Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago

Deepak sir,

You were super!! Your acting is so good, your expressions are just WOW!!Miss Shruti's acting is good too!! And today's episode is so romantic!!! I'm a big fan of you and Thendral!
Hope Thendral doesn't get over soon because namma imsai arasanyum kuttimavayum paakama irruka mudhiyathu!!
Hats off!!πŸ‘
Guys, Deepak gave a very short interview to this magazine... Thanks Nikila10 for the info.. here it is...

For those who cant read the interview... just a short written version...

"Ammadiyov.....indha Thulasi ponnukku vantha maathiriyaana sothanaigal entha ponnukkume varakoodaathumma.Epdiyaavdhu avalai ava purushnaavadhu purinjukittaane. Kittathata Ramanoda maru avathaaram maathiri jolikkaran Thamizharasu

Ippadi rasigar- rasigaigala perumoochu vida, suntv Thendral serial in Nayagan Thamizharasuvudan (Deepak) oru coffee evenings

Court scene la Thamizh rasigar ulagathaiye Kanneer vida Vechuteengale....enrathume...manitharukku perumai pidipadavillai

Onnu, rendu vaaramaave pala vagayil palarum Thulasiyai padaathapaadu paduthikittu irunthathai paathu, Thamizh rasigar ulagame konjam shock adichu poithan irunthichu. Ippadi pottu paduthureengalennu enakku velinaattula irunthu rasigaigal kita irunthukooda phone. Ahu ellathukkum vilakkam sollura vagaiyila sema puncha amainju pochu...episode ku naduvula puyala vantha antha court scene

Ungalaala Thulasi yoda udambaithan venumna kedukka mudium, ana ava manasaiyo, ava en mela vechu irukkura kaadhalaiyo ennikkume kedukka mudiyadhu nu velayuthatha paathu naan pesina dialogue...enakkaagha thani website aarambikkara alavukku rasigargalai impress panniduchu.

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
thanks da niki for the info and priya for posting it.....congrats deepak!!!!!!
Keep rocking!!!!!!
All the very best to you and your team
thanks da niki for the info and priya for posting it.congrats deepak
Thank You for the post!!

Thendral rocks!!!  A big congratulations to Deepak, Sruti and Director!!!  I hope Thendral continues to go in good directions and I hope it attracts many viewers from around the world!!!
All the best Thendral team!!!
Thank you Priya and Niki for posting the interview here on IF.

It is nice to see that the one dialogue we all loved was liked by everyone everywhere too. Don't have to say much about his acting after seeing his interview. This itself shows how excellent Deepak's acting was in that court scene. Congratulations Deepak for your success now and in the future for you great career ahead. Don't ever think of quitting Thendral in any case. We can't imagine anyone else in this Thamizharasu role. We gets the impression that this role was made for you only. Keep it up, the great job!

Thank you Priya and Niki for posting the interview!

Ofcouse, who can forget the nice epic court scenes. Even after Thendral gets over, those court episodes will never be forgotten. Each and every dialogs Deepak spoke was very powerful.

No words to describe his acting specially on those court episodes. Even though he was in the wheel chair, his expression were truly amazing!

Kudos to Deepak and to the entire Thendral team!
Keep rocking Deepak! !
Thank you Nikki and Priya for posting this interview...

Thendral team really a great work... Thendral rocks!!!
Deepak anna your dialogs were really very effective and unforgettable..
And of course your acting-no words to say!!!
Shruthi akka-unga acting kuda romba super!!!  and that court scene will remain in all our Thendral fans heart  forever!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

All the best Deepak anna and Shruthi akka for everything in future..!!!

Thendral fan,
Bhargavi...
Thanks sooo much priya for the link and niki for scanning it over!!!πŸ˜›

I am so happy for the thendral team esp deepak and shruti...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Now kumaran knows how much we viewers take thendral seriously and not as another normal serial.Shows that thendral is super successful and popular...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌKeep up the wonderful deepak and shruti and all the best to the thendral team for many more successes!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
A very big thanks to my dearies Nikhi and Priya  for the articleπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—,

Though was a short interview,made clear that how much do people love Thendral,that was really nice to know.We already told in that episode's thread itself,I think I no need to repeat that Deepak Anna was extremely good and heroic.Our hero will still be powerful even if he is wheel chair..I mean even without stylish walks,looks and rhyming punch dialogues and all sort of it πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️....I loved the way he managed so well to give such an excellent performance with all those uneasy neckbraces and those clinical stuff.A big thanks to the whole team especially Deepak Sir for such an excellent performance,Director Sir for a nice narration,story writer for finally having relieved our Thuls and the dialogue writer for such a nice dialogues.(repeat panna theva illanu sollikte solliten πŸ˜›
).

All the very best to the team to get first in the TVR ratings soooooooon and to withstand in it,Thendral really deserves it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago