved it! Waiting for next week..... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.