India-Forums

Siddhima: Meri aankhon se dekho

StarshineHues IF-Rockerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
"Look into my eyes and you will see what your love
is doing to me. My eyes have learned to smile."

Sigh. Those lines, for me, so beautifully describe Riddhima's love for Siddhant. "Woh log tumhari achhai kabhi nahi dekh paenge......meri aankhon se dekho. Kya dikhta hai tumhe ?" Sid couldn't answer that question, but maybe we can. Seen through Riddhima's eyes, Siddhant is all the goodness, happiness, purity in the world in an adorable bundle and he's hers to love. Forever and ever. For her, his goodness, the beauty of his heart, is almost too good to be true. No wonder, she can't believe he's real at times, no wonder she wants him to tell her that he loves her every single day of her life.

"Look into my eyes and hear what I'm not saying, for my
eyes speak louder than my voice ever will."

Riddhima is not the most expressive person in the world, but don't her eyes say it all ? Doesn't the love there shining for Sid say more than any words ever could ? Her voice can't say it, because she can never put into words what Sid means to her, but you can see her love spilling out of her eyes in her tears, you can see her love when her eyes desperately look for him when she can't see him even for a moment. Its said that eyes are the windows to the soul, and you can see how true that is in Riddhima's case.

"Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and suddenly, you go all the way inside, to their soul... and you both know, instantly. 

That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time."

And that is exactly what Riddhima's feeling right now-as she says Siddhant is the blessing, the amazing gift that God showered on her. She's accepted him with her whole heart-she knows he's the one. The one she wants to spend her days with, her nights with, her life with. He's her dream, her joy, her wish, and her hope. And she doesn't know what to do about it-you know, when you've been handed everything you ever wanted in one single stroke, you can't believe your luck. You hold on to it so hard-because there's this desperate, crazy fear of having it snatched away, because you think that maybe God'll realize that it was all a mistake, that you weren't meant to have it in the first place.

But I am just scared that one day you will leave,
As you're too good to be true,
And my world will fall apart,
And I won't know what to do.

So please don't ever break your promise,
Please don't ever leave me,
As without you,
I wouldn't be me.

And it is exactly that fear that Sid is feeling too. "Agar maine use bata diya, toh kya woh mujhse kam pyaar karegi?" He loves her so much, that for the first time, he tried to battle  what his mind, his conscience was telling him to do-because he couldn't bear it if she cried, because he couldn't bear it if she loved him less.

"The more I love you, the more I fear losing you."

What do you say about such love ? This kind of love comes only to the most blessed, the most fortunate. Love can be tricky. Barring a lucky few, love manages to trick and elude most people. Whether you have been fortunate enough to find true love or are still on its trail, a story like Siddhima's makes you want to believe-in life, in hope, and most of all, in love.

"Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over, you realize how lucky you truly are."

As Riddhima said today, they've faced a lot of hard times. But they've always managed to emerge stronger, wiser, and holding on to each other more tightly than ever before, with the kind of love that never lets go, no matter what. And this, for me, is what makes me believe in them, their love, and their life story. Because their love is the kind that makes you believe that they were written in the stars, and all that separated them was time it took to read the map which was placed within their hearts to find their way  to one another.

Edited by StarshineHues - 08 September 2010 at 12:44pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

hira_87juisajeran_22jeranaddictedlulu99ritusalujaana24mischiefpapiaCess-Cherry..rapunzel84kasucrazySIDMA4EVERJATINTHAKKARginacMahamMelodiousDreamsuppaasAnnaNAshleyShiningStar18Leah1payyalnyctophilia.DontKnow.-alimabi-ssdtvgojansajni786.SidranorzarLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88.Angel-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Awsome post hun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

uppaas IF-Rockerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ClapAWESOME POST>ClapClapClapClapLOVED AND AGREE to every word , sentiment and feelings of this amazing post............Big smile..

StarshineHues

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Beautiful post!!! Loved ur take - esp this part:

He's her dream, her joy, her wish, and her hope. And she doesn't know what to do without it-you know, when you've been handed everything you ever wanted in one single stroke, you can't believe your luck. You hold on to it so hard-because there's this desperate, crazy fear of having it snatched away, because you think that maybe God'll realize that it was all a mistake, that you weren't meant to have it in the first place.

Clap

StarshineHues

StarshineHues IF-Rockerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

Awsome post hun

Thank you so much  !! Embarrassed
StarshineHues IF-Rockerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

ClapAWESOME POST>ClapLOVED AND AGREE to every word , sentiment and feelings of this amazing post............Big smile..

Thank you so much Poo !! Hug
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Adi HugHug

Beautiful post dearEmbarrassed

' Meri aankhon se dekho ' dis is my fav line from todays epi...Thumbs Up

dis line reminded me of a Bryan Adams song -

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul