Season Premire. Episode Discussions Thread - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
lol....I'd pick Damon without second thought !!!!!!!!
πŸ˜† One thing you should probably know, Anjz, is that I am very - and I mean VERY - possessive over Jeremy. πŸ˜›
I LOVED IT. What a way to start the season!
I love  the way the show treats its leads and other characters. Every character is equally developed and worked on and even if one ship(or character) is more popular, the show doesn't succumb to giving the specific fans what they want and ignore the rest ( happens in some other CW shows).
Damon's part was heartbreaking. Katherine is psychotic and awesome. The episode was an amazing build up for the rest of the season..!
Oh, and Ian Somerhalder looked spectacularly hot as always. 😍

Finally saw the episode...

i loved the episode, it seemed totallly flawless to me. Characters wise,

Elena: Usual best self. I loved how she is clear in her thoughts and steady minded. Her pure heart that she belongs only to stefan and has no place watso ever for Damon. She totally rocked that.

Stefan: my respect for him just goes up beyond words. His initial anger on damon, abt how dare he think of kissing elena and later being glad his brother has changed. The brother bond that he keeps intact, the love he has for damon. I just adore this guy for his patience and seeing things in the +ve manner.

Damon: I felt so bad for him. Esp with kat and her tricks...seriousli, the way she said she loved stefan...ugh...she got my nerves...poor damon :( my heart went to him...he was HURT..and he trying to hide it was.. even more :( :( his attempt to kill jeremy in his anger was just bad...but then, i still feel for him.

Kathrine: she turned out the complete 🀬 she is known for....ughhh...she just did everything tht shudnt b done...how dare she😑😑😑 but well, its good to see nina doing this...she is one amazing actress i've seen in all times...

Jeremy: finally, after seeing his ring, i felt he mayb realised now his sister needs him a lot...i just loved tht elena-jeremy hug at the end...if i had been lil more emotionaly, wud def hav cried...

Bonnie: she was superb wid watever she got....i hope she practices more to tackle with kath...i even liked her convos wid damon...pretty much in their style...looking fwd to more of her...

Lockwood family: I think more of them yet to cum out...i like mason...he looks cool to me....and waiting how and what he is gonna reveal out in the coming epis.

Am glad John left. He always annoyed me, big time jerk...No signs of alaric, strange. Matt was being cute. Caroline turning gonna be a BIG TWIST!!!! Uffff, now totally cant w8 till next thursday for the next episode...Talk abt suspence, synonyms to VD!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sourpuss

πŸ˜† One thing you should probably know, Anjz, is that I am very - and I mean VERY - possessive over Jeremy. πŸ˜›

Nahhh.... dont worry... i am too much involved with Robert Pattinson to want anyone else...... πŸ˜‰

🀣
this is first episode i felt for damon usually i am team stefan but loved damon (expect when he try to kill jermey) he was wiling to forget everything if she went with him i want to hug him..........stefan was good but it was like damon and him swtich place he was mean this time and flirted with katherine?????? not very stefan like........in the books he only cared for elena only..........i dont want to see sk they will ruin se for me......... if they do i will hope for de/sb or still db
OMG what an awesome start to the season!

Damon Amazing - who picks Stefan over Damon? πŸ˜† Damon I wanted to give him the biggest hug possibleπŸ€— I don't think Damon has ever stopped feeling he just masks it all with this exterior he has made for himself, he has felt for the last 150 years! I think I would pick him any day he is just so much more fun.

Katherine - Game on is all I can say! πŸ˜† She is certainly going to cause a stir. But I have to say she has already interested me and I absolutely adore Nina and Ian's chemistry!

Stefan - The less I say about him the better - why did he threaten John to leave? Jon needed to stay, I actually really liked Jon I am baised towards the actor David Andres but still he needed to stay it would have been more interesting to see him hate the vampires, because he would want to protect his daughter.

Bonnie - I love her protectiveness over Elena, she certainly keeps Damon on his toes. I can't wait to see when she trusts Damon more than Stefan. πŸ˜†

Jermany - Thank God he isn't a vampire, but all the tension, thank god he was wearing the ring when Damon just lost it. Because I don't think Damon could have handled the guilt.

Lockwood Family secret - The plot just thickens doesn't it. πŸ˜†

Loved loved and loved the episode 1! Can not wait for the rest of the season! Katherine is going to have them all on their toes.

BTW Need Alric, missed him in the first episode.
Star of the episode: Stefan. He owned my heart. I could write a novel one this dude right now and it won't be enough, so I leave it at this note <3

Katherine: Loved her HBICness till what she did with Caro, not cool.

Damon: Though I don't like this broody Damon my heart went out to him. But then the connection stopped when he tried to kill Jer. Not cool.

I loved every Jer/Elena/Stefan scene, amazingness. Along with Jer/Ty one.

Matt/Caro/Bonnie: Ahhh squeeed, my fave scene of the epi! Also love both M/B and M/E scenes.

Despise myself I enjoyed SK scenes immensely. Like how their relationship will start on hate so will DE as well as DB. In each scenerio one person out the other said they hate the opposite.
Okaysss. I'm here!

