I LUV U BT I M NT IN LUV WD U...OMG

MINALMINZ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! i cnt control my tears aft wtchng 2dy's epi, hw cn anu do dis.....i luv u, bt i m nt in luv wd u??
wt a statement whch cn put any1 in d stage of dilemma😭 i really thnk r we wtchng tere liye , if anu n tani w'l nvr meet?? ques n ques......cnt sy anythng else jst a heart breaking epi cnt afford 2 mch of hatred...😭
hp everythng goes well ahead, almst feeling dead
poor tani....😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww . . that really was bad. But you know, that's that . . . love is BAD. 😆 I really hope she gets over the pain.

Nice post! =]
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i noe
its was soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad
i felt soooooooooooooooooooooo bad 4 Taani
poor girl
MINALMINZ thumbnail
THNX DEAR, YUP I 2 FEEL IF SM1 CLD HEAL TANI'S WOUNDS AT DIS TIME😭
..Amira.. thumbnail
"I love you but I'm not in Love with you" this line made me cry.......
Poor Taanii!!!!! i feel so sad when she is criyng alone in the room....
uska ek ek ansoo mere dil ko chu gaya!!!!! aisa feel ho raha tha jaise woh sab mere saat ho raha hai 😭

this is a sad scene but really beautifull, kyon ki iss me emotiones hai, piyar ke...... n loves is everithing for Loverss <3

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel bad for both ... i felt both were shattered equally in their own way 😭

As for this line i guess for Anurag, Taani is still above and beyond everyone else ... he holds her happiness above everything but in this case he is helpless as he is committed to Nupur and since he is not a cheat he can't back off ... he told Taani, he wants to give her every happiness, fulfill her every wish even today

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i kno such a sad epi..but no one was at fault..Onu loves her as a friend..but taani wasnt wrong either coz the way onu was getting close to her..in real life if a guy gets close to u like that u actually already had feelings for him...u can easily think that he lovesu too...nd Neelu maa shouldve told onu bout this before announcing it..poor onu...he still cant see taani cry!!..nd taani--damn she said she had feelings for him in front of everyone nd in return onu yelled that how could she think that he loves her...i really wanna seehow onu start luving taani..today scene where taani cried alone was so touching..i felt so bad fo even laboni nd taposh trying to convince taani to cum out of her room..nd that ananya was smiling!!!😡🤬
Luvushaheer thumbnail
i went dumb after hearing these lines
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
for sure it was the saddest epi so far😭😭😭
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@CAqueen

taani wasnt wrong either coz the way onu was getting close to her..in real life if a guy gets close to u like that u actually already had feelings for him...u can easily think that he lovesu too...
yes.... 😭😭 😭for some reason i still feel that taani was misled.. though i totally understand that Anu's intentions for her were and will always remain extremely benign... (i.e. he always wishes and wants the best for her)

Neelu maa shouldve told onu bout this before announcing it..poor onu...he still cant see taani cry!!..
😡 😡 yes precisely... even if she wanted to hold it as a surprise... couldnt she have at least asked anu what he felt about taani before doing such announcement thingies... now more reason for the two families to become estranged...

taani--damn she said she had feelings for him in front of everyone nd in return onu yelled that how could she think that he loves her...
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ]if this is what happened in the epi, id have got enraged while watching it...but then i think anu screamed at her more out of helplessness than anything else...

i really wanna seehow onu start luving taani..
yessssssssss

today scene where taani cried alone was so touching..i felt so bad fo even laboni nd taposh trying to convince taani to cum out of her room..
😭awwww....wonder how their conversations are going to turn out to be henceforth...

that ananya was smiling!!!
😡 paagal lady... sadist...Edited by lashy - 13 years ago