The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Season Premire. Episode Discussions Thread (Page 2)

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I LOVED it. I positively loved it.

1. So relieved Jeremy isn't a vampire.
2. Jeremy-Tyler scenes were hot and I hate Mason for interrupting them. I can DEFINITELY see something (at the very least, a friendship) blooming between them.
3. Stefan is HOT when he's so assertive-angry. IDK though, but his character seemed a little OOC...
4. Damon was heartbreaking here. I just wanna give him a big big big hug and tell him that I love him. (Just don't tell him I'd pick Jer over him. LOL) I didn't feel like he saw the ring, I think he was just devastated and heartbroken and supremely upset and he just wanted to make Elena hurt as much as he was hurting.
5. Loved the Kat-Bonnie confrontation.
6. Katherine is so psychotic. Major kudos to Nina for carrying out both roles so awesomely.

Such an awesome season premiere. I had goosebumps throughout! And I'm still all...overwhelmed...by it. The guys looked positively gorgeous, though! I want them all. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomAngel-Jot..anjz.

.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
^ I'd pick Jeremy over Damon too... LOL
LeftGoneBye IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
LOL One thing you should probably know, Anjz, is that I am very - and I mean VERY - possessive over Jeremy. Tongue
AppleBlossom Senior Member
AppleBlossom
AppleBlossom

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I LOVED IT. What a way to start the season!
I love  the way the show treats its leads and other characters. Every character is equally developed and worked on and even if one ship(or character) is more popular, the show doesn't succumb to giving the specific fans what they want and ignore the rest ( happens in some other CW shows).
Damon's part was heartbreaking. Katherine is psychotic and awesome. The episode was an amazing build up for the rest of the season..!
Oh, and Ian Somerhalder looked spectacularly hot as always. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Finally saw the episode...

i loved the episode, it seemed totallly flawless to me. Characters wise,

Elena: Usual best self. I loved how she is clear in her thoughts and steady minded. Her pure heart that she belongs only to stefan and has no place watso ever for Damon. She totally rocked that.

Stefan: my respect for him just goes up beyond words. His initial anger on damon, abt how dare he think of kissing elena and later being glad his brother has changed. The brother bond that he keeps intact, the love he has for damon. I just adore this guy for his patience and seeing things in the +ve manner.

Damon: I felt so bad for him. Esp with kat and her tricks...seriousli, the way she said she loved stefan...ugh...she got my nerves...poor damon :( my heart went to him...he was HURT..and he trying to hide it was.. even more :( :( his attempt to kill jeremy in his anger was just bad...but then, i still feel for him.

Kathrine: she turned out the complete Censored she is known for....ughhh...she just did everything tht shudnt b done...how dare sheAngryAngryAngry but well, its good to see nina doing this...she is one amazing actress i've seen in all times...

Jeremy: finally, after seeing his ring, i felt he mayb realised now his sister needs him a lot...i just loved tht elena-jeremy hug at the end...if i had been lil more emotionaly, wud def hav cried...

Bonnie: she was superb wid watever she got....i hope she practices more to tackle with kath...i even liked her convos wid damon...pretty much in their style...looking fwd to more of her...

Lockwood family: I think more of them yet to cum out...i like mason...he looks cool to me....and waiting how and what he is gonna reveal out in the coming epis.

Am glad John left. He always annoyed me, big time jerk...No signs of alaric, strange. Matt was being cute. Caroline turning gonna be a BIG TWIST!!!! Uffff, now totally cant w8 till next thursday for the next episode...Talk abt suspence, synonyms to VD!!!!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nida_21Angel-Jot.patakhaguddi

.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sourpuss

LOL One thing you should probably know, Anjz, is that I am very - and I mean VERY - possessive over Jeremy. Tongue

Nahhh.... dont worry... i am too much involved with Robert Pattinson to want anyone else...... Wink

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

sunnkiised Senior Member
sunnkiised
sunnkiised

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
this is first episode i felt for damon usually i am team stefan but loved damon (expect when he try to kill jermey) he was wiling to forget everything if she went with him i want to hug him..........stefan was good but it was like damon and him swtich place he was mean this time and flirted with katherine?????? not very stefan like........in the books he only cared for elena only..........i dont want to see sk they will ruin se for me......... if they do i will hope for de/sb or still db

Go to top