SNS - Sep 08- Bartan Ghisai by Rashi...Party

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Slow progress of ahem! But I am so happy that rashi is working! Ufff I wanna just smack her!! lol way to go Koki!!

Will wait for the rest :) Thanks hun
ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot. serves Rashi right. she will have very little time to do her drama now ah ah ha ...Another thing, Ahem is always angry..if he has to do pooja with his wife he is angy, if he does not have to do it he is still angry...eh eh maybe it is time we send him to anger management courses!! ha h a a 😃
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks Tellyaddict for the great update.Thanks once again for explaining the fan scene in detail. You really caught all the details well thanks once again. I was hoping for a romantic towel scene but no such luck. Thanks for the great update once again. Nice to see so many posts by you and the others on Gopi and Ahem. Wow this jodi rocks.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update Sadhli! It would be great if people commented more to make the forum active. It is slow progress but finally we are getting somewhere with GoHam.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankyou Sadhli for the lovely update...:)
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Sadhli! I actually read it, watched the epi and wrote my top 5 - all before work. Still want to punch Ahem in the nose... 😡
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. these days we find gopi free rooming around the house and trying to romance her husband n rashi stuck up with household work. the smile and look koki gave after coming out of the kitchen was👏 priceless she is the hero of this show
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

thanks for the update. these days we find gopi free rooming around the house and trying to romance her husband n rashi stuck up with household work. the smile and look koki gave after coming out of the kitchen was👏 priceless she is the hero of this show

Koki's that specific look was just the Best Look she has ever given to Rashi.....
and its good Koki has freed Gopi from daily household work...see the outcome she is always there where aham is in need......
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ukfan79

thanks a lot. serves Rashi right. she will have very little time to do her drama now ah ah ha ...Another thing, Ahem is always angry..if he has to do pooja with his wife he is angy, if he does not have to do it he is still angry...eh eh maybe it is time we send him to anger management courses!! ha h a a 😃

Aham in Anger Management.......good idea....
but ulta asar na ho jaye....those people should not send him back  saying we cant serve him and his Efile Tower Anger...