Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Another sickening and frustrating episode. That Monster tells Dumbo that being his wife, she thinks about Yash and she has to pay for it and that he will kill Yash for that , iThat Dumbo just doesn't have any brain to ask the same to him as to when she is Yash's wife, how dare he kidnapped her and married her even after knowing that she loves Yash and what would have been his position if Yash had done the same thing to him what he is doing to Yash and that he should be thankful to Yash for sparing him. Further she says that she can go to any extent to save Yash ! Doesn't she realise that she has already gone to that extreme extent of marrying that Monster and this mess is all created by her alone because of her cowardly and foolish acts? If she really wants justice for Yash she should kill that Monster or kill herself, which is the only option left out. I don't care a   damn bit about Dumbo or that monster. Let them go to hell. Time and again , it is proved beyond doubt that the CVs are neither bothered about this serial nor do they want to amend their mistakes.Four people hitting an unarmed man and that too for what reason ; so disgusting. Throughout the show it has has been shown that the evil always wins over the good and not on a single occassion it has been shown that the evil gets punished , forget about punishment  not even a sign of it. Cvs can you explain as to why Yash has to suffer this much for being good and you  continue to harass him and punish him in each and every episode. In today;s episode you have potrayed him as though he is a fool to think that Reva had hired those goons to kill him, which is very illlogical. You mean to say that only person who is wise and who gets whatever he wants at all times is that monster arya and others are all fools ?. If you don't want to show good winning over the evil , please don;t wait till the month end and harass us like this . Close down the show immediately. It is high time you realise this. 

By the way, Anas was exquisite today. The smile on his face and the happiness he felt at the thought of meeting that Dumdo was simply superb. Also when he misunderstands that Dumbo had hired goons to kill him and asks her not to touch him and that she is pained to see him alive and how many times he has to believe her and how times she will betray him and that it is not only his but also God's wish that he will be alive to remind her of her betrayal through out her life, the anger and the frustration he took out on her was so superb and touching that I was spell bound! His expressions, his dialogue delivery and his body language were so perfect and that Dumbo and Monster can nowhere match him . Hats off to you Anas! You continue to rock!    Edited by Annonymus - 13 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
What a frustrating epi..🤢 I am sure it would get better soon as they must have shot for these epis before they got red signal from Colors. But heck...I feel it is good that aknv has to go off air...otherwise they would go on and on with this irritating track.
Now thye have to show us a logical end and RevAsh coming together. 
So we have our wish granted anyways...😕
swabera thumbnail
Watching to-day episode is frustrating, it remind me of a serial I used to watch on Zee tv,the story line was very good, you wait for the truth to come out, oh it took so long , the same thing happen to the leading actress ,and when she did tell the truth , no one believe her, I got so fedup that I gave up, now I hear it will go off air as well.

AKNV is going the same direction, Even if Reva tell the truth , no one will believe her who will back her up Basanti,bent Cop.Only Arya is coming up smelling roses,it driving me  insane to see so much injustice. Police suppose to protect citizen, you have a rapist who get the upper hand to do what he want.Any way as much as I hate to see Anas go,in a way it's a blessing in disguise for the show to go off air, hopefully we will see Anas soon in a role that will again gain our love and praises.He is a very talented Actor, he is better off out of it.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

What a frustrating epi..🤢 I am sure it would get better soon as they must have shot for these epis before they got red signal from Colors. But heck...I feel it is good that aknv has to go off air...otherwise they would go on and on with this irritating track.

Now thye have to show us a logical end and RevAsh coming together. 
So we have our wish granted anyways...😕

exactly  monali,
even revayash will together then it'll be at the end of this show or almost end of this show till then watching it mean torturing us and we have no other option cause one we love anas and want to see him and his superb acting and second we still hoping about some miracle .......

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally some action from cutie pie -  the last action hero - arnold schwarzenegger - I loved the fight sequence - only waited this long (but love to see cutie bash that ugly, devil aryamonster to pulp - that would be  an ulimate enjoyment for me - maybe soon as end is near).  I also loved the way he told Dumbo off -  too good.  I really want him to be really really nasty to her and make her life miserable for a while just to take revenge for what she did to him all those months. 

Please please Cutie be nasty to her for a while at least then beat the monster to death - that will be pleasureable to watch. And don't forget that nazi cop too needs burning.

Cutie rocked as action hero.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 and I am totally gonna miss daily dose of his cute face on tv screen and I only hope that he comes to TV soon on better programme.

Love Jay
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annonymus

By the way, Anas was exquisite today. The smile on his face and the happiness he felt at the thought of meeting that Dumdo was simply superb. Also when he misunderstands that Dumbo had hired goons to kill him and asks her not to touch him and that she is pained to see him alive and how many times he has to believe her and how times she will betray him and that it is not only his but also God's wish that he will be alive to remind her of her betrayal through out her life, the anger and the frustration he took out on her was so superb and touching that I was spell bound! His expressions, his dialogue delivery and his body language were so perfect and that Dumbo and Monster can nowhere match him . Hats off to you Anas! You continue to rock!   

Totally agree with you - I thought he was absolutely brilliant when he told her off and just left her there - totally fab.👏👏👏👏👏
swabera thumbnail
[QUOTE=Jay Deol]Finally some action from cutie pie -  the last action hero - arnold schwarzenegger - I loved the fight sequence - only waited this long (but love to see cutie bash that ugly, devil aryamonster to pulp - that would be  an ulimate enjoyment for me - maybe soon as end is near).  I also loved the way he told Dumbo off -  too good.  I really want him to be really really nasty to her and make her life miserable for a while just to take revenge for what she did to him all those months. 

Please please Cutie be nasty to her for a while at least then beat the monster to death - that will be pleasureable to watch. And don't forget that nazi cop too needs burning.

Cutie rocked as action hero.👏 and I am totally gonna miss daily dose of his cute face on tv screen and I only hope that he comes to TV soon on better programme.

Love Jay

Would be fun if they could may be bring Mr Bomb to coach Cutie not as Love Guru, but to be Mr Mega Nasty  how to take revenge on Aryamonster,Daima and Nazi cop.will Fab
Edited by swabera - 13 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god..... reva is so stupid