Kool's Commentary : Sep 8 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base : Day 3 of Pagalpan in PR continues
Bhagwan and Bhakt continued their satyanaashi nonsense in temple , not fearing even God . [ They think they r so right , so right in their decisions that even God can't fault them .}

You come to my sagaai ...........said Holy Archu weeping and ensuring that she gave Bhagwan his adequate fix of pain for the day with the invitation .

And u to my wedding ........said Bhagwan , his nostrils flaring , pupils dilated , clearly on a high after his latest fix injected by Archu . He trembled with painful joy as he gave her his wedding card .

CAN"T wept his spiritual junkie ardhangini

U MUST he ordered , drinking in all the pain flowing between their interconnected minds . He wanted to moan  , simply groan with the pleasure . Both he and Archu were in so much pain , so much pain ! Aaaaaah Bhagwan wanted to say . Aaaaaah !  Unfortunately it was NOT ALLOWED to groan or moan in the temple .

Basically scene was on same lines as the SHART scene .U gave me one shart na ? Now here r my two . Similiarly .........Ur calling for ur engagement na ? Then u come to my wedding and be in higher pain !

My comments : Im taking a deep breath guys . DEEP .

The stupid K family were bustling around with happy music , thinking that Archu's deathly pallor was a latest kind of make up technique of the beauticians at the beauty parlour in Dombivli . They were discussing about inviting people and Archu , who was sitting there like a Dukhi Atma with swollen eyes suddenly came to life .

I know who to invite, she said . Bhagwan's Family .

What ! even the foolish Ks were scandalized for a change . What r u saying ! How will Jay's family feel ?

HA TO KYA HUA ? said Archu indifferently , thinking of how delighted Bhags would be to have an additional fix . Whats there to feel , they know my ATEET she said with a shrug , visualising the ecstasy on BHag's face . He looked so SEXY in pain . He would MOAN with this , positively MOAN .

The K family stared open mouthed . Manohar's mouth was the widest . He wanted to weep with his mouth open . His Devi daughter needed treatment , he knew it . He had ALWAYS known it in his heart .The problem was if he told this to his asthmatic wife she wud fall straight in his arms gasping with another attack and he couldnt really bear all that weight at this age now . There would be tamashas at the engagement now , he just knew it . This house was a TAMASHA THEATER . It needed to be EXORCISED .

My comment : Archu needs Treatment . The way she said uncaringly HA TO KYA HUA about Jays family was apalling . They desrve some respect as human beings. What the hell does she mean so what they anyway know about my Ateet na etc ? Just coz they r broadminded decent people it doesnt mean u can humiliate them ! She needs to be admitted guys . Away from Bhags .

Bhags was clearly  not satisfied with the fix he got in the temple .  So he ran home .He wanted to share the pain with all , he wanted to see pain in Shravnis eyes too .

Why do You want to go to her sagaai ...........Savita asked him , shocked .

Coz I want it bas , said Bhags , trembling like the junkie he is . He simply cudnt bear the thought of the pain being taken away from him by being vetoed by his family .

Shravni who was observing this very calmly and smartly said

Did Archna demand this ? She insisted u come , didnt she ?

Ya So what ? Ha ?Sooooo What ? Bhags did nOT want to be overruled by sensibility so he decided attack is the best policy of defence ! DIdnt u love Sachin ? Ha ?Did u forget him after 2 years ?Ha ? No na ?  U sTILL remember him na ? Same way how u expect us to forget each other ha ? She is doing this SAGAAI FOR U so least we can do is go there na ?

Shravni stared , openmouthed at this callous defensive explanation .

WHAts more I want my FIANCEE to come with me said Bhagwan , visualising the pain and vowing to turn Shravni into a junkie too . The clarity in her non weepy eyes bothered him . She needed to be doused like Archna.

