Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I couldn't stand the first one, I didn't even finish it. But I loved Golmaal returns, it was too funny especially kareena-ajay's character Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PsicesAqua

I can't believe the same people who criticized the Action Replay promo are actually praising this crapfest 😆 both the trailers look of the same quality but at least Action Replay had a STORY and does not look regressive like the Golmaal series. But I guess not every fan be rational and logic right? 🥱

I can't help but tell you I agree. I have yet to understand what all the fuss is about when it comes to Golmaal 😛 I think I sat through about 20 minutes of the first one and then gave up after hearing Tusshar screeching the whole time. Imagine my shock when he won the award for best comic actor!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW @PsicesAqua @ladygaga was just expressing her opinion why take it so seriously. ANd let me just laught at your statement about Aish is a bigger star than Kareena 😆 WHy do u make your opinions sound like a fact. What u say is just an opinion and so is mine and everyone else's. Just chill dude. No need to attack a member and telling them to grow up. I think @ladygaga is a very wise person. I like her post a lot. She makes very good points at time not just about Golmaal but about other topics too. I enjoy reading her post. But I just can't handle it when members attack others because of their opinions. 🤢

PLease at @PsicesAqua don't ruin the topic for the fans and just stay on topic and stop attacking members am saying that as nicely as possible. Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wid every sequel they r turning it into action movie -_- oh well dnt mind as long as its HILARIOUS :D wow mithunda's in the movie this time...but ajayyyy & kareenaaaaaaaa<3
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like the cast and everything! Only wish if Sharman was back!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What an ageist remark! Grow up boy/girl

I know you are indirectly referring to the Action Replay stars but let me remind you of one thing! Both Akki And Ash are way BIGGER stars than Ajay/Kareena and entire cast of Golmaal combine. And I am not even a fan of Akki/Ash. You speak as if Ajay and Kareena are 20 something teenagers when its FAR from reality, Ajay is on the same age range as Akki and Kareena too is hitting her 30s but looks older than her age. Aish might be her 'senior' but she is a WAY bigger star and celebrity as opposed to Kareena.

so next time get your facts straight before posting such regressive thoughts .

Umm..wow. Rude much?
Perhaps you should allow others to post an opinion. And if you disagree, I'm sure there are ways of puting that down as well wihout getting personal. 🤢
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What an ageist remark! Grow up boy/girl

I know you are indirectly referring to the Action Replay stars but let me remind you of one thing! Both Akki And Ash are way BIGGER stars than Ajay/Kareena and entire cast of Golmaal combine. And I am not even a fan of Akki/Ash. You speak as if Ajay and Kareena are 20 something teenagers when its FAR from reality, Ajay is on the same age range as Akki and Kareena too is hitting her 30s but looks older than her age. Aish might be her 'senior' but she is a WAY bigger star and celebrity as opposed to Kareena.

so next time get your facts straight before posting such regressive thoughts .

hai hai mirche, uff uff mirche 😆😆😆

jealous much! 😉

Let people express their opinions, even if it differs from yours. 😃
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg, Ajay's gonna pound her, haha!
And since someone up there made a point that aish beats kareena in stardom..umm...please, kareena CREAMS aishwarya when it comes to comedy. 😛
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
haha looks like a riot!
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LMFAO! It was sooo funny! Golmaal 2 was a BIG thumbs down! cheap movie! but this really looks good! Kareena's entrance was quiiiite coooool! & tushar rockss! he's the most funny person in this movie! hahahaha! xD thanks for sharing guys! made me laugh a lot! :P