India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WHY JASSI IS ALWAYS COOL TO MALLIKA!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
 we are surprised that jassi has always been very cool to malika! malika behaves very very badly always! but jassi never strongly protests ! well i think jassi has certain guilty feelings for loving armaan who is mallika's fiancee! and she is also ashamed of what is going between her and armaan!and she respects malika for the reason that she has always lovesd armaan wholeheartedly!

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Mallika is so insecure about Armaan, that she tries her best to put away even the slighest warning on it. Really! why doesnt Jassi stand for Mallika? Like she did for Armaan( so late!) Now when every angle of Armaan's sweet behaviour towards her is clear cut in her mind as WHY? She should defend herself.. Its never too late to begin..

She respects Mallika for loving Armaan whole heartedly, And also has guilt of keeping the affair on with Armaan... Which is Actually  not her total fault. Ok..Mistakes are done by Human beings. Than why is it tht Jassi has to be keeping the guilt in her till now.. and keep accepting the tortures of Mallika? When Mallika is easy enough to forget her guilt towards anyone..

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I agree guys...even I had the same thoughts yesterday when Mallika was literraly bashing Jassi. Why does she not stand up and reply to her to keep her shut.

It was not Jassi's mistake that she slapped him. Armaan was not in senses and probably antbody would have done the same.

How can she tell her she has no "class". She should have answered back saying that she has no class...because without knowing the facts she is accusing her and harassing her.Angry

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Ugh, I wanted to spit in Mallika's face yesterday when she was talking to Jassi like that. She's just lucky that Armaan wasn't there to see all that..or else...

Oh well, we'll see how she tries to open her mouth when Armaan and Jassi get married.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

I think Jassi still hasn't reached the stage where she can tell people off verbally,especially those who don't share a close relation with her.Even with Armaan she can do so because he has crossed the distance and come into the circle of her proximity.

besides like Rumi said,a certain amount of guilt also plays a part.She loves the man who rightfully as of now belongs to Mallika and she can sense the outrage and jealousy in the other woman and doesn't have any answer to that.

Plus,she is still pathetically underconfident of herself. And that shows up in most inopportune of moments.

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

I agree guys...even I had the same thoughts yesterday when Mallika was literraly bashing Jassi. Why does she not stand up and reply to her to keep her shut.

It was not Jassi's mistake that she slapped him. Armaan was not in senses and probably antbody would have done the same.

How can she tell her she has no "class". She should have answered back saying that she has no class...because without knowing the facts she is accusing her and harassing her.Angry

I know it really bugs me. remmebr when Malliak told Jassi off at their sagaai? I wish later on they would show mallika yelling at jassi but armaan would tell mallika off.

as for class, had i been in jassis place i would have replied "well mallika, since u have so much class, tell me what would u have done had nandu been beating armaan mercilessly in a drunken rage"?

dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
 i  think rumi is right. Honest persons like our Jassi always listens to their cobscience. It's jassi's heart which has fallen for arman despite of knowing that AS is engaged to Mallika  but her conscience always keeps telling jassi that she isn't doing right.  Actually, heart never listens to anybody & it's so powerful that sometimes make people to go against of their conscience........ultimate result, heart always wins.
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Ugh, I wanted to spit in Mallika's face yesterday when she was talking to Jassi like that. She's just lucky that Armaan wasn't there to see all that..or else...

Oh well, we'll see how she tries to open her mouth when Armaan and Jassi get married.

Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top