Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Siddhant Modi: Between right and easy

StarshineHues IF-Rockerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Albus Dumbledore once said,

"Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right, and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave,....... remember Cedric Diggory...."

These lines would as easily describe Sid right now. He had to make the most difficult decision of his life-and his options were choosing between his wife's happiness, and the truth, the right thing to do. The easiest thing in the world would have been not to tell Riddhima-she'd have married him blissfully, totally unaware, and her happiness is the most important thing in Siddhant's life. It would have been so easy to do-pretend like nothing happened, and celebrate his re-union with Riddhima. But then, Siddhant Modi wouldn't be the man he is-when it came to choosing between what is easy and what is right, he always chooses to do the right thing-no matter what the cost. He risked everything that means the most to him-the love and happiness of the woman he loves more than life itself. But he didn't let her down, didn't let her faith down. No wonder she loves him so, loves his honesty and goodness so.

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."

So true-isn't it ? Its so easy to run away from it all, so easy to turn your back and choose whats easy. It requires incredible courage and strength to do what is right, to do what is hard. And Siddhant Modi exemplifies strength, courage, honesty and goodness. No wonder he's the man he is.

And now, if the time comes when I have to choose between what is right, and what is easy, I'll remember a man who is good, kind, and brave-I'll remember Siddhant Modi.

Edited by StarshineHues - 09 September 2010 at 12:01pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*rosa.cricellijuisalulu99xDazzlingStarxmarry21nikita_92jeran_22mischiefpapiaVedika211rapunzel84funfanRehanismginacuntilwhenever21JATINTHAKKARaanchal_cShiningStar18pavsMelodiousDreamspayyalprejudiced-Prithi--Mayu-monarromiosugar1.SidranyctophiliaRajiniliciousnorzarLennie-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Awesome post....By the way are you a HP fan???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

AdiHug

Beautiful postEmbarrassed

Today's epi was good Smile

Loved d scene where Ridz told Sid to go as she don't want anything to go wrong in their marriage. Dat shows how important dis marriage is 4 her Embarrassed

Coming to d marriage night

Awwwww Mr. & Mrs. Modi were looking heavenly Day DreamingDay Dreaming

And I am so happy dat Sid told her d truth. Big smile

I knew he will tell her before d marriage & he did . Dis is our Sid & dat's why we luv him soooooooo much. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

We r proud of u Mr. Modi Thumbs Up

PRECAP

CVS tried to end d epi on a clifhanger but thanx to SBS & SBB we all know dat d marriage will take place & dat too in d most unique way possibleEmbarrassedWink

Eagerly waiting 4 Ridz confession & d marriage Embarrassed

Can't wait to see Mrs Modi in her marriage nishani's Day Dreaming

StarshineHues

StarshineHues IF-Rockerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RehanSinha_XR

Awesome post....By the way are you a HP fan???

Thank you so much Rehan !!

HP fan ? Hell yeah !! I read the first four books around 40 times each. Then life got busy, but I still managed to read the last three half a dozen times each. Lol. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismShiningStar18

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hi

fantastic post

i agree with all what you have said reg Sid

i am proud fo Sid that he didint let Rids down

norzar

StarshineHues

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Lovely post

Sid is a beautiful human being, and for that man - my heart aches for him for so many reasons

I agree about Sid, he was caught in such a dilemma - he knew he has the woman he loves and she loves him and are together, and they would get married blissfully, but not being honest with her is playing at him, and in the end when god was giving him so many hints to not let himself down and not let Ridz down and their relationship, he got it - he needs to tell her now and then

Sid would have told her earlier but something and anybody kept getting in the way

He risked his happiness and the love he has for that woman and her happiness and her contentment that means so much to him, but all in all the honesty matters and for SR this is their belief and this what their relationship upholds and this what will take them further and strengthen them

Siddhant upholded Ridz faith and respect and love that she has for him, as Shanks said last week, Love and Respect is the strength of a relationship and the key to being together foreverEmbarrassed

I loved Sid saying he wont let anything happen to her, he will always take care of her, and that moves you coz you know how true that is, and you see Ridz relax abitEmbarrassed

Not a totally SR quote in a way, but the only one i could find to describe them

"I love you," he whispered, and that was the moment he knew what he was going to do. When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces."
' Jodi Picoult (The Pact)

Edited by Lennie - 09 September 2010 at 11:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellirapunzel84MelodiousDreams-Mayu-

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
sid hats off to you man

StarshineHues

StarshineHues IF-Rockerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

AdiHug

Beautiful postEmbarrassed

Today's epi was good Smile

Loved d scene where Ridz told Sid to go as she don't want anything to go wrong in their marriage. Dat shows how important dis marriage is 4 her Embarrassed

Coming to d marriage night

Awwwww Mr. & Mrs. Modi were looking heavenly Day DreamingDay Dreaming

And I am so happy dat Sid told her d truth. Big smile

I knew he will tell her before d marriage & he did . Dis is our Sid & dat's why we luv him soooooooo much. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

We r proud of u Mr. Modi Thumbs Up

PRECAP

CVS tried to end d epi on a clifhanger but thanx to SBS & SBB we all know dat d marriage will take place & dat too in d most unique way possibleEmbarrassedWink

Eagerly waiting 4 Ridz confession & d marriage Embarrassed

Can't wait to see Mrs Modi in her marriage nishani's Day Dreaming

Harshuuuu !! Hug  Hug

You're so right-Sid did the right thing, just like we expected him to do. This is our Sid and he makes us proud every single day, just by being the good man he is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli-Harshu-

Go to top