The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Season Premire. Episode Discussions Thread (Page 4)

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Heyaa guysss!

Totally lovedd the first epi..its a great start to the season! and so here's what i think!

Stefan: Ohh..i lovee him! I really do! How can someone be so good? lol! I loved how he was one of the few who was able to keep himself together throughout this Katherine mess! and I loved how throughtout the whole epi he was there with Elena..supporting her and comforting her! He is kinda like the ideal boyfriend! :) and i have to say i loved the SK scene..we got to see a side of Stefan we've never seen before..he was evil for those few moments! i was like GO Stefan..well until he got stabbed! LOL! and also its clear that no matter what happens he can never hate Damon..he loves him..he's his brother! and i think its commendable how he knew he had to keep his cool even after knowing that Damon kissed Katherine thinking it was Elena! He knows that both him and Damon have to stick together now that Kat is back!

Damon: I love him too! My heart really did go out for him! Firstly..i think the first DE scene was awesomee! Elena was so confused and then wen he figured out that it was Katherine!
Also, i don't think he ever stopped feeling or caring! For the past 145 years he's just been hiding it..i think he just used to it now and likes it better that way!

Elena: All im gonna say is that Nina is awesomee! She plays both Elena and Katherine beautifully! and Elena was really strong and behaved really maturily throughtout the whole epi knowing that Kat is back! I love SE and DE's chemistry...please don't ask me to choose coz i can't..i love them both! Stefan was there for Elena throughtout the whole epi..they totally understand each other! but i have to say i loved all the DE scenes..there is so much chemistry between the both of them...it was so intense! lol! She cares for Damon there's no doubt about that..but at the moment atleast we know that she's totally in love with Stefan..we'll see tho where time takes all of them! So yh what she said to Damon was true..she loves Stefan and she didn't mean to hurt him but she did..mainly coz Katherine had already said the same thing to him!
And the end..i can't actually believe Damon did that to Jeremy and i personally don;t think Damon knew he was wearing the ring! but yh i think he was so hurt and heartbroken that he just doesn't want to feel anything anymore..i think he really thinks everything will just be easier if she just hates him!

Katherine: She really is a lying, selfish, manipulative b**ch..What she said to Damon was Ouch! She said it intentionally to hurt him coz i don't think she loved either of them actually! She just wanted Stefan and Damon to turn against each other! but still!
Also..i hate her for turning Caroline..i don't want her to be a vampire! But yh as she said it..its Game on noww! and im actually really enjoying hating her! its fun! lool!

Bonnie: I love how their showing more of her character and how she stood up to Katherine..she was obviously scared but was trying to be brave! and the DB scenes were great...im looking forward to seeing more of them this season! i wanna see how their relationship progresses!

Jeremy: After a long time i didn't find him irritating! LOL! I loved the JE scenes...i admit he's been hurting for some time now..first with Vikky and now with Anna but yh im glad he's not dead or a vampire and im glad he's actually nice to Elena now..the hug was really sweet!

Matt: I just feel really sorry for him! Thats all i can say..he's really sweet and one of the only ones whose out of this whole supernatural world..as in he's separate from it all coz he has no idea! and now that Caroline's gonna be a vampire..who is he gonna end up with?

Tyler: He looked really good..haha! i just really wanna know what the Lockwood secret is now! I think i know coz of the books but still i wanna see how they show it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nida_21friends_rocknandini27patakhaguddi

preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Just watched TVD. That was a great first episode, lots of things happening!

Damon, aw :( I felt so bad for himm, he's like rejected everywheree. I'm NOT a Delena fan - but that talk between them outside of Tyler's house - OUCH - that hurt. I hope Damon's 'soft' side doesn't completely go.

Question - Do you think Damon knew about Jermey's ring?? Cause towards the end of the episode, Stefan was like he must've known Jeremy was wearing the ring, and Elena's like no he didn't .. what are we suppose to take from that?

And katherinee that little troublemakerrr, props to Nina Dobrev for doing a fantastic job with both characters - I'm loving evil Katherine.
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
^ Hm thats what I think too! I guess we'll see if theres any mention of this in next weeks episode.

LOL I know! Jeremy just wasn't having a good dayy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddi

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Very Very Bad Day for Jer Bear.
cool14 Senior Member
cool14
cool14

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
loved the episode.... amazing premiere
felt really bad for damon though
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
this episode was totally amazing...like seriously...straight into the action...

stefan - totally looking hotter!!!! i loved it when hes threatening john n katherine...n when hes angry at damon....lo the bit where he slaps jeremy....lol totally made me laff!!! it was good how stefan told the difference between elena/katherine....shows he knows both women lol

damon - I totally love damon, no matter what, i felt so bad for him at the end of the episode, even though he "killed" jeremy...but he has his good side...he did make caroline better...he was only hurt becuz both katherine and elena told him "it would always be stefan" the poor guy jus wnats to feel loved!

elena - not much to say about elena....but only tht her last scene with damon....wow...i'd like to believe she hates him bcuz she cared for him...hopefully things will look up in the damon-elena field

jeremy - thank god he survived! both times! and he's not a vampire!!! i loved the tyler-jeremy scene...looking forward to more :D

caroline - why oh why did they make our caroline better only to kill her....is she gunna bcum a vamp now bcuz damon's blood was in her system....whats gunna happen to poor matt

tyler - wasnt much of tyler in this epi....but like i mentioned....i want more jeremy-tyler!!

mason - tyler's uncle seems ok....but i wonder if he knows more than hes letting on..n whats all this "curse" business he's goin on about....is it the lockwood anger problem or the werewolf problem...

bonnie - i loved the bonnie-damon scene...looking forward 2 more!!

overall...awesome episode!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddiTheBlackJaguar

Go to top