Thendral

Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Yes akka their expressions was great!!

It was a lovely scene!!!

Thanks for agreeing with me dear..Smile Yes tat was an memorable lovely scenes filled episode of Thendral...Clap Deepak and Shruthi were amazing...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! (Page 13)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niyas

niyas

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
HEZ RILLE DOING BEST

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niyas

HEZ RILLE DOING BEST

Yes niyas Deepak is amazing and doing all the roles he get in his best...Clap

rselvi

Aishash

Aishash

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I'm not a huge fan of tamil serials. My mom suggested this serial and insisted that I should give it a try. So, on one fine boring day, I watched the first few episodes of this serial and couldn't stop watching it. I totally fell in love with this serial.
And, I absolutely love the character 'Tamilarasu'. Actor Deepak has done a fantastic job in this high -energetic, bubbly character. I think he has all the talents and qualties to become a full-time movie star.Clap
I also watched his episode on vijay tv samayal and tried his 'pepper mushroom' recipe at home and it turned out very well. It's a very simple, yet mouth-watering dish with few simple ingredients. Thanks a bunch to Deepak and his wife for sharing this recipe with us.

Edited by Aishash - 21 March 2011 at 12:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cherub89KowsiTTfansamruthashubbaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishash

I'm not a huge fan of tamil serials. My mom suggested this serial and insisted that I should give it a try. So, on one fine boring day, I watched the first few episodes of this serial and couldn't stop watching it. I totally fell in love with this serial.
And, I absolutely love the character 'Tamilarasu'. Actor Deepak has done a fantastic job in this high -energetic, bubbly character. I think he has all the talents and qualties to become a full-time movie star.Clap
I also watched his episode on vijay tv samayal and tried his 'pepper mushroom' recipe at home and it turned out very well. It's a very simple, yet mouth-watering dish with few simple ingredients. Thanks a bunch to Deepak and his wife for sharing this recipe with us.

Well said Aishash... He is very good in tat Tamil role in the serial...no words..Clap

Kowsi

TAVAM

TAVAM

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Deepak coming to Malaysia.We glad to see you.But we will be more happy if you come with tulasi..see you soon.Big smile

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TAVAM

Deepak coming to Malaysia.We glad to see you.But we will be more happy if you come with tulasi..see you soon.Big smile

Wow great news on Deepak.. and any program is held or wat function he is coming to Malaysia...Smile

TAVAM

TAVAM

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
It was CHINNATHIRAI "SUPER STARS NITE". Wow...i saw the show,Deepak u r so..so.. superb...singing & dancing.The other serial actor & actoress(sorry i dknow the name) was good performance .The last group dance & singing with our local singer was good.We enjoyed the show.For today show i cannot go bcos its far from my place(klang).They having the show at seremban(30/04) & Kuala Lumpur(01/05).those who staying near by pls support them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepak_dj_donSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top