Thendral

Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hello Deepak, 

I just love your acting and your acting in Thendral made me a big fan of Thendral serial.Smile
I have been watching your serials Thiruppavai, TMS and ofcourse Thendral. Clap
I am a big fan of you Deepak (Your Performance, Expressions, Your Cuteness, style, Easy going... etc... etc.... ) I can go on and on talking about you!!!!Day Dreaming

Take careHug and Keep Rocking!!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rselvi

Groupbie

rselvi

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Deepak

Wow..Hat off for your Superb acting in Thendral.

Your acting Winkas Tamil Winkas Hero Winkas Tulasi Husband Winkas Tulasi Lover in Thendral is worth watching & excellent.

Morever your chemistry/romance between you & shruthi as Tamil & Tulasi is Gergeous..

I really like this Hero because your not the usually Hero that doing duet songs, fighting scenes in movie to identify them as Hero of the movie.

Once again..Hat off..Thumbs Up

Regards.
Selvi (Malaysia).

bjda

bjda

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
hi deepak...
ur an amazing actor..ur on screen chemistry with "thulsi" is fantastic...
keep it up!!!Thumbs Up

AG25

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Deepak,

You look super cool !. Wink  ...Your chemistry with kuttima rocks. Clap.....Oh I loved your acting in the court and in your new house with kuttima...Thumbs Up
Shruthi should be very lucky to act with you.....Day Dreaming
Keep up the good work! Clap
I think Thendral is the best serial that brings out real deepak!Big smile
Hope thendral doesnt get over soon...otherwise we will miss you and shruthi...

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Deepak sir,

You were super!! Your acting is so good, your expressions are just WOW!!Miss Shruti's acting is good too!! And today's episode is so romantic!!! I'm a big fan of you and Thendral!
Hope Thendral doesn't get over soon because namma imsai arasanyum kuttimavayum paakama irruka mudhiyathu!!
Hats off!!Clap

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Guys, Deepak gave a very short interview to this magazine... Thanks Nikila10 for the info.. here it is...

For those who cant read the interview... just a short written version...

"Ammadiyov.....indha Thulasi ponnukku vantha maathiriyaana sothanaigal entha ponnukkume varakoodaathumma.Epdiyaavdhu avalai ava purushnaavadhu purinjukittaane. Kittathata Ramanoda maru avathaaram maathiri jolikkaran Thamizharasu

Ippadi rasigar- rasigaigala perumoochu vida, suntv Thendral serial in Nayagan Thamizharasuvudan (Deepak) oru coffee evenings

Court scene la Thamizh rasigar ulagathaiye Kanneer vida Vechuteengale....enrathume...manitharukku perumai pidipadavillai

Onnu, rendu vaaramaave pala vagayil palarum Thulasiyai padaathapaadu paduthikittu irunthathai paathu, Thamizh rasigar ulagame konjam shock adichu poithan irunthichu. Ippadi pottu paduthureengalennu enakku velinaattula irunthu rasigaigal kita irunthukooda phone. Ahu ellathukkum vilakkam sollura vagaiyila sema puncha amainju pochu...episode ku naduvula puyala vantha antha court scene

Ungalaala Thulasi yoda udambaithan venumna kedukka mudium, ana ava manasaiyo, ava en mela vechu irukkura kaadhalaiyo ennikkume kedukka mudiyadhu nu velayuthatha paathu naan pesina dialogue...enakkaagha thani website aarambikkara alavukku rasigargalai impress panniduchu.

Edited by khpriya - 03 December 2010 at 11:33am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

deepak_dj_donAG25Ishu27TheivaHema_MKowsiJanani20ThendralfanTTfanmini_00~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoDiviya27SweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks da niki for the info and priya for posting it.....congrats deepak!!!!!!
Keep rocking!!!!!!
All the very best to you and your team

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25KowsiThendralfanTheivaTTfan-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-Belle

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-musicluv-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top