Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys! So I'm back with another one shot...when I should be studying for my world religions test. Its funny just how inspired u become as soon as you realize ur suppose to be studying...in fact my world religions text book is glaring at me right now...i'm kinda scared of it. *stares warily at her world religions text book* anyways back to my oneshot...its pretty random and silly. Just a random everyday scene in the lives of Geet and Maan. Tell me what you guys think. I hope you enjoy it.

Distractions

"Why?" Even as she furiously asked this her eyes once more slid down to glance at his bare chest. Forcing herself to look back up at Maan and focus on their conversation she willed herself to not start blushing. "...can't I go to the mela with Pinky?" ...is it just me or is his shirt more unbuttoned than usual..."You can't control how I spend my time whenever you want!"

She barely noticed as Maan rolled his eyes and raised them heavenwards in exasperation as once again her eyes slid to his muscled chest. Swallowing hard she glanced in the opposite direction only to have her eyes once more on his chest a split second later. Once more she forced herself to look away...at the ground, around the room, anywhere but at him. Babaji, why is it getting so hot all of a sudden...Swallowing again she resisted the urge to fan herself.

"See here, Ms. Hoshiyarpur Express!" Geet scowled at the nickname and crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance. Glancing towards him, though, she was once more distracted...That shirt looks really good on him-NO, Geet! What are you thinking?! Focus! "....I am still your mangetar-" Hai Babaji, what is wrong with me? But just how much does he work out...? "-even if it is jhoota and I-"

Geet let out a growl of frustration cutting the angry man off midrant. "Geet-"

Frustrated and tired of not being able to focus Geet took two steps closer to Maan and grabbed the shocked man by his unbuttoned collar. "G-G-Geet-huh-wha-...?" The handsome man stuttered even as Geet quickly and efficiently buttoned up his shirt until only the last two buttons were left...debating on whether to leave them alone or not she decided to let them be as she didn't want him to get too hot or anything...

With a smile she fixed the collar of his shirt and smoothed out the front for him before patting him on the chest and backing away. "Sorry, it was distracting me." Brushing back her hair and crossing her arms over her chest she smiled innocently up at the still gaping man in front of her and motioned for him to continue. "You were ranting...?"

"Um...yes...I mean, no...I was not ranting, Geet!" He snapped trying desperately to pull himself together.

"You were ranting." Geet deadpanned.

Before Maan could retort Geet suddenly remembered something important and with a "Hai Babaji!" took off to deal with it leaving a still reeling MSK in her wake
~~~~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 OMG THIS IS PERRRFECT MAANEET!!

M RESRVING MY SPAAT!

*lol need to compose myself before i properly comment!*
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome oneshot

kooLgrl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG.....dis was relly awsum!!
hahaha.....Geet as always hilarious!
true OS...!!!!

xxxx
T@$
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
really nice....do continue...
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ROFLMAO!!
So Maaneet!!

Okay..this is confusing. Correct me if I'm wrong..have you written a similar part for AN?! Where Nikki buttons up Abhi's shirt?! Or am I just plan confused?!

Anyways, I can very well imagine Maneet like this! loll
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ivy, 3 things.

1) Go and revise woman!

2) ROFLMAO! That was howlarious! Geet is too honest, bless her.

3) Go! Shoo!
tes_v1 thumbnail
Ivy,

This was just hilariously cute! Trust Geet to be truthful, come what may! 🤣

Btw,
Jen's right! Go and study! Good luck for the test.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice n sort of comic OS
Geet was loosing herself toh wen she touched Maan he loosed himself😆😆
Maan was ranting😆😆😆
js452 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahaha so ! typical maaneet...
u shud continue with a few more os's!!!
pm me if u do! x
ps. but before u do, follow jens wise words n revise!!!! :)