Uttaran

9th Sept Uttaran WU:Raghu bails out Tappu.. - Page 2

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
veer is a besharam plain and simple! he has no respect left!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baba thumbnail
Its better to watch tapasya & raghu's relationship budding than watching the idiotic icha.. who on earth in generation wears white clothes and behaves like a widow.. all that for a man who she never had a relationship and had treated her like a manic.. and why why cant veer for once ignore that icha who has no feelings towards him
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx jyoti..all are entitled to their opinions bt i LOVED jogi..finally a man of principles...his own pain for his daughter dint deter him frm making a decision of letting her pay for her crimes...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx jyoti..all are entitled to their opinions bt i LOVED jogi..finally a man of principles...his own pain for his daughter dint deter him frm making a decision of letting her pay for her crimes...

PAIN?🀣 yeh I could really see itπŸ˜†πŸ€’
Anurulz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

PAIN?🀣 yeh I could really see itπŸ˜†πŸ€’

na only u see "pain" in taps eyes!!!mujhe to kabhi kuch dikhta hi nahi hai!!!chashme ka number change karna padega shayad!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
shaayad ji however jogi even if he does have PAIN u can always see it in his eyes for ichha! come on even divya has admitted their bad parenting! I thought tapu made it clear she had a problem with ichha from a very early age! bt her gormless parents didnt help her with that which is the duty of every parent nor did they take her from nani's influence! now this is their fault! and today this brute jogi spits im HAPPY she is in jail!
Anurulz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

shaayad ji however jogi even if he does have PAIN u can always see it in his eyes for ichha! come on even divya has admitted their bad parenting! I thought tapu made it clear she had a problem with ichha from a very early age! bt her gormless parents didnt help her with that which is the duty of every parent nor did they take her from nani's influence! now this is their fault! and today this brute jogi spits im HAPPY she is in jail!

i actually agree wid u abt divya being an useless parent..she gets carried away too soon...bt u and i will never reach a meeting point abt jogi...just because the kid asks for the moon,the parents dnt shuttle th kid off...there is a limit to pampering and discipline IS needed...unfortunatley when jogi tries tht all the NGOs on the forum get arms up!!πŸ˜†
i am an only child dear,and i can tell u very truthfully tht i have been disciplined as a child whenever i have deserved it..and the way taps used to behave as a kid also,if she had done tht in frnt of my parents,she wud have been wacked!!tht stint of her hostel was NOTHING..u will understand long later when ur a parent sanaya abt pain of a parent..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks  jyoti for the update.Tapasya is doing what she always does revenge nothing new
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

she can never suffer. let divya learn that her daughter has other admirers and wont be on the streets. She doesnt even need them and has burned the photos. highly irritating,

Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This proves how cheaters get scot free and find new freinds and continue their same old behaviour. It is  exactly  what  happens in real life also. How we were all ( many of us of course) eager to see Tapasya caught and punished. It happened after long wait. We were all very happy and satisfied. But that happiness is short lived.
Anyway that waiting to see the show at 10'o clock in the night is over for the time being. The show has become a bit cold though Rashmi rocked. She is lovely even when crying with her perfect acting.