Thendral

Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

CG_SRI

Groupbie

CG_SRI

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
HI,

I would like to be part of this group. I like Deepak very much, mainly 'coz of Jodi No.1. He is the best anchor I have ever seen. He is charming, humorous and acts well in all his serials. I like him in Thirumathi Selvam - hope to see him more there and Thendral - just Awesome !!! I also saw his cooking skills in Samayal samayal - Kitchen killadigal. He is an all rounder.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deepakfanragesIshu27Theivaahsima-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CG_SRI

HI,

I would like to be part of this group. I like Deepak very much, mainly 'coz of Jodi No.1. He is the best anchor I have ever seen. He is charming, humorous and acts well in all his serials. I like him in Thirumathi Selvam - hope to see him more there and Thendral - just Awesome !!! I also saw his cooking skills in Samayal samayal - Kitchen killadigal. He is an all rounder.

yes exactly Deepak is an all rounder...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragesMP_Radha

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
First time I saw Deepak was in CJ Baskar's 'Manaivi' serial where he played a villain. I've been a fan ever since. He didn't need to 'evolve' into a good actor like some, as he was already very good even back then...Great idea Aish Smile

Edited by brinny_g - 13 September 2010 at 7:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ragesTheiva-musicluv-ahsima~*Thamizhan*~shubbaQuelle-BelleMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Wow great going guys...thanks for joining the AT....  we will soon come up with a discussion.... yay... plz do continue to give your views about the actor :D!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragesahsimaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Wow great going guys...thanks forjoining the AT.... we will soon come upwith a discussion.... yay... plz do continue to give your views about the actor :D!

oh thank u dear its our pleasure to join in...

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thank u for the thread Aishu Akka Hug Hug Hug,

I know Deepak Anna from long time before but I got to know that this is the person whose name is Deepak only from Jodi No 1.I am watching from season 1 and have seen both as a good dancer and an awesome anchor.DD & Deepak were kalakifying the show Star Star.But to be honest I wasn't that much interested about him(to know more about him and  like I am now.I just know him that's it,neither liked nor did hate coz I don't know that much about him (ippavum apdidaan but know somewhat more than before) at that time.

But now I am crazy like anything after I have started watching Thendral and coming to IF Embarrassed Embarrassed.Really even after watching Thendral I just liked the serial,crazy about the serial I just started admiring his acting skills,as an actor but only after seeing his interviews,reading about him here I started getting interes to know more about him,started liking him as a person too.Now I am a junior yet bigggg and one of the craziest fans of Deepak Anna.

And if I have to talk about Thendral,I don't think this page will be enough for me,it will be going for pages.Vitaa episode by episode,each and every expressionu solla aarambichuduven,apram en post padichu yelaarum thoongiduvaanga.To be precise he is just awesome as Tamizharasu Clap.I (not only me but all the fans) can't imagine anyother person as Tamizharasu.He is doing a great great job.Keep going Thumbs Up   We will support u Smile.

Ippo niruthikren but will post about my favourite scenes later I can't help from not telling about Thendral scenes Tongue.

Edited by Hema_M - 19 September 2010 at 6:51am

ragesIshu27v.dhanyalakshmiTheiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Wow, awesome thread! Thanks Aishu!! Smile

Frankly, I wasn't a big fan of serials or Deepak before Thendral. Infact, serials used to turn me off cos ppl were always seen crying buckets of tears, in almost every scene. Only used to watch JN1 on and off and I've always admired Deepak for his spontaneity, eloquence and wit in anchoring! He made a great pair with DD, and they always rocked! ClapClap The bloopers at the end of the season always drive me nuts! LOLLOL

Coming to Thendral, I just randomly caught an episode on air one day and I think it was the time when TA was confronting Vel.. His performance in that episode was awesome and the TA-Vel combi is indeed the best on small screen so far ! ClapClapStar I was like thinking why he wasn't acting in movies.. he can thooki saaptufy most of the newcomers, I swear! Big smile I went back to watch the older episodes and slowly started following.. Officially got hooked onto it during the Vel-Thuls marriage time and after that there was no turning back..! He acts soo effortlessly and has very expressive eyes..! Not to mention how good looking he is! WinkTongue

So I've become a huge, crazy and a die hard fan of Deepak cos of Thendral! Congrats on the great work you've done till now and keep the ball rolling! All the bestest of the best for your current and upcoming projects! We love you Hug

Edited by khpriya - 16 September 2010 at 4:14pm

ragesIshu27TheivaHema_MahsimashubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hi Deepak,
Wish U A Very Very Happy returns of the Day.....
May God bless you with all health and happiness .....
My best wishes for you career and keep rocking as usual in Thendral and your other projects......
All the Very Best
suba

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragesQuelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top