Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Kuch Kuch Agni Sakshi...Rohit = Nana

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mahiii

IF-Rockerz

Mahiii

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
For those who have not seen Agni Sakshi, just a brief description about the movie... Nana patekar is in grey shade in that movie completely obsessed with Manisha Koirala.... He loves her and he tortures her and finally Manisha finds Jackie shorff and marries him....

But here kahani thodi ulti hai... Manisha ko Nana patekar baad mein mila hai...
Ok faltu story later...

Guys this Rohit reminds me of nana patekar of Movie Agni Sakshi... God he is sooo obsessed with Nupur....

Kya torture karta hai yaar...Angry

Rohit is fit for such roles that's the reason they took him for this i guess... Hey Rohit se yaad aaya Kangana RanautLOL they make an awesome pair...ROFL

Ok ok i wil come out of my bad jokes... Kangana fans this was not to offend you.... Its my POV...

Rohit and Kangana ROFL.... Ok i am sorry i promise i will stop...

On the serious note is Rohit ka peetna hamare Mayank ke haathon mein likha hai.... Uski himmat ke woh Nupur ka leg twist kare????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Gunjan ke reaction se lagta hai he was Nupur's obsessed lover in the past... I mean Shah Rukh in Darr.... Woahhhhh too much to digest creatives.... But its raising more and more curiosity in me as to what will happen next....???? MJHT is getting interesting after long time....

Edited by Mahiii - 08 September 2010 at 11:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya.-dreamz-Mudrika25sheebs_ratifanAuroni.92VampireBarbieLumzzXSilentWishesXBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT Kuch Kuch Agni Sakshi...Rohit = Nana" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Ya u r right. I'm thoroughly enjoying this track. This is serious and more logistic than other tracks. But want to kill dhruv...Hamare pyari si nupur ki leg tod diya. She ws so scared. I can't see her crying.. Uss druv ka to main....Well hamare mayank hi kafi hai uske liye..Aur nupur bhi to jhasi ki rani hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwalsheebs_ratifanMahiii

sheebs_ratifan

IF-Dazzler

sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!noo im not enjoying dis trackkkkkk ahh!!but sirf 5 -6 days ki baat hai i can tolarate it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahiii

Mahiii

IF-Rockerz

Mahiii

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
very curious to know as to what wud happen next...

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i am enjoying this track..............cant wait 4 the coming episodes................................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top