My comment :  Although ARMAN fans will be thrilled the Sachin point was brought up by Manav to silence the much hated Shravni I wish to say 2 things

1] Manav cannot fall any more lower than this when he brought Sachins name up and threw it in her face simply coz he wanted to go to Archus sagaai . The way he talked was defensive . Shravni may still remember Sachin but when she committed to Manav she never once brought his memories up constantly and threw them in his face .She was criticised for being shameless and callous to forget him so quickly but she did not make Manav feel uncomfortable .What Manav did today was hitting her below the belt so he cud go to the engagement . He has no bloody business being there and he knows it damn well .Once more , his arrogance was apalling .The whole world was wrong and he alone was right .

2] I coud not help admiring Shravni for knowing Archna THIS WELL . She immediately figured out that Archna had INSISTED .

That said , I demand A tight slap for Shravni today by Girish for TAKING this CRAP from Manav and STILL NOT WALKING OUT . Regarding those two junkies I wont say a word but I want Ajit to blasat Shravni in private telling her see what U have reduced urself to .Manav treats u like CRAP .Take ur Baby and RUN . Dont look back and if ARMAN come behind u  to ADKOFY U ONCE MORE just pump bullets in them . Ur a US returned girl , much highly educated than Archna , PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING OF URSELF . PLEASE .

Meanwhile Archu , who simply cant stay away from Bhags for long came running to his house to invite his full family HERSELF .

You must come she wept , hoo hoo hoo in front of Savita .

NO we can't , it aint RIGHT said the SANE DAMO

Why ?U only said THE SHOW MUST GO ON  na ? asked Archu smartly , the way addiction makes the junkies smart while bargaining with their street peddlers .

And Im giving ZIMMEDARI TO U AS BAHU OF FAMILY TO BRING THEM she manipulated Shravni , knowing damn well the Bahu tag is Shravnis weakness .

Ok We will all go said Shravni seeing the full house WEEP .

My comment :  See how smart Archu is and how she knows to manipulate unconsciously when she really wants the other person to do her bidding . She wanted Damo to come so she used his dialogue against him .She knows Shravnis weak point so she gave her badappan and put her in a position of NOT BEING ABLE TO REFUSE .

And all for what ?  So Manav shud come to her engagement . Some say its her way of CLOSURE but I see it as an unconscious last attempt to make him call her BACK by saying ARCHU DONT MARRY JAY . She wants to be so badly , so badly in this family , that she JUST CANT LET GO is the real truth .

Manav btw honestly needs a slap .Archu told him , I cant BEAR this yet he stood with a stoic , hard expression . LOVE ? In Love , the lover TAKES AWAY THE PAIN .Manav only GIVES her pain .This AINT LOVE BUDDIES ... ITS SOMETHING SICK . Then he threw his dead bro's name to score a point in an argument in which Shravni was telling the TRUTH . I feel very sick with this character .

Archu doesnt need slaps .She needs treatment .

Btw Ajit bluntly told Vinod that Archu is saying YES under DURESS . He and Satish r the only ones who have figured this OUT .I hope Ajit finds out what the MAJBOORI is ...that MANAV put SICK CONDITIONS before that WEAK MINDED FEMALE .And I hope he blasts Manav publicly . Shame on Vinod and K family for not knowing her this well .

Rasika is improving , she was actually not so bitchy .

Dharmu bluntly told Manav NOT to come to the engagement .So did Satish .Manav gave a BULL answer about SAHARA .

Oh YEAH . Our Ganesh Utsav Dance suggestion has been heard . I hope it hasnt been heard in HALF BAKED WAY . I hear they r roping in KAROL BAGH characters to dance .Why bring in other characters when Sushan Rajput is fab dancer ?we want to see SUSH and ANKI dance u morons. Also Ajit Vandu . We wanna see them hugging in elation in the wings when dance is success etc . On one hand u guys do such tight budgeting that u give ANKITa only 4 saris to wear and on one hand u guys unecessarily spend and bring other characters by flying them in to dance at OUR gANESH UTSAV .,.........when LEADS R FAB DANCERS ? Thanks for listening to suggestion but UR MORONS .πŸ˜ƒ

Like button only if u like comments even if u dont . The apple I munched doesnt have a core left , THAT irritated i was with PR . Kools signing off for the day , Enjoy , CIAO .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Hail KoolπŸ˜ƒ

My comments r sounding repetitive.

