Thendral

Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thank You for the post!!

Thendral rocks!!!  A big congratulations to Deepak, Sruti and Director!!!  I hope Thendral continues to go in good directions and I hope it attracts many viewers from around the world!!!
All the best Thendral team!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfan-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 9)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you Priya and Niki for posting the interview here on IF.

It is nice to see that the one dialogue we all loved was liked by everyone everywhere too. Don't have to say much about his acting after seeing his interview. This itself shows how excellent Deepak's acting was in that court scene. Congratulations Deepak for your success now and in the future for you great career ahead. Don't ever think of quitting Thendral in any case. We can't imagine anyone else in this Thamizharasu role. We gets the impression that this role was made for you only. Keep it up, the great job!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20mini_00TTfan-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you Priya and Niki for posting the interview!

Ofcouse, who can forget the nice epic court scenes. Even after Thendral gets over, those court episodes will never be forgotten. Each and every dialogs Deepak spoke was very powerful.

No words to describe his acting specially on those court episodes. Even though he was in the wheel chair, his expression were truly amazing!

Kudos to Deepak and to the entire Thendral team!
Keep rocking Deepak! !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20mini_00TTfan-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikki and Priya for posting this interview...

Thendral team really a great work... Thendral rocks!!!
Deepak anna your dialogs were really very effective and unforgettable..
And of course your acting-no words to say!!!
Shruthi akka-unga acting kuda romba super!!!  and that court scene will remain in all our Thendral fans heart  forever!!!Thumbs Up

All the best Deepak anna and Shruthi akka for everything in future..!!!

Thendral fan,
Bhargavi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20mini_00-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks sooo much priya for the link and niki for scanning it over!!!Tongue

I am so happy for the thendral team esp deepak and shruti...ClapStar

Now kumaran knows how much we viewers take thendral seriously and not as another normal serial.Shows that thendral is super successful and popular...ClapThumbs UpKeep up the wonderful deepak and shruti and all the best to the thendral team for many more successes!!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20TTfan-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
A very big thanks to my dearies Nikhi and Priya  for the articleHug Hug Hug,

Though was a short interview,made clear that how much do people love Thendral,that was really nice to know.We already told in that episode's thread itself,I think I no need to repeat that Deepak Anna was extremely good and heroic.Our hero will still be powerful even if he is wheel chair..I mean even without stylish walks,looks and rhyming punch dialogues and all sort of it Big smile Star....I loved the way he managed so well to give such an excellent performance with all those uneasy neckbraces and those clinical stuff.A big thanks to the whole team especially Deepak Sir for such an excellent performance,Director Sir for a nice narration,story writer for finally having relieved our Thuls and the dialogue writer for such a nice dialogues.(repeat panna theva illanu sollikte solliten Tongue
).

All the very best to the team to get first in the TVR ratings soooooooon and to withstand in it,Thendral really deserves it!! Thumbs Up

Edited by Hema_M - 02 December 2010 at 10:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiJanani20mini_00TTfan-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
A big thanks for Nikhi and Priya for posting the interview with our dear Deepak from a magazine..

It was amazing interview.. i liked a lot reading Deepak's answers to the court scene in Thendral..

Deepak and Shruthi u both are so professional in ur acting... and no words to describe ur romantic scenes.. mind blowing..

All the best Thendral team..

You all started rocking again after all those dull horrible crying weeks from the court scenes where Tamil supports Thulasi..

Tat was an excellent episode shown in tamil serial like a movie..

Tamil and Thulasi so romantic couple... Director Kumaran now pls dont change the happiness for sometime..

But wat to do a serial gets more attention when more negative things happen and after tat some good positive scenes occur viewers like tat way..

So lets hope the best from now on Thendral..

Thendral Veesattum...

Thendral Fan,

Sweety

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishu27KowsiJanani20-musicluv-TTfanQuelle-Belle

Ishu27

Groupbie

Ishu27

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i just want to say one sentence...
this time in sun family awards best hero is obviously none other than our hero one and only deepak....Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepak_dj_donJanani20TTfanSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top