Everything I do - I do it for you

Very nice post ,completly agree with all the emotions u hav tried to convey

It was my fav. line also

Edited by payyal - 13 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditi !!πŸ€—πŸ€— Beautiful post sweetie....😳

Its such an Amazing n Surreal feeling That after going thru so many hurdles obstacles turmoils hardships misunderstandings Bitter fights The Worst phases in their marriage yet Siddhanth n Riddhima Stand out to be united n emerge more strong n more closer n love between them getting more deeper then ever...Like Riddhima said Meri Nazar se Dekho...kya dikhta hai Tumhe...U See that its something Beyond Love...The woman who once Had just given up on life did not have any desire to live anymore,Smile laugh Love n even Hope..Today she breathes smiles laughs is at content n Happy with her life..She is Glowing in Sid's love,Her Radiant Smile Gives a Heavenly Feeling....

I still remember wat she said Waqt ne mujhe ek aise insaan ka saath diya hai jisne mujhe Zindagi main Aage badhna Sikhaaya Pyar Hausla aur Sahaara Diya...Yes Siddhant is her shelter her solace her Support system he has always stood besides her he gave her Love n Hope..He gave her a reason to live again...He has always wanted to see her happy n smiling even if it meant bearing all the sorrows....Riddhima said it Right yesterday Upar wala Hume Wohi Deta hai jo Hamare liye sabse accha hai...Aur mujhe yakeen hai ki Sid mere liye bohot accha hai...Yes she was Right hasn't Destiny n God always Bonded them together...I still remember the promo Line Yeh Rishta Upar Wale ne Banaya hai.... So how can anything go wrong with the relationship which is STAMPED by God Himself....

Like i said yesterday The Rain during the wedding Signifying of a New beginning A new life Again with the Blessing of the Almighty...It Gives u a Pristine Divine n Calm feeling n Denotes that Kuch bhi ho Yeh dono hamesha Saath Rahenge till eternity Nothing can ever tear them apart n Each hurdle or obstacle will always pull them more closer then ever...As We Always Say Siddhanth N Riddhima Share an UNBREAKABLE BOND...They will stand n shine thru everything...They are together for ETERNITY....The wedding cud not be more Blissful n Blessed then this.....😳
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Wow!! I am wordless!Beautiful post Aditi!!πŸ€— It just added 5 stars to today's amazing episode.Ilove the way you have written.Just amazing post.I am gonna favourite it!!

In the end would just add this quote which defines Siddhima for me
"It takes more than a million people to complete the world, but it only takes you to complete mine. "

Thank you SO much Parul !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—
You're an absolute sweetheart 😳.

And what a quote-thank you so much for posting it. Its so completely, profoundly SR. They complete each other's worlds don't they ? 😳

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Aditi,😊

What A Post!!! Just Take A Bow & Standing Ovation.
I Remember a Poem on This.....

DEEP EYES, DEEP LOVE

Author: Commi

Eyes of passion,
Blue and tender,
A world of love awaits,
A soulmate inside,

Sensual touch,
Sensual sight,
Love is strong tonight,
Love is uniting,

Passion burns brightly,
Bodies engage slightly,
Eyes meet and flutter,
Lips touch and quiver,

Voices play together,
Become one forever,
Stare in her eyes,
See the sky,

For love burns brightly.

I Remembered Hrithik-Priety's Mission Kashmir Song......
Chupke se Sunn.............Iss pal ki dhun
Iss pal main Jeevan saara,
Sapno ki Hain Duniya Yehi.....

Meri Aankhon se Dekho Zara......
Sapno ki Hain Duniya Yehi.....

Ouote:-
Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and suddenly, you go all the way ...

Thank you so much Jatin 😳. Its so sweet of you to read and to reply to my posts.

And I love the poem and the song that you've chosen...."Love burns brightly". That is so beautiful !! Thank you so much for reading and commenting !! πŸ˜ƒ

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: payyal

Very nice post ,completly agree with all the emotions u hav tried to convey

It was my fav. line also

Thank you so much Payyal !! πŸ˜›

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Aditi !!πŸ€—πŸ€— Beautiful post sweetie....😳 Thank you so much Kriti !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Its such an Amazing n Surreal feeling That after going thru so many hurdles obstacles turmoils hardships misunderstandings Bitter fights The Worst phases in their marriage yet Siddhanth n Riddhima Stand out to be united n emerge more strong n more closer n love between them getting more deeper then ever...Like Riddhima said Meri Nazar se Dekho...kya dikhta hai Tumhe...U See that its something Beyond Love...The woman who once Had just given up on life did not have any desire to live anymore,Smile laugh Love n even Hope..Today she breathes smiles laughs is at content n Happy with her life..She is Glowing in Sid's love,Her Radiant Smile Gives a Heavenly Feeling....I know.....its amaaaazing to see isn't it ? They started off from the darkest, blackest abyss of hate, and look where they are now !! Riddhima's so blisfully happy, and her happiness is all that Sid wants. 😳

I still remember wat she said Waqt ne mujhe ek aise insaan ka saath diya hai jisne mujhe Zindagi main Aage badhna Sikhaaya Pyar Hausla aur Sahaara Diya...Yes Siddhant is her shelter her solace her Support system he has always stood besides her he gave her Love n Hope..He gave her a reason to live again...He has always wanted to see her happy n smiling even if it meant bearing all the sorrows....Riddhima said it Right yesterday Upar wala Hume Wohi Deta hai jo Hamare liye sabse accha hai...Aur mujhe yakeen hai ki Sid mere liye bohot accha hai...Yes she was Right hasn't Destiny n God always Bonded them together...I still remember the promo Line Yeh Rishta Upar Wale ne Banaya hai.... So how can anything go wrong with the relationship which is STAMPED by God Himself....God wrote their story with his own hands-they're destiny's children. And you said it so beautifully-Sid is Riddhima's entire universe, and its amazing to see Riddhima joyfully accepting that.

Like i said yesterday The Rain during the wedding Signifying of a New beginning A new life Again with the Blessing of the Almighty...It Gives u a Pristine Divine n Calm feeling n Denotes that Kuch bhi ho Yeh dono hamesha Saath Rahenge till eternity Nothing can ever tear them apart n Each hurdle or obstacle will always pull them more closer then ever...As We Always Say Siddhanth N Riddhima Share an UNBREAKABLE BOND...They will stand n shine thru everything...They are together for ETERNITY....The wedding cud not be more Blissful n Blessed then this.....😳
Awwww, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE !! As long as they hold each others' hands, and as long as their hearts are one, nothing can tear them apart. As you said, an UNBREAKABLE bond. 😳

Thank you SO much for sharing your wonderful thoughts Kriti !! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Awespme post pal

the scene was beautiful indeed and held a lot of significance😳

😳😳