Kkusum Feb 9th by Mala

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ŠKkusum dated 9th feb, 2005

Kali tells kkusum whether u could save this house, garv says u are talking about her like this u should support her, garv tells kali u talk at home whever u want to say. Kali looks at garv and goes. Lali tells sohan to leave vidhi & kumud home. Nikita says sorry to vidhi. Aru tells just see that tashu her daring we kept quiet as she was talking badly. Kapil says we should have taken prevaution. Aru tells kk is telling right as she has kept abhay under her control, nikita tells kksusum we will fight together. Nitin is his room tensed as sarla comes too gives a file of her nsc certificates I have only this much with me to to give. Nitin says u did lot for this house sarla, sarla says u gave me all but nitin says my own son abhay spoiled my name. sarla tells to wish abhay was sensible. They show flash back of abhay with kumud & kkusum sarla says we were so happy but now. Nitin consoles her. Kapil and sohan going to places even nitin trying to arrange funds. Kshtij gives guarantee of his company he says it will take 15 days he says u know me use your power do it within 2 days. Garv is thinking he does not talk to kali. Kali tells our house will be auctioned as she blames kkusum garv tells u should support kkusum be more sensible. Kali says when papa caem to help why kk mom refused. Garv says don't blames kk for everything as u think about yourself I don't want to talk to u. don't disturb me as I am trying to save your kapoor house. Kkusum is trying thro mr deshmukh thinks of what tashu said u took me away from abhay what u did I will destroy whole kapoor house. Garv calls kkusum as she says nothing I could get. All are praying god ganpati, all are thinking what to do kkusum coems in tells I am daddy I could not save this house I lost, aru says oh god I have to see this too! Kshtij says don't loose heart I have talked to my bankers they are ready to give loan kk tells thanks as he says it is my duty too. Kshtij gets call as he is refused kshtij says sir what is the problem, my bankers said there is problem in passing loan I will go and try to get kapil says we cant save this house now. Garv is also thinking about how to do. Auction is going on. Garv goes somewhere. They show tashu arrving at auction. Kk,nikita sarla aru look at her. Garv gets some paper tells thanks and goes. Tashu comes closer to kkusum says now it is your prestige issue as it will be gone today. Tashu goes in sits on chair. Starts with 10 crores tashu says 15 crores, It goes till 25 crores as trishul comes too, tashu is smiling as nobody goes beyond 25 crores, trishul says 50 crores sohan kk, kali kumud all see. Garv comes too before he could reach it is bid by trishul for 50 crores, tashu goes to him in anger looks at him and goes in anger. Garv looks helpless. End

mala๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the update of kkusum!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hold i dun get it....so was garv able to help....or did trishul actually get the house????????????????
Thanks for the awesome update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah thanx and what was going on in the end? i didn't get the last part of it!!!!