Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the wonderful update. I was wondering how come this serial started moving so fast and now they started stretching it as usual. I am waiting for Vel to make a grand entry. Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-srimaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL TUESDAY 7th SEPTEMBER (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarthivijay

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gudgalRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudgal

I was wondering how come this serial started moving so fast and now they started stretching it as usual. I am waiting for Vel to make a grand entry. Day Dreaming

Me toooooooooo! I think all of us here are waiting for that! Big smile Avar vandhaale chumma adhurumulaa... ClapPartyDancing

Edited by khpriya - 07 September 2010 at 10:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.shubbaQuelle-Belle

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
thank u srima for the updates.........and aisha ma for the pictures..

oh wow...........what an episode..........completely enjoyable......
a mega serial cud make pople cry bcog of laughing so mush.............cud not believe it............tooo good........

anand.............samma adi mahane unaku...........as u all said........TA kuduka vendiyatha TA amma kuduthutanga......and as u all again said......TA amma did a first correct thing for her son's sake i think......

the screen sharing of anand and TA amma was soooooo good.........both did an excellent job.......its easy to make people cry.....its so difficult to make people laugh......u have definetely done the  best............very nice and u need a big applause for that........
Great work by Shyam and Shanthi Williams...........Hats off to you....Clap

Again Padma..........one can irritate you???unbelievable..........ha ha.....
too good that was......

Periappa, this actor is so realistic.....he too need a good applause for his natural acting........and the advise he gave was tooooo good.......

It was like the saying "Inna seitharai oruthal avar naana nannayam seithu vidal" ..............please bring charu back to life.......its so bad to see her..........its so painful ...............so many people just for their own revenge had indirectly played with her life which she does not deserve at all............

After so many serious scenes last week....yday was a good show.......

BTW Lavanya..........vita thulasi yaaru nu kepa pola iruke.........u put the pillayar suzhi for their life........u pushed him to thulasi and now u scold them both.......remember u were the one who sent police to thulz place........u are damn selfish.........if u had cconsulted your brother before talking to thulz things would never had been this worse..........and see all your small mistakes lead to a major mistake by your brother indirectly shattering charu..........u people........lav, ta amma, anand, padma........you were all responsible for the mistake commited by TA.........but still if TA had some boldness to open up to charu........things would have been much more better........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25ElystiaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
i hate tat lavanya character.. such an selfish lady.. she is the one who was saying tamil thulasi will be anni for her and made tamil to fall in love for thuls.... more slap must come in for her like tat anand got today..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

yes gudgal u r rite.True love wins in all circumstances.But i cant digest this lavanya character and how can she accept thulasi to sacrifice and not charu.if she is really cared for her bro life she must have told to sacrifice charu.She needs punishment like her mom.So greedy.Let t and t live happily ever.Angry
could not agree with u more Thumbs Up I think Lav has forgotten that its her constant thulsi than enodu anni nonsense that made Tamil change his mind and fall in love with her. and now all she cares about is her wedding with nitsAngry really selfishAngry

Ranu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the lovely. hahahha, I'm happy that Anand got drama adi ROFLROFL. TA ke rombe lollu thaan, he himself is jobless, now wants Thuls to continue her studies, ithu rombe too much Ouch

Ranu.-musicluv-srimaQuelle-Belle

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Agreed Lav put the pillayar suzhi for T & T , but then she pleaded with TA umpteen times to open the matter to their mom when she was showing great interest in Charu alliance. He never paid any heed to that. then tulasi insulted infront of the staff. had not MM changed Tulasi fool would have agreed to that Velayudham to please dad. Tulasi is the hypocrite of the first order. [ How many rotten eggs this way...think almost from all since am the sole non supporter of TulasiBig smile]

Ranu.-musicluv-shubbaeljay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top