Thendral

Thendral written Update sept 8th 2010 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Yayyyyy!Velaayudham sir is back onscreen Star.I am veryyyyyyy happyyyy to see him Big smile.Hope he will not turn into a new leaf.Then it won't be inetersting.He is opening his eyes when Paati said all problems are over now.So hope he will be as usual to ride Thendral in top gear.Big smile

I would have been much happier if Anand got that slap from Tamizh.Anyways he is doing everything he can to just favour T&T so let's leave him.Paavom pozhachu pottum.How many times Tamizh is going to slap Mohan?ConfusedThis Mohan how dare he is to again try to knock Thuls out that too in front of Tamizh even after getting a tight slap from him.Adhukulla andha adi marandhuduchaa?

When this bank problem is going to get solved?Adhu mattum solve aagi irundaa indha Mohan laam avana paathu ipdi pesuvaanaa.Friendsoda padikaama vettiyaa oor suthradhu,drink panradhelaam romba avasiyamaana velai,adhu vetti velai illiyaa?That nut is talking as if he is a perfect gentleman.This is too much.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNES

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral written Update sept 8th 2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
@malasara

LOL malasara..i have not done the update for yesterday's episode.It was GUDGAL. So your thanks go to her only Wink.

aarthivijay

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I almost almost feel sorry for Anandh, but then he gave that evil look to Thuls and it all disappeared. Thulasi looked so uncomfortable with him there and kept looking at Deepa who was all Angry at Anandh's presence. Keep doing your work! Thulasi will one day understand all the help you did for her and her hubby. Wink

Dei Moha, didn't you understand TA's threat last time he told you he would leave you with only a single hand. Ippo wife aana aprom, avan summa vittu vaana. And it's better to be a vetti than selling ganja!

VEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your finally backkkClapClapStar But first thing you ask for Thuls, hmmmmm, is memory clear, because you look sad, whyyyyy???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Hema_MTheiva-musicluv-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update da Swetha..Clap

Anands face was worth watching...it was hitten by a ghostLOL Padmas eyes was rolling and the thullal she had when her dearest sonny boy arrived thinking he was some Jackie Chan nu..only to get a big paalai from his newly wedded BILROFLROFL Super o super...none mess up with TAs wifeEvil Smile...you may misbehave toward Miss Thulasi MuthuManikam but never toward Mrs Thulasi TamilarasuApprove One paalar and dearest sonny boy run awayROFL

Devil has woken up and his last memo is of the wedding which never happened..I think Vel is the worst villain for TnT than the rest as they are just jijubeeTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-shubba

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal, hahahha nice slap for Mohan, and I'm happy that Vel is back Smile, I can't wait to see his reaction once he found out TA & Thuls are married.Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top