Had Manav given those dialogues to phoons during pre-divorce days ...may hav applauded him...for being honest to her in some way.
Not today though.
I actually felt phoons may do a maha-sacrifice as per akashs' predictionsπŸ˜†...she looked normal today.I was angry on manav for saying tht actually.Strange.Very Strange.

well,I still pity Archu....she needs proper counselling.

cant understand why all of a sudden,bhagwan needs bhakt at his wedding?He never needed Archu as his strength during his engagement...never during the whole last yr when he stays with phoons n behaves all hubby-like.Why this demand now?Looks like its manav doing tit for tatπŸ˜†...no actually CVs doing it so tht manphoons marriage doesnt happenπŸ˜†

I'm still trying to understand Archus' dialogues to savita

whatever decision I take,always had ur blessings?Really !!! divorce dete waqt savita ne asshirwaad diya tha???When..πŸ€”

aapne mujhe hamesha apni beti mana hai???Haila!!!! does she know what does Hamesha mean...πŸ€”

🀣...PR sucks n Kool rocks!!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kool commentary...😎...
show is really unbearable with mental patients...doing some nonsense...for normal people to handle..πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kool excellent commentary.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Nothing to defend.  Manav was pathetic to bring up Sachin's name now.  Archana needs help very fast.  She inviting Manav to her engagement and he accepting is just sick yaar.  I think no one should marry Manav and Jaywant should marry Archana and parade her all around. 

Archana going to D house to invite them, gross yaar.  Manav and Archana are not in love.  They are sick people.

We should really stop referring to Manav as Bhagwan, even BhagsπŸ˜‰.  Such a disgrace to God.

The stupid K family were bustling around with happy music , thinking that Archu's deathly pallor was a latest kind of make up technique of the beauticians at the beauty parlour in Dombivli . They were discussing about inviting people and Archu , who was sitting there like a Dukhi Atma with swollen eyes suddenly came to life . πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know who to invite, she said .Bhagwan's family .

What ! even the foolish Ks were scandalized for a change .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What r u saying ! How will Jay's family feel ?

Regarding those two junkies I wont say a word but I want Ajit to blasat Shravni in private telling her see what U have reduced urself to .Manav treats u like CRAP .Take ur Baby and RUN . Dont look back and if ARMAN come behind u  to ADKOFY U ONCE MORE just pump bullets in them πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. (hope Shibu close by and end the damn serial)  Ur a US returned girl , much highly educated than Archna , PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING OF URSELF . PLEASE .

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kools my Twino how much we think alike and u do all the writing...

Shart pe shart and demand after demand...Aap meri sagaii me aaoge to support me (Playtex 18 hr) thingie...

Tum meri shaadi me aaoge bhai Kyon???

Shrav gave Manav wedding card to put it under Bappa's feet to get blessing so there would be no Vighna-Obstacle in their wedding...What does Bhagwan think and do?? He over rules Bappa and gives that card to Vighna-Archu itself and insults Bappa...Manav thinks he really is bhagwaan

Dharmesh was right at telling manav not to go to Archu's sagaii

Why the heck Archu have to invite not only manav but the whole D gang...Kools u r right the manipulation of Archu the bhakta in convincing by dialogue maroying to Damo, Savita and Shrav...They agreed to go to sagaii..

What a nerve or Manav to throw Sachin in Shrav's face after 2 yrs...Girl has never brought up Sachin or his memories once since Manav asked her to marry and put that sindoor in her maang...She has done everything a future to be wife would do...And now this dude tries hiding his own weakness by defending with below the belt type come back???? Gosh he was sickening...Low to the max...Poor shrav just looked at him in disbelief...

