Pavitra Rishta

Archana's journey from Present to Future

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rightchoice

Goldie

rightchoice

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Like I said earlier, Jay will be impatient till Archana truly comes into his life. We expect Archana to shrug off all her feelings for Manav and his family like a robot from the moment she accepted Jay's proposal. It takes time but alas we all started calling Archana a 'cheater'. That is very sad. She is a human and she is immensely faithful to Manav and his family. I could understand her pain that she is going to be part of someone's life but she is feeling very painful to discard her present..

Archana scores one more point from me because she demonstrated how painful for her to discard her love. If she could love someone to such an extent then imagine how much she would dedicate herself to Jay when these painful time gets passed.

We all think from practical perspective but Archana is not practical. If she was, she would have kicked Shravani way long back. Manav words says it all. Archana can get into next stage only if Manav gives her the strength.

If Jay is what he says he is then he should understand Archana. If he says it doesn't matter, it should not matter. But things gets worse as the days go by.

Manav made a valid point to Shravani when she was taunting him of melting for Archana. Its good that he highlighted what it feels like to love someone taking her own example. But I am not sure if Shravani felt embarrassed or sad think about Sachin.

We all can ridicule it as their 'MAHANTA' drama but it is truly an emotional break-up for these two duo. And they are not hiding it from anyone either.

Archana's journey from her present to future needs lot of 'g' force to go out of Manav's gravitational force. Only time will tel, if Jay provides one...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelvishwapTanyazomshreejaanuSpartacusriniiiiarchanamanavcoolpratz.Mandy.nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana's journey from Present to Future" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
very well said

nanditakc

nanditakc

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
gr8

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Unfortunately, I doubt Manav's words about Shravani's love for Sachin had any effect because she has forgotten all about him. Sachin was never the love of Shravani's love despite her being the one for his. Archana said Sachin thought of Shravani as his life but he isn't life for her, Manav is.

As for Archana, even though at times the writers take things too far, I think the portrayal of her character has been done well. It would've been unrealistic to show Archana happily move on with her life that too with a man she barely knows. Archana has painfully tried to let go of her past and it hasn't helped matters that her family and Manav have forced her to marry someone else. Manav was wrong to put a condition and tell Archana if she won't marry then neither will he, he emotionall blackmailed her and it worked. Archana is under a lot of pressure here, she needs all the strength she can get. I just hate that her strength has to come from the person who put her through all this pain.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top