Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
depeek is good in acting and singing too but dance than konjam improve pannunga sir
Originally posted by anuu2010

depeek is good in acting and singing too but dance than konjam improve pannunga sir

can i know why particularly dance?? as he dint do so much in Jodi no1 dance show huh?😆
I loved the surprise birthday for Tulasi today!!  Tamil was awesome!!!  I never expected this nice scene.  It was so cute how he planned everything with everyone and brought a smile to Tulasi's face!!!  I really loved how he admired her and let her cut the cake.  Overall a very nice job done.

Thanks for the nice surprise Thendral Team!!!
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Superb acting...hat off to you  & shruthi for awesome acting..everybody watching thendral for beautiful love track of Tamil & Tulasi even there is other tracks & story in thendral.

Selvi
Malaysia
Yes frends Deepak did those surprise scenes so well with brilliant expression of maintaining the suspense to her as if he is angry on Shruthi and later revealing the suspense... and even Shruthi too acted wonderful..👏

This surprise birthday episode has the most awesome scenes.... congrats to the director Kumaran...👏
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes frends Deepak did those surprise scenes so well with brilliant expression of maintaining the suspense to her as if he is angry on Shruthi and later revealing the suspense... and even Shruthi too acted wonderful..👏

This surprise birthday episode has the most awesome scenes.... congrats to the director Kumaran...👏

Yes akka their expressions was great!!

It was a lovely scene!!!
Originally posted by Kowsi

Yes akka their expressions was great!!

It was a lovely scene!!!

Thanks for agreeing with me dear..😊 Yes tat was an memorable lovely scenes filled episode of Thendral...👏 Deepak and Shruthi were amazing...👏
Originally posted by niyas

HEZ RILLE DOING BEST

Yes niyas Deepak is amazing and doing all the roles he get in his best...👏
I'm not a huge fan of tamil serials. My mom suggested this serial and insisted that I should give it a try. So, on one fine boring day, I watched the first few episodes of this serial and couldn't stop watching it. I totally fell in love with this serial.
And, I absolutely love the character 'Tamilarasu'. Actor Deepak has done a fantastic job in this high -energetic, bubbly character. I think he has all the talents and qualties to become a full-time movie star.👏
I also watched his episode on vijay tv samayal and tried his 'pepper mushroom' recipe at home and it turned out very well. It's a very simple, yet mouth-watering dish with few simple ingredients. Thanks a bunch to Deepak and his wife for sharing this recipe with us.
Edited by Aishash - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aishash

I'm not a huge fan of tamil serials. My mom suggested this serial and insisted that I should give it a try. So, on one fine boring day, I watched the first few episodes of this serial and couldn't stop watching it. I totally fell in love with this serial.
And, I absolutely love the character 'Tamilarasu'. Actor Deepak has done a fantastic job in this high -energetic, bubbly character. I think he has all the talents and qualties to become a full-time movie star.👏
I also watched his episode on vijay tv samayal and tried his 'pepper mushroom' recipe at home and it turned out very well. It's a very simple, yet mouth-watering dish with few simple ingredients. Thanks a bunch to Deepak and his wife for sharing this recipe with us.

Well said Aishash... He is very good in tat Tamil role in the serial...no words..👏