_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by Mister.K.

Too graphic a detail in many posts.

Please caution your readers with an appropriate message at the top.
i was about to say so but then I read again and its clearly written that they wanted to be crystal clear ..so i let it be LOL

LOL Seriously guys!  How else can you explain what needed to be explained in some prior posts?

BTW, the newspapers covered it all in lot more detail than what I gave above.
thats the reason I let it be ! We are laughing here but just imagine the situation for the victim in the court . Its never easy. Thats the reason why the girls statement gets the upper hand as its natural to think that no girl would deliberately lie about such things but then there are girls who do!

Edited by angie.4u - 08 September 2010 at 12:51pm
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mister.K. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

blue-ice

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

In my completely unqualified opinion on the Shiney Ahuja case, I feel the investigation conducted was subpar and not thorough. While rape kits can be conflicting in cases where one claims rape and the other person claims consensual, a thorough investigation should find inconsistencies in a fake claim of assault under influence of alcohol. It is very difficult for a genuine victim to go over the experience in detail again. However, this testimony is often critical in determining the veracity of a case. Rape is usually handled by special units who are trained to be psychologically and emotionally empathetic to the victim. A thorough questioning can often reveal that injuries, stains, property damage is actually inconsistent with the victim's story of how they were assaulted. Moreover, there are psychological signs of rape like sensitivity/aversion to certain people/interactions, hesitation to speak/discuss with people. Usually a genuine rape victim latches onto very few from the investigative unit for support and does not talk much to others. I feel the maid nor Shiney were questioned thoroughly enough. It seemed that the investigation assumed guilt too early in the process. The maid also appeared to show behavior inconsistent with most victims.

But, this is completely subjective opinion not grounded in any real knowledge of rape or rape investigation. Maybe there still is a probability that it was rape and the maid recanted after a payback etc. Perhaps that is why they say rape is not an easy crime to prove or disprove, and even after convictions there are still few doubts.  

As for the concern about graphic posts, from my perspective I don't feel anything posted here is unsuitable for people below thirteen. I feel that there has been sensitivity shown in avoiding too many graphic details. If there is someone below thirteen here, that is their parent's issue and they have lied while registering. However, if there is concern that there is content unsuitable for teens please report, or PM me and/or the poster and I'm sure we can try and accommodate to those concerns.

simi_1

Mister.K. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

blue-ice

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Was the rape kit consistent with her story?

Shiney admitted that he did have sex with the maid and that it was consensual.  This caused doubts about the rape kit because the semen samples, Shiney's DNA on the girl and minor scrtaching etc. could also be attributed to consensual sex. 

The maid claimed a drunken assault, if I remember. Won't there be forced entry signs and etc. I mean unless both were into rough play there is a lot of physical difference between consensual sex and rape. There is usually other evidence apart from semen as the victim's body was not physically ready for sex. If she claimed rape was she questioned on how she tried to fight him off, or prevent him from forcing himself on her? How consistent were her stories?

But then again, I watch too much L&O.

May be I was not clear enough before.  The signs were not crystal clear - they could have been taken either which way.  Apparantly, the point there was that passionate lovemaking also leaves such tell tale signs on the participants.  This is what I remember from the newspaper articles.

Oh my God ... passionate lovemaking can leave scratches on the body? Shocked

Astagfirullah, forum pe aake kya kya padhna padta hai! Mummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

LOL

Sorry, I'm just in a weird mood, and the posts on this thread caught my eye. As far as Shiney Ahuja and the maid's case go ... we all know money plays a large role whenever someone influential is involved. Either the maid got money for the false allegations or she is getting money now for the false confession. I still cannot stand Shiney Ahuja even if he did not rape the girl - he cheated on his wife.

simi_1

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

blue-ice

Go to top