Soooo. Character by character shall we??
Or Couple by couple? Both? Some? Okay. I'm just starting

Damon/Elena aka Delena- Of courseee I started with them. Lol. SOrry. I'm biased. Anyway. I think that I'm just going to repost what I posted in the AT....sorry. I'm lazy DE has definitely been blown to smithereens for the time being but I think that was the point. Stefan wants to believe that Damon knew about the ring. Elena won't believe it. I don't blame her. That's her little brother. She has to protect him. I think Damon absolutely knew about the ring or DE would be dead in the water. Elena would look awful if she ever had feelings for Damon after he actually meant to kill her brother. They won't go that far. I think Damon did it to make Elena hate him though. He did it to cut himself off from his humanity. The only thing that was stopping him from being a monster was the fact that Elena and Stefan cared for him. By killing Jeremy, he wrecked that. He can now turn into the beast he believes he is. He laid everything on the line for Katherine and she destroyed him. The scene with Elena was just Damon blowing up what little was left of himself. Kudos to Ian and Nina for playing both scenes brilliantly. However, they do go on a road trip in Episode 3, and they don't look like they are going to kill each other, so somehow he must do something to redeem himself.

Stephan/Elena aka Stelena- Maintained their "strength" throughout the episode...Which is good. Although...seee what I say about both of them below. I think the fact that Stephan could tell that it wasn't Elena says alot about their relationship and the fact that his love for Elena is real.

Stephan irritated me a bit this episode, because in reality I would have punched Damon, but he didn't. Yes, Stephan irritates me b/c he is sooo good. I think that his maturity really shined through, but I think that he is sort of lying to himself. The glint in his eyes when when they were talking about games...my friends was not innocent. There is something there.....obvi he doesn't love her but still.
*Just to clarify. The irritating part was a Joke.

Elena- Strong Man. Through The episode...I think she took Katherine being back rather well, considering. Her interaction with John was sad, she doesn't want him there, but I wonder, if her father actually felt the same way about Vamps, then would she choose Stephan over her father???

Damon- Man....😭😭 As much as I hated him for killing Jer......He really poured himself out to everyone...who he cares about....and they all want Stephan, which makes me think that is the reason why, he won't open up to Stephan, the only person [at this point] who does love and care for him.

Jer- Jeremy, poor guy, is NOT a vampire. I'm sure he'll be the happier for it, I think him and Tyler are going to bond, major, this season

Tyler- *Love* Michael is going to have a rocking storyline this year, and he is going to rock it! He is a fantastic actor, and you can see that from the few scenes that he had. I loved his interaction with Mason btw, and I loved Mason

Bonnie- I'm sure the Damon/Bonnie scene was a throw in to the Bamon Fans...[Dhruvi. Don't kill me!] But I think its kind of weird that she kind of hates him still. I mean...she's not really even being civil....I feel like he's the ones she's burning next week...... πŸ˜•

Caroline- on the other hand, IS a Vampire. How exciting!!! I think that this will add a whole lot more layers to her character which is great. : ) Butt..
Matt!!- Katherine. Lol was like "his eyes" *swwwwooon* So true. Poor Matt. He's the only one with know supernatural power or knowledge. I hope Caroline doesn't kill Matt. That would be bad. I love Matt. He is way to sweet. : )

Katherine- Aha. Well. I don't like this girl AT ALL. Esp after she broke Damons heart, and staked John, and fooled everyone that she was Elena, and Hurt Stephan, on and.....he. Killed. Caroline.

You can fully make fun of my obvious Delena bias, but I did write that seperatley.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when the episode was fresh in my mind....so don't be too harsh. I love everyone!

Love,

Jaan

P.S- Dhruviii- LIke my suuupeerr long post?? Now you can't say I don't make them.
Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago
Well well..everyone has commented on the magnifique first episode except for me,.....well mostly everyone. LOL

Now....what i really loved about this episode was the way the writers sort of showed what the whole season was going to be about. And OMG! Katherine totally rocked it! I mean, i know she was total... *ahem* but c'mon! Her fiesty-ness, her attitude...everything about her is soo awesome! I love her dressing style btw.....totally random but i had to say that. LOL

Elena..woah! That girl knows how to take things and she knows when to stay calm. I looovveeed the silbing love that was shown between her and Jere....finally. Usually it's Jere hating or annoyed of Elena but this time.....it was actually the love that was shown and the hug was soo cute! I love them!

Stefan really is a sweetheart. He is the most sweetest guys on earth......too much? LOL... Now..his love for Elena and Damon is soo adorable. And awwww the way he cared about Jere was sooo sweet and really cute. I loved it.

Tyler and his changing behaviour was AMAZING!  The way he totally spazzed was so......out there. LOL. But awww he felt bad and ooooo the Lockwood curse huh? Interesting.
Mason...i like him already. Cool guy. Honestly. He's better than Richard.

Awwww no way! John may have been a jerk in other episodes but in this one, i really felt for him. He was only looking out for his daughter and doing what he felt was right. I felt so bad for him. Stefan shouldn't have reacted the way he did even though it was jusitified.

Damon almost had me crying. The poor guy. Katherine rejects him and then Elena does. There he goes, seeking for some comfort and ends up being literally slapped in the face once again. =( Poor guy. But what he did to Jere...*shakes head* That was so uncool but i understand why he did that soo......

Bonnie totally rocked it! She did a great job!!

Caro...awwwwwwww!!!!!! Haha!  I loved it when Kat was swooning over Matt's blue eyes because i totally agree with her. I am a sucker for blue eyes. LOL

....Over all..this episode was AMAZING! I am dying to watch the next one. ..I was going to say something but i forgot what it was. LOL

*Jot*