Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Agreed Lav put the pillayar suzhi for T & T , but then she pleaded with TA umpteen times to open the matter to their mom when she was showing great interest in Charu alliance. He never paid any heed to that. then tulasi insulted infront of the staff. had not MM changed Tulasi fool would have agreed to that Velayudham to please dad. Tulasi is the hypocrite of the first order. [ How many rotten eggs this way...think almost from all since am the sole non supporter of TulasiBig smile]

LOL Srima, no rotten eggs for now Tongue Yea Lavs did bug him to disclose it to his mum but whenever he approached that topic his mum was in the peak of her blackmailing stints.. so fearing that, he decided to chuck it..

And I dun think Thuls agreed to marry Vel to please her dad, it was out of the respect she had for him even tho he ill treated her..! She doesnt need to please anyone.. enakku appa thaan mukkiyam nu thidama irundhaa.. antha respect and nambikkai thaan made MM change.. and thats the thing TA admires and likes abt her the most (he said this during the coll scene Smile). Its only TA who has been doing this job of pleasing everybody.. digging his own grave in the process! Angry

Edited by khpriya - 08 September 2010 at 3:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL TUESDAY 7th SEPTEMBER (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
wait, is TA actually out of a job? I thought TPS (his manager) didn't suspend him, only filed the civil case against him. I don't if his case still has jaamin, but he didn't lose his job yet, right??? Confused

I think we'll only find these answers when he goes to work next week (aka. tomorrow in the serial world LOL) after getting out of his temporary marital bliss. Wink

-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

wait, is TA actually out of a job? I thought TPS (his manager) didn't suspend him, only filed the civil case against him. I don't if his case still has jaamin, but he didn't lose his job yet, right??? Confused

I think we'll only find these answers when he goes to work next week (aka. tomorrow in the serial world LOL) after getting out of his temporary marital bliss. Wink

Rem, the civil case turned into a criminal case when Murugesan's machan was involved.. so AP is all out to get him and take revenge.. and hopefully Charu's dad wont cancel the jaamin.. thanks to periyappa.. but no he hasn't lost his job officially.. but ella edathiliyum ketta peru thaan sigh! Ouch

Ranu.Quelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Ivanga chitti ella chutti was so niceClap
It is high time the serial moved. We have seen enough of crying and blushing.
Anand getting beaten up was fun but what gives TA's mother the right to beat anyone she feels like. Really she is a goonda.
Lavs is just that - why should Thuls fall for her brother when Lavs calls her anni and back out when Lavs tells her to do so. Ithu too much pa.
Pavithra is cute - the girl does her role really well.
When will TA go to his office.

If I were in Anand's place I would have given a tight slap - its b'coz she is confident nobody will raise their hands at her that she takes the upper hand. Oru adi from someone and she will not raise her hands anymore.Clap

Both Lav and her mum are fortune seekers.....I am surprised at Lav's change of character overnite. I saw this coming right from the momen she went shopping with Charu...but many felt I was wrong and that Lav was plain innocent. Wait till she knows her marrige to  is off too as Periappa was saying that his son's wedding won't be taking place now that Charu/TA won't take place.Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.kuttyponnu-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Originally posted by ranuja12

Rem, the civil case turned into a criminal case when Murugesan's machan was involved.. so AP is all out to get him and take revenge.. and hopefully Charu's dad wont cancel the jaamin.. thanks to periyappa.. but no he hasn't lost his job officially.. but ella edathiliyum ketta peru thaan sigh! Ouch

Yes Priya, he has not lost his job yet...remember TA saying in the park after Lavanya's call that the bank manager was on the phone and that he has to go.....there Charu was saying...no more problem in the bank...it is all solved...i think he can go to his office....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.-musicluv-

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I think after a long time I have laughed so much. i just loved when TA's mom was hitting Anand. That scene was just way to funny. I pity Anand because every time he tries to hurt TA, he just hurts himself or in this case helps Ta and Thuls get married.Clap

Oh and the college boys, especially that guy who went to give sweets to Padma, that part was so funny and that guy was just so funny to. I just loved that whole part.Tongue

I just loved it when Ta was like my Thuls can study for as long as she wants and that everyone should remember that his wife is an engineer. I just loved that whole entire scene.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top