Rang Badalti Odhani Sep 08 2010 Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone sup? Ugh why is organizing first year's orientation so hard? lol sorry I know that's random....

Recap: Khanak being ignorant...Shantanu leaving everything on destiny...Madhavi and Khusboo upto no good

Update:

Shantanu is having fun punching the daylights of the punching bag...probably imagining it as the face of Khanak...nahinnn he wouldn't do that...he loves her. Alright, anyways...while punching he remembers the words of Khanak and Madhavi...in other words, convincing himself that Khanak doesn't love him. He asks himself (Khanak) why is she playing with his feelings? Didn't she ever feel his love? Continues to punch until Natashaji shows up...why are both women so stupid...not being able to see who Shantanu is in love with. On the other hand, Khanak goes upto Papaji and tells him that the food is ready...the atmosphere seems so disheartening. He notices her sad face and asks if she is alright...Khanak pretends that she is really happy for Shantanu and Natasha. Mr. Khandelwal says that she can tell him her heart's desire but Khanak doesn't budge. He blesses her and asks her to call Shantanu for dinner.

Natasha comes to Shantanu and asks him if everything is alright...even he avoids telling her his true feelings. But it seems as if Natasha knows that something is wrong...Shantanu insists that he is alright. Anyways, Natasha doesn't budge (just tell her the truth!)...she says that whatever that he told her today wasn't for her...she really wants to know the truth...was everything for her or not? Shantanu doesn't meet her eyes...she is really persistent...and he is adamant. Khanak is at the door and is wondering if she should go inside or not since Natasha is also there...Shantanu is finally about to tell Natasha the truth but Khanak knocks at the door. She enters with a forced smile...but neither of them are happy to see her...she hands them a bouquet...Natasha thanks her! Shantanu is really hurt to hear Khanak congratulating them...and it seems as if Natasha noticed that. She blesses them...aka puts more salt on Shantanu's wounds. Oooo Shantanu nahinnnn...he decides to hurt Khanak (I guess to make her confess but still)...he tells Natasha that everything was for her (making Natasha happy right now but evil in the future)...he has actually turned Natasha in front of Khanak...so he keeps on looking back and forth between them (in other words...he is actually talking to Khanak who is trying her best to smile and avoid his gaze). He says I only love you...but damn why is he hurting Natasha like that? Now I won't blame her if she wants to take revenge...I am with you on this one!

Khanak tells them that the dinner is ready...but Natasha tells her that they are going to a chinese restaurant since Shantanu likes the food there. Khanak pretends to smile again and says it's alright...you guys need to spend some time together. Shantanu says that they should eat at home today...when Natasha tries to protest...he says that they have their whole life to eat these romantic dinners but Khanak isn't going to stay with us forever...aww poor Khanak is depressed after hearing that. Natasha agrees...and Khanak leaves all depressed. Madhavi and Khusboo are really happy that Natasha is coming as the DIL of this house. Khusbhoo isn't happy about Khanak still being in the house...Madhavi tells her not to mess with Khanak right now...they have won this round.

I think a part got cut out...

Natasha stares at the mangalsutre of Khanak...who is also aware of it...so she hides it quickly. I think the dialouge writer has lost it...Madhavi says oh I forgot to tell you guys...Natasha and Shantanu are about to get married soon...um...we already know that. And second, Shantanu has gotten the deal. Anyways...Madhavi brings up the topic of paying off Khanak's debt...shocking everyone. Natasha asks what debt...Madhavi says the money that Shantanu promised Khanak...soon enough he'll return it to her and she'll return home. Khanak's supporters are not happy about this at all...and neither is Khanak. She leaves the place...Natasha looks at Shantanu with a smile but he doesn't smile back. In the room, Khanak is crying to herself...just then Dadi comes in. Khanak quickly wipes her tears away...Dadi talks about how destiny has brought them together...why is she trying to change it? Khanak says that this wasn't her destiny at all.

Why does the episode look choppy?

Khanak is in her room now...without dadi...she is looking for something...Shantanu walks into the room...aware that she is there...but she doesn't seem to have noticed him even as he walks past her. He asks  her if she has lost something...she says yes a lot of things...Shantanu gives a sad smile at that. He says to himself...how would you know what it feels like losing your most precious thing (um...she lost Suraaj dude...and she is about to lose you *whack*). Khanak says to herself that I am so stupid...after losing you do I realize what I have lost. People talk to each other...please! Anyways...Shantanu notices that Natasha's and his picture is back on the wall...and is highly pissed...he asks if she has put it there...Khanak says yes. He slams the cupboard door close....scaring the living hell out of Khanak. He grabs her and asks you have put it up...so now you're looking for Suraaj's picture? Khanak says yes I haven't seen it in a while...do you know where it is? 😭 He lets go of her hand and says I am not surprised...Khanak doesn't get it and says that I'll look for it myself...I was just...Shantanu shouts that he doesn't know and he doesn't even want to know. She can do whatever she want...he doesn't care! He tells her to get out of his room!

Precap: Madhavi and Khusboo are talking and Khanak hears it...she asks her why did you change the letter? Madhavi says so should I have given you the letter that said I love you Khanak! She gives her 24 hours notice...and then there is going to be a such big showdown that she can't even imagine.
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago
Thanks for the written update.

I'm so glad  khanak finds out that shaan loves her only, those women are more selfish then I thought. All this time I was given them credit for only taking advantage of shaan confusion but they actually know he doesn't love tashu but are still contend in destroying three people lives for their own selfish needs urrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggg 😡
thnxs for the update!
When natasha asked shaan for whom he had arranged all tht for, though he said natz's name to see khanak's expression........it was unfair to nattie...it  was lyk he was taking advantage of her....
waitin for tom. epi.....shld be interesting wid khanak coming to noe of shaan's love....
thnx once again!
Thanks for the update..
I felt the epi was kinda choppy too..

three scenes..
the mangalsutra one( i thought the vdo updater had cut it by mistake)
the dadi scene (felt sudden)
Kahank in the room.. (very abrubtly started)
editing not at its best today!

But so happy @ the precap and the upcoming... happy that Khanak comes to know that the letter was switched and what was written in it!😊
thanks for the update..... good precap... hopefully khanak will know everything... no misunderstandings now........
awesome episode n a gr8 update..........rbo is going superbly n cant wait 2 c wat khanak wil do with these chudails n how she manaos her budthal pati..............shanak r going 2 b awesome soon n v all have loads 2 look forward 2🥳
🥳
LOL! I watched the epi bt still read ur update! it ws NICE!
thanks for the update... so it was the dumbos who swapped the letter. How low can these women go, to spoil one's life. Glad Khanak now knows her pati's feelings for her.😳
Iam glad finally Khanak will finally know... but wonder what step she will take now???