Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 9th September

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,
Yesterday's episode was 🤢🤢🤢
The proof is the low vote count .The option that won the highest votes was ' Voting for no one ' ..

If this is what yo uwriters wan tto do , then fine ...do what yo uwant .Just remember there is a price to pay for everythign ...even for stubborness and not listening to the popular public demand ....

Th nominees for yesterday's show are Manav, Shravani, Dharmesh and Aji ..

Runner Up and winner are as follows ..

Runner Up :
Manav Deshmukh ...
He won the runner up title because of the tact that he will show by taking his wife to eb Shravani at Archana 's wedding ...
He says that he does not wish to cause any controversy and that is why he will take her along ..
Also he was voted for reminding Shravani of
Sachin ...no not the baby but the baby's father ....

Winner :
Ajit Lokhande : 👏👏🥳

The hero of PR only had one scene but as usual he stole the show from everyone else . he is the only one who is giving us hope ...
God bless this man ..He is the best thing about PR Land right now ...
He told   Vinod that he is not being a good brother and is ignoring Archu's feelings .
He is also sure that something has happened , something that Archu is not talking about ..That  someone has put Archana in pressure  for saying yes ..
Amazing , of all the people   it is only Ajit and satish who are wondering about this mystery where Archu's loved ones  are too busy partying at her expense ....

Ajit wins with  majority of 2 votes ..

Enjoy the episode and keep the votes coming ...😉
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats Ajit🥳⭐️

You deserve to win
The irony is Yesterday PR was No. 1
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u r right soni.. ystrdy was the most boring epi..
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finding no reason to watch PR today,
But still I will, like yesterday😆
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
come on... its archu's sagaai...
newton thumbnail
congrats ajit😃
Edited by newton - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
It was a good episode . Better than the last 3 days one ..
Star of the day is savita ...She made me cry ..What a beautiful tribute she gave for Archana to her future MIL...
It was loevely when she said ' I am jealous of you '...
Honestly I cried today ...
I think savita has lost a gem ...and she knows it ...

Archu was behaving fooloishly and she was scared ...this is what will happen if a decision as big is forced on yo u...

The manju and Archana scene was also very nice ...

Loved rasika saying nice thing s to vandu ...

Manav could not even look at Salochna taking  his ring off Archu's hand  , just walked away ...
how the hell does he think Archana tolerated when he put sindoor on Shravani .....
Is Archu not human ..At least at her engagement  everyone is treating him well....at his engagment  Archu was treated liek a dog ..

I can totally understand why Jay is a  little odd...
His mum is so nice .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It was a good episode . Better than the last 3 days one ..

Star of the day is savita ...She made me cry ..What a beautiful tribute she gave for Archana to her future MIL...
It was loevely when she said ' I am jealous of you '...
Honestly I cried today ...
I think savita has lost a gem ...and she knows it ...

Archu was behaving fooloishly and she was scared ...this is what will happen if a decision as big is forced on yo u...

The manju and Archana scene was also very nice ...

Loved rasika saying nice thing s to vandu ...

Manav could not even look at Salochna taking  his ring off Archu's hand  , just walked away ...
how the hell does he think Archana tolerated when he put sindoor on Shravani .....
Is Archu not human ..At least at her engagement  everyone is treating him well....at his engagment  Archu was treated liek a dog ..

I can totally understand why Jay is a  little odd...
His mum is so nice .....

tanya
 i find ur concern and love for archu so sweet.. i wish u were her mother
😍
Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
yes, I have two boys , would have been so nice to have a daughter like Archu  also  ...But I hate the way salochna treats her .... Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just read aarti's wu...
really good episode after a long time...eveyone tried to be good today.. manju,RA,BA.. liked how RA defended vandu.... finding it difficult to choose the star of the day...

savita aai's double standards are irritating me.. agreed she is feeling archu's loss and had come to love her a lot.. but 1 word from her and manav would have left shravani and she wouldnt have to see this say.. her selfish need for keeping sachin's baby is making her go thru this...

sulo is waste .. just responding to her surroundings...doesnt think on her own...

i want to vote for BA today cos i felt that although she is having differences of opinion with varsha i liked the fact that she stood up for her in front of RA...