Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anu rulz

abhay i was abt to make a post myself on the same topic...i LOVED him yest...this guy loves his daughter bt tht dsnt make him selfish...one cud see how much he was in pain when taps had come back home after vansh's wedding wid her crocodile tears and also when vansh's murder revelation happened..bt he knows what is right and what is wrong...he is not only punishing taps bt also his own self..divya's motherhood makes her selfish,maybe tht is natural..bt jogi as a parent is outstanding!!he loves,pampers AND disciplines...being a parent requires tht as well...sumthng my father always tells me,take ur own decision bt thn u have to know to face the consequences..u cnt come crying to us coz of sum decision u have taken...taps took the decision to have hatred and commit crimes,she has to deal wid it!!

too bad he doesnt understand her feelings๐Ÿคข he never has loved her as much as Ichha and he made that pretty clear! What a disgusting man! If I had such a father id commit suicide!๐Ÿคฌ
SRKLuvr thumbnail

i wonder what big awards taps has won as a daughter/wife/friend/DIL....if jogi is a blot on being a father,taps is atleast 1000 times worse!!

thats also jogi's fault. For not helping her out of her dangerous predicament years ago. And then he says she deserves jail๐Ÿ˜† oh yeh? what about u mister? didnt u kill someone too? I still cant believe everyone thinks she intentionally killed vansh! and what are the serial makers doing showing all this rubbishy version of the law? Makes me seriously doubt the capability of the Indian legal system!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

too bad he doesnt understand her feelings๐Ÿคข he never has loved her as much as Ichha and he made that pretty clear! What a disgusting man! If I had such a father id commit suicide!๐Ÿคฌ

when has SHE ever understood her father??and if any father had taps as a daughter he wud turn into a murderer!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

when has SHE ever understood her father??and if any father had taps as a daughter he wud turn into a murderer!!!

he was one right b4๐Ÿ˜† so thats why he brought ichha...to atone for his guilt and give her the father he had taken away from her...unfortunately replacing his own daughter. Now when her father never understood her feeelings why shud she understand his? its his duty first! I repeat: I dont wish such a father on anyone! CHI!๐Ÿคข

I applaud Jogi for his strong will....any father in his place would have shamed to such an extent that he would have committed suicide being ashamed of such heinous acts of his daughter...........but Jogi is a a real human being....a good father........a reasonable persona........even in the gravest grief he never compromised with his principles which is the definition of Swabhiman and principles....not the Tappu way of self-respect which keeps on changing depending upon circumstances....girgit ki tarah......
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhay119

in todays episode, my respect for Jogi increased n times. wht a man. simply gr8. this is the man of principles. nothing can change his principles, not tears, not fears (even not articls๐Ÿ˜‰). a very strong personality and a rational person, who put himself in others shoes, to understand and do justice thm and not mere to just justify thm๐Ÿ˜‰. a justice loving person, who can do justice without being biased and without thinking his own interest. whn Divya started her as usual maa wala argument, i loved whn he told and Damini and Gunawanti were not mother and their sorrow is more thn urs. this is called a strong personality, standing firm against all odds. hats off to JOGI. u r gr8. u earn more and mpre respect.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ofcourse yaarrrrrrrrrrrr.he is a great manClap.................... wonderful personClap๐Ÿ˜‰.......
 Finally he said it๐Ÿ˜‰Clap....................."damini and mai are also mothers. "wowClap...............i have waited 4 along time 2 hear this dialouge๐Ÿ˜ƒ.now  divya may think about other 2 mothers and their sorrow which is greater than hers....................... afterall her daughter is alive na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...............
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prithvi123

ofcourse yaarrrrrrrrrrrr.he is a great man๐Ÿ‘.................... wonderful person๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰.......
 Finally he said it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘....................."damini and mai are also mothers. "wow๐Ÿ‘...............i have waited 4 along time 2 hear this dialouge๐Ÿ˜ƒ.now  divya may think about other 2 mothers and their sorrow which is greater than hers....................... afterall her daughter is alive na๐Ÿ˜‰...............

i was so bored with this MAA wala dialogues everytime. Jogi gave the same answer, which a lot people wanted to tell this Dump Divya.