Dunno what is going to happen...But one thing for sure Manav is not only taking Shrav for granted here but used her in taking her to Archu's wedding as "Meri hone wali patni"...This man must have somthing that these 2 women are awestruck by his nonsense...

Hopefully Bappa will give Shrav this strength to realize she does not need manav or Ds...She deserves much better husband or a father to Sachu and decides to leave mandap on Ganesh Chaturth...leaving Arman and Ds to their fate...Bappa pls make my wish come true...I want shrav to slap Manav and leave with showing her own self respect and dignity...Not showing Mahanta as ArMan lover will hate her still...They will never see Shrav as she is...

Disgusting and annoying episode yet again...🀒

Kools keep it coming love...πŸ€—

Pls read it by correcting all errrors as I typed this in a hurry...GTG to ladies lunch...C Ya all later gator...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Spot on Commentary .... Kool πŸ‘ the show is getting bizarre by the day my suggestion kill the leads nd end the show .... stop this torture 🀒 btw yr demand was heard by the PR bozos Sushita is dancing on ganesh chaturthi πŸ˜ƒ
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Back today on the forum only to see PR has sunk to newer lows, seriously where is the bottom of this s******e? Pardon my French but no other word for it.

I guess Archana in her own idiotic way is paying back Manav (with a little interest) of all the torture he meted out to her by getting engaged to Shravani in front of her. Tit for Tat. Not to be outdone, Manav wants to hurt her a leetill more so makes her come for his wedding. Archana might just out of spite get married right across from him. This sounds more like the war of the Roses than Love Story. There is obviously tremendous passion between the both and if I didnt know better, Id say they were both subconsciously trying to get the other to snap and snap badly...

Shravani now looks quite sane in comparision to these whackos, however, the expression she had on her face when he mentioned Sachin was hilarious..it was like 'Who Sachin'..I moved on 5 seconds after he died..Maybe thats the crux of this woman, she doesnt dwell too much on her past relationships so expects the same outta Manav who only knows how to dwell...

I pity Ajit really if he thinks they broke up because of him, they broke up because of Manav and his foolish sense of responsibility. When the nincompoop couldnt handle the responsibility of his lawfully wedded wife wonder why everyone around him was so convinced he would handle his very preg SIL and her child..

acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kool di

thanks for ur magical & brilliant commentary,😊

sometimes action's of archana u r just unbelievable she is treating her former husband like her father,πŸ˜†
that thing i still can't except,

Edited by acrewood - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u rock.............awsome update.thnx a lot!!!!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Hail KoolπŸ˜ƒ

My comments r sounding repetitive.

Had Manav given those dialogues to phoons during pre-divorce days ...may hav applauded him...for being honest to her in some way.
Not today though.
I actually felt phoons may do a maha-sacrifice as per akashs' predictionsπŸ˜†...she looked normal today.I was angry on manav for saying tht actually.Strange.Very Strange.

well,I still pity Archu....she needs proper counselling.

cant understand why all of a sudden,bhagwan needs bhakt at his wedding?He never needed Archu as his strength during his engagement...never during the whole last yr when he stays with phoons n behaves all hubby-like.Why this demand now?Looks like its manav doing tit for tatπŸ˜†...no actually CVs doing it so tht manphoons marriage doesnt happenπŸ˜†

I'm still trying to understand Archus' dialogues to savita

whatever decision I take,always had ur blessings?Really !!! divorce dete waqt savita ne asshirwaad diya tha???When..πŸ€”

aapne mujhe hamesha apni beti mana hai???Haila!!!! does she know what does Hamesha mean...πŸ€”

🀣...PR sucks n Kool rocks!!

Thanks GM darling . Now Im more interested in Ganesh utsav .They shudnt have invited other characters . They r stupid .